Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Martin transfers to Perry Central
codeblue Wrote:I spoke to a faculty member from PCC this evening and was told that Corey Martin has not enrolled at PCC.:popcorn:

I talked to Corey today, and he said he has enrolled.
:eyeroll:
He will have a hard time playing fo Coach Hatcher if he doesn't play better defense.
Well all this does is replace Maggard or Daron Scott, two strong keys from this past year. Both will be hard to come back from but Corey Martin transfering helps a lot. Hurts Hazard very badly. All this does is take playing time away from more Perry players for them to ride the bench for another year. They will play 6 deep next year like they did this year with the addition of Martin.
Corey Martin is at PCC and I hear there is the possibility of PCC getting another transfer from Hazard.........
PCC is getting another transfer from Hazard and this one will HURT Hazard very badly where Al may want to take any job out of Hazard
Navajo4life Wrote:PCC is getting another transfer from Hazard and this one will HURT Hazard very badly where Al may want to take any job out of Hazard

If we're talking about the same person and it really does happen, yes it will be a big blow to Hazard.
House Wrote:If we're talking about the same person and it really does happen, yes it will be a big blow to Hazard.

Names?
I guess Cory and the other transfer (if there is one) were getting tired of winning!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
All I can say is "You better shop around" isn't just a song lyric from the past in Kentucky high school basketball. I know from time to time transfers naturally happen. But it's getting RIDICULOUS what the KHSAA allows.
PCC might have some kids to quiet because of this. Martin will come in and get inormase playing time(and he should), but I believe they'll have some kids to transfer where they will get to play.
BillyTubbs Wrote:PCC might have some kids to quiet because of this. Martin will come in and get inormase playing time(and he should), but I believe they'll have some kids to transfer where they will get to play.

I know of one who may be going to Cordia..not for certain..hes just thinking about it..but he would be a great addition to the team
I wouldn't mind seeing them all leave Hazard and them not even field a team next year.
Martin couldn't play dead in a western :lmao:
KnottCentralGuru Wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing them all leave Hazard and them not even field a team next year.
You really want Knott to have a chance on making it to Rupp dont you. Just get Perry and LCC to drop their teams and your might make it next year.
Great for Perry...."BAD"for Hazard
Letcher will be horrible next yr....you dont kno what your talking about if you think they can beat knott....they will be about 12 in the region
Martin will be a stud at PCC....
at Hazard he was a great player that could dribble, post-up, and hit open 3's....
but he wasn't really a stand-out....
don't be surprised if he doesn't avg about 15 a game at PCC
I hear we may be getting a basketball/football player from Hazard too.
nbafan03 Wrote:Letcher will be horrible next yr....you dont kno what your talking about if you think they can beat knott....they will be about 12 in the region

12?

really.....

12?:dontthink
politician24 Wrote:Martin couldn't play dead in a western :lmao:

He's sure helped Hazard alot the last two years.
politician24 Wrote:Martin couldn't play dead in a western :lmao:

I agree, and it's not everyday I agree with a politician :Clap:

Warlock Wrote:You really want Knott to have a chance on making it to Rupp dont you. Just get Perry and LCC to drop their teams and your might make it next year.

Well I wouldn't mind seeing that either, but my PATS will make it to RUPP don't worry about that!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Martin will be a stud at PCC....
at Hazard he was a great player that could dribble, post-up, and hit open 3's....
but he wasn't really a stand-out....
don't be surprised if he doesn't avg about 15 a game at PCC

In your wildest dreams! Martin is slow, @@t and has a huge chip on his shoulder. His problem is he thinks he's the coolest, badest
man alive. Have at him PCC! You deserve him.

Im back!!
Good pick up for PCC.
:thatsfunn
A lot of players are slow....that doesn't mean they can't score....
and having a chip on your shoulder isn't a bad thing all the time.....even though I have no idea how you can just assume that martin thinks he's better than everyone else.....
if PCC can find someone to carry the load at center on defense PCC will make a run to the Sweet 16
This will make PCC a very tough 3 pt shooting team....Martin and Noble were 2 of the premier perimeter shooters in the region....now they are on the same team.....
should be really fun to watch
Corey and Chris will be a deadly duo on the outside, which will open the lane even more for Jordan, and when Jordan gets in the lane everybody becomes an option, especially Tyler, if Dillion Cornett will work and get into solid physical condition and play the 5 position with consistancy Perry will have a chance to make a push for a deep Sweet 16 run.
king360 Wrote:I know of one who may be going to Cordia..not for certain..hes just thinking about it..but he would be a great addition to the team

Who is this player you are mentioning
JMEWLS Wrote:Corey and Chris will be a deadly duo on the outside, which will open the lane even more for Jordan, and when Jordan gets in the lane everybody becomes an option, especially Tyler, if Dillion Cornett will work and get into solid physical condition and play the 5 position with consistancy Perry will have a chance to make a push for a deep Sweet 16 run.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
My thoughts exactly....
but I have been told by several PCC insiders, players and coaching staff, that Cornett just doesn't seem interested on getting in shape....
zaga_fan Wrote::Thumbs: :Thumbs:
My thoughts exactly....
but I have been told by several PCC insiders, players and coaching staff, that Cornett just doesn't seem interested on getting in shape....

That was obvious when I played football...too lazy
zulu Wrote:In your wildest dreams! Martin is slow, @@t and has a huge chip on his shoulder. His problem is he thinks he's the coolest, badest
man alive.
Have at him PCC! You deserve him.

Im back!!

Well Knott county thought buttermilk was the next Shaq..and he was slow and thought he was the baddest man alive
Believe me, Dillion has no intrest in it, if he did then he would be a Division I offensive lineman. Thats why I question that so much.