Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 72 Jeffersontown 57
final from Louisville
wow. Great game by Valley.
32 points by Elisha Justice. this should help his stock for Mr.Basketball
I gotta say, those tough guards outside the 15th region make Elisha Justice look bad.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I gotta say, those tough guards outside the 15th region make Elisha Justice look bad.

shew, buddy. They sure do
Congrats Shelby Valley.
Way to bounce back from a tough loss last night at Perry Central.
Good luck the rest of the season.
Kind of scary to think SV plays back to back nights, knocks off J-town at J-town by 15, when J-town only lost to Ballard by 2 at Ballard
Just an awesome game by the Wildcats tonight.It's gonna be a good ride home.
Now, let's see, didn't some on her say that if Elisha Justice played in the "big city" regions he would just be an average point guard. Well, if this performance is average, there must be the best point guards in the country in these regions. Congratulations Shelby Valley on the win and proving to all the nay sayers that you can play with teams from down state---and then some.
wow--very proud of you valley! i hope pcc was your last loss this season. go cats!:Clap:
trufan Wrote:Now, let's see, didn't some on her say that if Elisha Justice played in the "big city" regions he would just be an average point guard. Well, if this performance is average, there must be the best point guards in the country in these regions. Congratulations Shelby Valley on the win and proving to all the nay sayers that you can play with teams from down state---and then some.

Remember, some of those saying Elisha was average outside of the 15th region were listing Jackson of J-town as one of the top PG's in the state. Elisha drops 32 on him and beats his team by 15 on their home floor.
Way to go SV, great road win!!! Look forward to watching you all play in the State Tourney.
Congratulations........Big Valley Cats...Way to bounce back and make a statement about deserving all the accolades that the Valley faithful place on you. For all the central and northern KY doubters..........let the "reasons why" and "what if's" begin.
This performance should help to propel EJ to Mr. Basketball. IMO, the best point guard in the state!
Scoring for Valley
Elisha Justice-32
Taylor Newsome-13
Tyler Newsome-21
Ashley Hatfield-4
Cody Varney-2

Valleys biggest lead was 21
JIMLEE58 Wrote:Congratulations........Big Valley Cats...Way to bounce back and make a statement about deserving all the accolades that the Valley faithful place on you. For all the central and northern KY doubters..........let the "reasons why" and "what if's" begin.

I expect a few.
Player of Game
Elisha Justice
32 Points
NYY10 Wrote:Scoring for Valley
Elisha Justice-32
Taylor Newsome-13
Tyler Newsome-21
Ashley Hatefield-4
Cody Varney-2

Valleys biggest lead was 21

Where was Hatfield at tonight? He dominated us at PCC last night?
kyfan10 Wrote:Where was Hatfield at tonight? He dominated us at PCC last night?

im not to sure. I think after the game, I herd coach booher say he wasnt feeling to good.. a score throat, trouble swallowing (sp)
pretty sure he was talking about Ashley
kyfan10 Wrote:Where was Hatfield at tonight? He dominated us at PCC last night?

Booher said that Ashley was sick tonight.I think strep throat.
HoopFreak Wrote:Booher said that Ashley was sick tonight.

thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't 100 percent sure he was talking about Hatfield
Quote:"Looks like Valley and SOME of their fans got a slice of humble pie in this one."
Quoted from the PCC - SV thread earlier today.

Looks like some "so called" experts are eating our leftovers tonight.....where you at wldcat01??
JIMLEE58 Wrote:Quoted from the PCC - SV thread earlier today.

Looks like some "so called" experts are eating our leftovers tonight.....where you at wldcat01??

He was listening to the game on the radio, he asked for what station it would be on earlier, probably turned it off quick.
Congrats SV on another smokin:flame: GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
JIMLEE58 Wrote:Quoted from the PCC - SV thread earlier today.

he just comes around when Valley gets beat. notice, after Valley got up by 15+, he went away..HAHa.. not real sure. but thats what it seems like lol..
NYY10 Wrote:im not to sure. I think after the game, I herd coach booher say he wasnt feeling to good.. a score throat, trouble swallowing (sp)
pretty sure he was talking about Ashley

HoopFreak Wrote:Booher said that Ashley was sick tonight.I think strep throat.

I knew something was wrong for him to only have 4 points.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He was listening to the game on the radio, he asked for what station it would be on earlier, probably turned it off quick.

Yeah..........I noticed he was doing a little play by play for awhile, then as the lead grew bigger, he all but disappeared....Must have been a faulty radio, giving wrong scores and info.Or, maybe the power went out...Or....who knows...I'm sure there will be some "good" excuse.
Congrats Valley. Good win downstate.
Tyler Newsome played one heck of a game tonight. droping 5 3's in the 1st half.wow..
I hope he continues to play like this from now on
I've always said that "if" all five starters were to play to their ability, they could beat anyone. In every game, no matter how much we may have won by, it would always be two or maybe three having a good night and the others just a so-so game. They are more than capable of putting together amazing games, as a team.I hope it happens at the right time, in the near future. Love ya, CATS
Very good win for SV tonight. Well if this one don't hush some of the doubters
up I don't know what will. J-Town has lost to Trinity by 8 and Ballard by 2 I believe and SV pretty much dominated them on their H-court. I will have to say I'm surprised by the margin of victory but I will say that if SV is on their game they will be a tough out for ANYONE PERIOD. and just maybe they aren't overhyped as much as alot of people that don't get to see them play think they are!!! :Thumbs::Thumbs:
Congrats Valley! Good showing after last night. Great job on EJ's part, he must have had some fire under him.