Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region draw
zaga_fan Wrote:That sounds good in theory.
But there's no way you are going to play PCC and have 5 people in double figures.

If they have at least 4 in double figures you will be the first to hear about it from me.
king360 Wrote:Stamper is a tough player but Noble can guard ANYONE!

Except Dillon Cornett and Corey Martin...
thankfully they're on his team:eyeroll:
zaga_fan Wrote:Chris Mullins?!?!
lol

Whoever the guy is that can guard both Stamper and Cox. Chris Amis, Maybe?? :help:
Overrated Wrote:Whoever the guy is that can guard both Stamper and Cox. Chris Amis, Maybe?? :help:

I don't know about Chris Amis...
but Chris Noble can guard Stamper
and Jordan Amis can guard Cox

but if we had a guy named Chris Amis he would be awesome:rockon:
Overrated Wrote:IMO..KCC will roll through the 14th easy..KC will beat down PC!
I'm neutral on this discussion between KCC-PCC fans, but your comment here is quite a reach IMO. You're saying Knott Central is going to "roll...easy" through host Breathitt County, then Hazard, then Perry County Central?:please:
Hazard just won their district, and Perry Central just knocked off a fantastic Shelby Valley team who has been ranked in the state top 10 to 15 all year and defeated highly rated Jeffersontown by 15 on the road the day after their loss to PCC.
KCC may win the region, but they'll definitely not "roll" through it.
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't know about Chris Amis...
but Chris Noble can guard Stamper
and Jordan Amis can guard Cox

but if we had a guy named Chris Amis he would be awesome:rockon:

This is going nowhere without Aslan. Wheres he at today? Confusedhh:
Overrated Wrote:This is going nowhere without Aslan. Wheres he at today? Confusedhh:

Who needs aslan when you and ballers are posting so much stupididty?
king360 Wrote:Who needs aslan when you and ballers are posting so much stupididty?

Stupid, Why because not everyone thinks PCC is the Lakers? Get over it.
Overrated Wrote:Stupid, Why because not everyone thinks PCC is the Lakers?

Thats it..again, more stupididty.
king360 Wrote:Thats it..again, more stupididty.

About what I thought.
Overrated Wrote:Stupid, Why because not everyone thinks PCC is the Lakers? Get over it.

sorry guys,
they blocked this site and work and I had to get it unblocked to join the festivities

and Aslan will be back in 30 minutes.
he got suspended for a day but his ban is lifted at 5:00 according to rivals' clock
Here is my unbiased take on the 14th. I think that 3 teams have a shot of winning the whole thing.

Perry has the talent and coaching to make a run in this tourney. They got the best draw and should have the easiest path to the finals.
Knott has a load of talent and time will tell how Coach Fraley fares in the 14th region tourneys. They got the toughest draw in the tourney having to play Breathitt first and if they win possibly meeting Hazard. They have not really spent the time this year developing an inside game and that could hurt them come tourney time if the 3s arent falling. I think they have the most talent but they have a hard road ahead.
Hazard is not as talented as years of past but BIG AL has done a wonderful job of molding this team into a regional contender. He has developed his young kids very well this year. If Whitaker plays as well as he is capable of then Hazard will sure be tough.

I think some other teams could win a game of two but dont feel any of the other teams can win the three games it takes to win the 14th.
i say in semi it will be Perry/JBS and Knott/Hazard
Dawg 81 Wrote:KCC wins 14th :Thumbs:

idk about this PCC will give them a good game
CATFAN2 Wrote:idk about this PCC will give them a good game

Good post Catfan!:Clap:
Like I've said I think PCC is the best team in the 14th and with a favorable draw I think it will be a rematch of PCC/KCC in the finals but I wouldn't be surprised to see a PCC/Hazard rematch. With that being said I'll say PCC will be making a trip to RUPP. :Thumbs:
More talent goes to state from the 14th. Good luck at state KC.:biggrin:
Overrated Wrote:More talent goes to state from the 14th. Good luck at state KC.:biggrin:

Suspend this guy.
king360 Wrote:Suspend this guy.
when aslan gets on....
this thread will be closed lol
king360 Wrote:Suspend this guy.

Buddy get over it, If you don't like what I say, PM ME. 3/4 the people that have posted in this thread have just picked the school they went too or who'm they want to win..Hardly anyone has give a good reason why the school they picked will win. Stop quoting just me with your junk..If this guy gets suspended I'm sure A LOT more will also. :welcome:
Overrated Wrote:Buddy get over it, If you don't like what I say, PM ME. 3/4 the people that have posted in this thread have just picked the school they went too or who'm they want to win..Hardly anyone has give a good reason why the school they picked will win. Stop quoting just me with your junk..If this guy gets suspended I'm sure A LOT more will also. :welcome:

Suspend this guy.:eyeroll:
king360 Wrote:Suspend this guy.:eyeroll:

:igiveup:
Overrated Wrote::igiveup:
:Wave::party2:
Overrated Wrote:Buddy get over it, If you don't like what I say, PM ME. 3/4 the people that have posted in this thread have just picked the school they went too or who'm they want to win..Hardly anyone has give a good reason why the school they picked will win. Stop quoting just me with your junk..If this guy gets suspended I'm sure A LOT more will also. :welcome:

I think Perry Central will win because....
A)They can pretty much walk into the Finals
B)They have a style of play that keeps them in every game they play
C)Tough defense. They have defended teams well that seemingly outmatched them all over the court
D)FG%. Out of teams reporting stats they are the best shooting team in the state
E)Experience. They know what it takes to get to the championship. They were close to it last year. And transfer Corey Martin has even been to Rupp.

I could go on but it would be redundant to name anything else.
I don't care who Knott County has to play, I just hope they get smashed.
triplemaniaman Wrote:I don't care who Knott County has to play, I just hope they get smashed.

You would, JBS isn't gonna do it though. Wink
Overrated Wrote:You would, JBS isn't gonna do it though. Wink

I dont know about that now. Haha. Confusedhh: