Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 69 - June Buchanan 38
thoughts
Congrats Commodores.
Perry thought they could come out and go through the motions and come away with an easy win, Hatcher took the starters out in the 1st and played the bench, I guess he had to get it across to them they had to actually try to win. But besides that Darrly Beatty came in and had some good minutes and played great for the Dores, you could be seeing him more often. Congrats Dores!
Beatty will be one of the best in the region come his senior year.
I think that everyone knew that this game was going to be ugly for June Buchanan, I had predicted a 30 point win for the Commodores so i was pretty close! Congrats Dores!
good win for the dores but i beileve the cornett kid was sick 2nite he didnt play to his ablity but the subs for him off the bench picked up his slack.Beatty played better 2nite then he ever has you should expect to be seeing him alot more here shortly in the Dores line up but all in all good win DORES!!!!
Congrats PCC!
king360 Wrote:Perry thought they could come out and go through the motions and come away with an easy win, Hatcher took the starters out in the 1st and played the bench, I guess he had to get it across to them they had to actually try to win. But besides that Darrly Beatty came in and had some good minutes and played great for the Dores, you could be seeing him more often. Congrats Dores!

Hatcher obviously got his point across. Perry played well. JBS plays no defense, at all. Stepp takes horrible shots, seems like almost every trip down the floor. If JBS plays like that against Cordia Thursday, they'll lose by easily double digits. Almost eveyone played good for the Dores tonight, like you I was impressed with Beatty. He's definitely one of the better freshman in the region, and could see significant playing time this year, and he probably will start next year. Also Cornetts little brother got some nice minutes, he's going to make an impact for PCC in the coming years.
Any stats on this game I understand Noble is still shooting good and Salyers played good tonight.
I miss the Stepp and Cox show even as a Shelby Valley fan I loved seeing one of the smallest schools in eastern kentucky contend.
foreverUK Wrote:Any stats on this game I understand Noble is still shooting good and Salyers played good tonight.

PCC: JB:
Amis 7 Stepp 19
Noble 19 Slone 2
Martain 7 Amburgey 2
Mullins 5 Thomas 7
Salyers 14 Childers 5
Di. Cornett 4 Thompson 3
Da. Cornett 4
Smith 5
Batty 6

I believe this is right if it's not Wood Chuck will let me know.
Congrats PCC
heaven44 Wrote:PCC: JB:
Amis 7 Stepp 19
Noble 19 Slone 2
Martain 7 Amburgey 2
Mullins 5 Thomas 7
Salyers 14 Childers 5
Di. Cornett 4 Thompson 3
Da. Cornett 4
Smith 5
Batty 6

I believe this is right if it's not Wood Chuck will let me know.

i believe ur right for once
Good Win for the DORES!!!! Again they came out and went though the motions and Hatcher pulled all the starters in the middle of the 1st Quarter. Good move on his part. They came back and responded!!! Amis played well as did Salyers. Glad to see Beatty getting some minutes. When he wants to be he can be dangerous on both ends of the floor. They cant go though the motions with the schedule they have left. Cant wait to see how the DRAW goes!!!!!
When is the draw again?^^
wood_chuck Wrote:i believe ur right for once

Thanks old buddy:rockon:
I expected it to be a little closer score. JBS is having an up and down season
Good game dores.
Way to turn up the D
Congrats to PCC :Thumbs:
Nasty score.