Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Holmes
87.50%
Bellevue
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes @ Bellevue 9/4
Holmes will travel over to Bellevue Friday night to take on the black and gold Tigers.

Holmes comes in 1-0 after beating Lloyd 41-12 this past week.

Bellevue comes in 1-1 after beating Newport 40-24 this past week.

Thoughts? Predictions?
Holmes.
Bellevue will be jacked up and play well but I dont know if they can overcome the overall team speed of HOlmes. However, I still think if the Tigers can control the ball and keep it out of the hands of the Bulldogs they stand a chance. Expect Buckler to get 35 - 40 carries in this one and maybe 175+.

Bellevue in a close one 28 to 22
I think Holmes is better than Newport, but not that much better. I think Bellevue pulls this out
I'll take Holmes by a touchdown.

Best of luck to both!
Again, I think some of you are seriously underestimating Holmes. Bellevue doesn't have the team speed to contend with Holmes and I think it will be evident from the opening kickoff. Tigers really struggled to contain Walker of HC and Holmes has many players fast and athletic as him on offense. Bellevue also has nobody that can keep Regal Lowe out of the Tiger backfield.

I know they're only scrimmages but Holmes speed on the defensive side of the ball made both SK and Newcath struggle offensively. I don't think Bellevue is anywhere near the level of those two.

Holmes 35
Bellevue 14
2009 is the year of the Bulldog, at least until some time in November. I see this one being close, but I think Holmes pulls it out. Great matchup!
I like Holmes in this one. I think if the Bulldogs can avoid early turnovers they win this game. Confidence is important for this team, so they can't get down early on the road. Holmes 21 Bellevue 14
Holmes by 10
Will be a better game than some think. I still like the Bulldogs in a close one though.

Best of luck to both!