Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 09/10
Sheldon Clark This YeaR?

How Will They Do And Do They Have Any Talent?
They have BJ Moore and that's it.
They have talent in one player and thats the Moore's kid. Its sad to see the program go down like this and for those that loved seeing Harless be the coach, what do you all think now. They will be lucky to win five games in 09-10.
BatCat11 Wrote:They have BJ Moore and that's it.

Thats What I Was Thinking
Clean house and they will turn around...Harless just isn't the answer over there.
Will they be able to be SC girls team this year.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Will they be able to be SC girls team this year.

Its highly doubtful. The SC girls have better talent and better coaching.
i feel sorry for the moore kid he is no doubt the best player in his class in the 15th region but he is on one of the worst teams.
i pray that he gets out of there and transfers so he can make a run at state and get some college coachs looking at him because a decent school isnt going to take a kid that is on a team that isnt going to win 5 games a year in the next 3 years.
be smart and get out of there!!!
they wont win 5 games.
ducky Wrote:Clean house and they will turn around...Harless just isn't the answer over there.

Harless isn't the answer any where he's a nice guy..But he can't run a program inless it can run its self and we all kno SC's not like the one he had at T.V that could go out with or without him and beat whoever 30 pts they need somebody to take charge and run the crap out of them teach how to play D and maybe run a few plays ... Intill Sheldon Clark finds a coach worth something i dont see the program ever getting back where it used to be..its really sad to see it like this...maybe one day...
I have to agree with you Tree 8. Its going to be very long year for the Cards as really they have only the Moore kid who should transfer to a school that best use his talents. This is the third year under Harless and things have only gotten worse but I think we all know why he remains as the coach. Thanks god that Martin County still has football, girls basketball and wrestling. At least those programs win and part of that is due to good quality coaching in Hager, Rice and Muncy. Can't say the same for boys basketball.
there are rumors going around this school that tyler blackburn is going to start and they are expecting to win 10 to 15 games. if they win this many games i'll run through inez but naked!
They need to send that football team over to the hardwood when they are done. Then you may can give them 8 wins but other than that, no they are in for a rough season
Well I think they need to clean house over in Inez, But it wont happen because politics have played a major role over there for years involving basketball. They lost a good size senior class last year and lost Justin Porter and Brady Horn, all they have coming back is Bj Moore he is the best player on the team IMO. Harless is not the answer there but nothing will be done about as he will stay as the Head Ball Coach as long as he likes and will continue to run this team into the ground along with his 7 other coaches.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Well I think they need to clean house over in Inez, But it wont happen because politics have played a major role over there for years involving basketball. They lost a good size senior class last year and lost Justin Porter and Brady Horn, all they have coming back is Bj Moore he is the best player on the team IMO. Harless is not the answer there but nothing will be done about as he will stay as the Head Ball Coach as long as he likes and will [COLOR="Red"]continue to run this team into the ground along with his 7 other coaches[/COLOR].

isnt that the truth, one coach subs then the other coach switches the subs
Wildcatk23 Wrote:isnt that the truth, one coach subs then the other coach switches the subs

I would love to see the cards become competitive again.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I would love to see the cards become competitive again.

i agree they have one person that can score coming back and that is bj moore.
can somebody even name 5 or 6 other players that have experience besides tyler lafferety and if you dont keep him happy he'll cry the whole season and his daddy will throw a fit! :HitWall:
monster_energy Wrote:i agree they have one person that can score coming back and that is bj moore.
can somebody even name 5 or 6 other players that have experience besides tyler lafferety and if you dont keep him happy he'll cry the whole season and his daddy will throw a fit! :HitWall:

OMFG NICE, WOW, NICE, :Thumbs::Thumbs:,
monster_energy Wrote:i agree they have one person that can score coming back and that is bj moore.

Its true BJ is the only kid that can score on the team, Its going to be a long season.
it will be a long season, Bj is a great basketball player, i wish the kid would go somewhere to get looked at
Speaking of the seven assistant coaches it appears that Larry James brother J J has been added to the already full staff. I have heard that some kids are being told that if they miss so many conditioning sessions to not even come out for the team. Harless and his entire staff doesn't have a clue, especially that one guy, whats's his name Lossie Dale or something like that. I have heard that Blackburn will start and thats why Harless stays as coach. Pure politics at its bets because*winning isn't important when it comes to boys basketball.
Down and Out Wrote:Speaking of the seven assistant coaches it appears that Larry James brother J J has been added to the already full staff. I have heard that some kids are being told that if they miss so many conditioning sessions to not even come out for the team. Harless and his entire staff doesn't have a clue, especially that one guy, whats's his name Lossie Dale or something like that. I have heard that Blackburn will start and thats why Harless stays as coach. Pure politics at its bets because*winning isn't important when it comes to boys basketball.

if blackburn starts i will never support sheldon clark basketball until mark blackburn is out of the martin county school systems.
i am sorry but theres too many kids in martin county that has went through their career and been benched because there daddy or mommy wasnt somebody and to be quite honest i am sick and tired of it.
they put people on the coaching staff that does not need to be there.
coach harless and mossy horn and raymond horn are the only ones that are there everyday. larry james comes and goes as he pleases and so do the other 10 coaches. the slone man dont coach anybody but his son. they might as well put randy lafferty on the staff to because they are scared to death of him for some reason.
when i think about this it makes me want to do this :HitWall: because it kills me how everybody cant see the same thing and how certain people (they know who they are) are treating these kids wrong and it needs to change!!
high school sports are all about who your mommy and daddy are. Its so political it isnt funny
da_expert Wrote:high school sports are all about who your mommy and daddy are. Its so political it isnt funny

i cant speak for other places but i know for a fact sheldon cark basketball is nothing but political. its sad
Is someone jeolous that Tyler might start over them????? and last time i checked 1 player cant win a game. Get over it...
You know SC has LOTS of talent.. Has everyone forgot that this same group of boys WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP when they were in the 8th grade. And hello it wasent 1 player that won it, it was called team work. there lots of boys who can shoot, they just have to be given a chance--
sports mom Wrote:You know SC has LOTS of talent.. Has everyone forgot that this same group of boys WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP when they were in the 8th grade. And hello it wasent 1 player that won it, it was called team work. there lots of boys who can shoot, they just have to be given a chance--

Um Name the players besides bj that can play at Varsity level in High School? You can be good in middle school but you have to improve some!! i am not talking about tyler with you because i can see now your on here trying to defend him and thats going to do no good because everybody in the athletic system knows how he and his dad is. so i'am not talking about him with you lol its pointless.
what do you think the starting lineup should be lol?
I'll tell you why that middle school was good he is my neighbor and is very ill with cancer now but it was ronnie smith he did a great job at warfield middle because he ran the program and no one eles did.. he got done very very wrong he should have coached the team when the combined but he wouldnt let a certin player play so he was out and a coach that they were able to minipulate came in and coached very very sad
ronnie is also the reason that bj moore is at schs he persuased him to come over and play for him at wms his seventh grade year
[quote=Down and Out] have heard that some kids are being told that if they miss so many conditioning sessions to not even come out for the team. QUOTE]

I don't know anything about Sheldon Clark, but isn't requiring kids who don't play fall sports to participate in conditioning a good thing. You sound as if its something bad to require conditioning in the off season. I guarantee you that there are no kids at Scott County, Lexington Catholic, Holmes, Ballard, etc.. that make the team without participating in conditioning in the fall.