Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
79.55%
Creighton
20.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4)Kentucky vs. (1)Creighton - NIT Round 2
The game will be held Monday March 23rd at 7 PM on ESPN.

Who wins?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All I know is that the Wildcats better. I thought we were going to end up getting beat last night when we should have won by 30, in the first round, of the NIT tourney, after not having to play outside of the NCAA in what? 17 years? I was SO upset. If we don't take this whole tournament I will be truly embarassed.
I haven't seen Creighton play much, but I think if we have another good day and we have good balanced scorings then I know we can do it.
Hope the Cats can pull it off...
It will be tough in Creighton's gym, but I'm taking the Cats by 5
Creighton started VERY slow tonight. If the Cats can put the nail in the coffin (unlike last night) then they can take this game by 15 or 20.

But I think this is more realistic:

UK - 73
Creighton - 67
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Creighton will be ready for this game and as always Kentucky will get their opponents best shot. It will be a tough environment and Kentucky is probably the biggest name school to ever travel to Omaha. Creighton is a drive and kick for trey team, the kind that has given UK fits this year. Kentucky's D turns it up in the latter parts of the game and the Cats survive to play another day!!! Go CATS!!
ComfortEagle Wrote:Creighton started VERY slow tonight. If the Cats can put the nail in the coffin (unlike last night) then they can take this game by 15 or 20.

But I think this is more realistic:

UK - 73
Creighton - 67

Have not been able to put the nail in the coffin all year.
I noticed they shot 5-22 from behind the arc, so hopefully they'll continue the poor shooting. Kentucky has no reason to lose this one unless they forget to play defense like they did for part of the game against UNLV. UK by 12.
Kentucky by 7.
Creighton will be pumped for this. This is the biggest game and the biggest caliber team they have probably ever played. And its at there place, so Kentucky, you better come ready.
bigbluemachine Wrote:Creighton will be ready for this game and as always Kentucky will get their opponents best shot. It will be a tough environment and Kentucky is probably the biggest name school to ever travel to Omaha. Creighton is a drive and kick for trey team, the kind that has given UK fits this year. Kentucky's D turns it up in the latter parts of the game and the Cats survive to play another day!!! Go CATS!!

If that's so, Creighton only got 15 points off of three-pointers against BGSU.

Sounds like it will depend on which Creighton team shows up...the one that can shoot the three or the one that didn't tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK by 11
UK better be ready, Creighton is good.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Creighton will be pumped for this. This is the biggest game and the biggest caliber team they have probably ever played. And its at there place, so Kentucky, you better come ready.

Creighton has been in the NCAA tournament plenty of times, why would this be the biggest caliber team they've ever played.
UK by 5!
If UK does not play as a team then they won't stand a chance. I am picking Creighton by 10 but I hope the CATS prove me wrong.
Creighton
The Wildcats are the better team but can they show up and play is the question
ill take UK by 8 in this one. Go Cats!
Lets go Billy G. Find a way 2 lose this one.
RavenBoy Wrote:Lets go Billy G. Find a way 2 lose this one.

Thats what he does best....lol
But I say the Jays by 13
UK, Meeks is usually pretty tough on the road. Cats by 11
Cats by 8. Go Big Blue!
jays by 20
if Patterson and Stevenson play aggressive like they did against UNLV I think uk will be alright against Creighton they all just need to work together as a team and play smart force turnovers and take smart lookin shots
Kentucky by 9

The winner travels to South Bend,IN to take on the Irish...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:If that's so, Creighton only got 15 points off of three-pointers against BGSU.

Sounds like it will depend on which Creighton team shows up...the one that can shoot the three or the one that didn't tonight.

That's what I'm thinking, I have a bad feeling that after a poor shooting night against Bowling Green Creighton will shoot the lights out against the Cats.
blackcat Wrote:I noticed they shot 5-22 from behind the arc, so hopefully they'll continue the poor shooting. Kentucky has no reason to lose this one unless they forget to play defense like they did for part of the game against UNLV. UK by 12.

We cannot let them have that may 3-point shot attempts.
BelfryPride Wrote:Kentucky by 9

The winner travels to South Bend,IN to take on the Irish...
If Creighton wins, they host Notre Dame.