Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro
23.53%
Knox Central
76.47%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Middlesboro 9/4
Which one will get on the winning track this week, the Panthers or the Yellowjackets?
Knox Central wins this one by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
They better be careful with Middlesboro on the Jackets home field. It may be an upset.
KC by 10
Middlesboro will improve to 0-3. They have no talent and no coach!!! Middlesboro's offense is horrific!

KC 21
Middlesboro 6
Knox gets their first win of the season by 3 or 4 td's.
Middlesboro in an upset.
Knox Central leaves Middlesboro scratching their heads with an 0-3 record after this game. Coach Roark really needs to get it together, he should be getting on the hot seat if he doesn't pull it together. Here is what I predict the score to look like:

Knox Central - 24
Middlesboro - 10

Good luck to both teams!
KC 35
Boro 7
Knox 32- 20.
The Panthers get back on the winning Track.
Knox 27
Middlesboro 8
I pick Middlesboro I don't why:confused:
kmba32 Wrote:I pick Middlesboro I don't why:confused:

I understand where you're coming from. I have Knox winning but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if middlesboro won this game.
You might change your mind by friday??
Knox Central 27

Middlesboro 14
I think Knox gets their first win. Middlesboro has lost something that may take a while to get back. May go 3-7 or 2-8 even.
I agree Snare43. I predicted that a while back and some fans laughed at me. They play a hard schedule this year and stupid Roark should had notice that his team isnt that great. I think Pineville could give them a good game this year, no kidding.

Middlesboro schedule looks like this:
Green Co Lost
LCC Lost

Knox Central H
@ Lee High, VA (last time played there they lost back in 2007.)
Johnson Central @ Clay Co Bowl
Frankfort H (This one will get ungle quick as UL verbal Quan Weaver will run all over them)
@ Leslie Co (Hyden is a hard place to win)
Knott Co Central H (seems to be alot better this year.)
@ Corbin (Another one that will get ugly quick)
South Laurel H

I see them going 2-8 this year with wins against KCC and Leslie Co.

Here are some stats on QB Chase Roark from this past game against LCC. Roark was 10-of-27 passing for 87 yards and threw two interceptions while getting sacked twice.
KCC didn't get my vote but if the Jackets are going to win one this will be one of the best chances they will have to get a W all season long. It's a shame how Kenny has tanked the whole season just to try and inflate the stats for one. If they drop this one the team may throw in the towel if that's not happened already. There's been years where no matter who was the coach they played favorites and did some things to help friends kids out, this has always been a problem in M'boro. But this is one for the books when the coach has sold out the entire season and team for one player. Not the fault of the player, but at some time it will probably be thrown in the kids face as well and that's too bad. After all he's just a kid. Here's fingers crossed M'boro 17 KCC 14.
Kc 24-14
KC by 3 TD's. Even if Middlesboro had the better team, I don't think I could bring myself to type it.
Knox 21-7. Goodluck to both Teams.
Knox 21-7. goodluck to both teams.
This game has upset tattooed all over it. Beware of the Jackets.
Im Going to Say knox Will get back on track this week. Knox 20-MHS 7
Knox 35
Middlesboro 7
The end of the 1st and KC 14 M'boro 0.
21-21 at the half.