•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:It was a hard fought game. I went up 17-0 to start the game. And just got to where my defense could not pick up his fullback in the flats. It was 17-14 Marshal at the half. And for some reason he went away from it. ANd I ripped it open in the 4th when he started stacking the box to stop my run.

Well the only team I can only beat him with is Florida. So for that my friend, you get my respect.
how is my recruiting class??? awesome i have 7 recruits so far....5-5 stars, 2-4 stars
beasy_bo Wrote:how is my recruiting class??? awesome i have 7 recruits so far....5-5 stars, 2-4 stars

You make me ill. I've not been home and online to see what recruits you've stolen from me this week. I'll get to see in the morning.
Looking to advance Thursday every one try and get your games in sooner if possible. That way we can advance sooner.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Looking to advance Thursday every one try and get your games in sooner if possible. That way we can advance sooner.

I've been at work the last two nights, I will do my best to get my game and recruiting in tomorrow morning when I get home from work.
I will be ready to advance tonight.
Alright, Im thinking there was one team left to advance when I came to work. Hopefully his game is finished tonight that way we can go ahead and advance tomarrow.
Nother question who do you all think will play for the title? Im going with Flordia if they can continue to run the table an woulda said Oklahoma if they coulda stayed undefeated.
We will be advancing today. Only one game left ad felt every one had a fair chance to get there game in. Sorry if you had a pior engagement, but we had been taking way to long to advance.

Good Luck to all.
^ He was online last night for a couple hours and i sent him a message telling him he needed to play his game but he wouldn't reply.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Nother question who do you all think will play for the title? Im going with Flordia if they can continue to run the table an woulda said Oklahoma if they coulda stayed undefeated.
i would definitely say the buckeyes will be there
The Bearcats are going to make a late push for National Championship consideration.:rockon:
Could Marshall make a push?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Could Marshall make a push?

In my first season with Southern Cal, I finished undefeated and was 3rd. Good luck getting to the national title with Marshall.
Well, hopefully I can get to a BCS bowl.
I won my first game today I beat Auburn 28-22 in overtime...lol. Auburn drove the ball down to the 5 yard line on their fist possesion of OT. I sacked the QB on third down and he fumbled and my nose guard run the ball 95 yards for a TD.
BurntTires Wrote:I won my first game today I beat Auburn 28-22 in overtime...lol. Auburn drove the ball down to the 5 yard line on their fist possesion of OT. I sacked the QB on third down and he fumbled and my nose guard run the ball 95 yards for a TD.

You have a center on defense? LOL jk
We have a few games left that need to be played, I know its a holiday weekend, but if every one gets a chance try to get your game in.
I got my game in last night and i see Marshall has finally broke the top 25
Yeah finnaly got some love hopefully we take a another jump this week.
One game left needed to be played. Then we will advance. I think the game belongs to the Michigan User.
I was wondering I havent heard nothing from BATPUFF wondering what you all think we should do. Id like to hear from him tonight. Id like to advance in the mourn.
I have not heard nothing sorry if you had a personal isue but we will be advancing this mourn. Evry one try to get your games in soon as possible. So we can advance agian.
Played my game of Florida vs. Georgia. Finished the game, and won 47-27. Got to the post game screen and lost my connection. Tried to reconnect and it would not. Me not knowing what would happen I tried to check my connection and it kicked me out of the game. So I had to play it again. Just wanted you all to know why I played it twice.
There's definitely something going on with my internet connection. It did it again mid way through the game. I finished it and tried to reconnect again to no avail. Won again, 34-20. After about an hour of trying to get it to reconnect and resetting my router, I went outside to the cable modem box to reset it. When I did, something happened to the power it flickered. My mom was inside said it was like a blown fuse or something but the power came right back on. So that's twice now, I'm going to give it another go. You can count my game as a loss if you want, although I would think that'd be rather unfair.
Is anyone interested in starting a new online dynasty, I am interested in joining one.
I am actually looking for another dynasty not happy with one of the ones I am in.

Marshall LOOKING TO RUN THE TABLE! 3 wins over top 25 teams!!! Give us a BCS BOWL!
Im starting another one bc i dropped out of one of mine if anyone would like to join.
Sure
everyone msg me the teams you want and ill set it up
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next