Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joke
In the back woods of Kentucky, the redneck's wife went into labor in the
middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the
delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be
a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I am doing."

Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world. "Whoa there," said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down....I think there's yet another one to come."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl.

"No, no, don't be in a great hurry to put down that lantern...it seems there's yet ANOTHER one to come."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered another baby girl.

"No, no, don't be in a great hurry to put down that lantern....It seems there's yet another one in there!" cried the doctor.

The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor....

"Do you think it's the light that's attractin' em?"
:lol: :lol:
HAHA....that could be u BCF.......j/king.....
Oh lord..That was funny.
:lmao: good one
I liked that...lol
I think that I heard about it on the news, happen somewhere on Mud Creek didn't it?....
thetribe Wrote:I think that I heard about it on the news, happen somewhere on Mud Creek didn't it?....

:BigLaugh: tribe you're so funny...NOT! :boosign:
thetribe Wrote:I think that I heard about it on the news, happen somewhere on Mud Creek didn't it?....
:lol: :lol: Wouldn't doubt it........

GREAT JOKE!! :lmao:
Beef Wrote::lol: :lol: Wouldn't doubt it........

GREAT JOKE!! :lmao:

Hey don't pick on the Mud Creek people! Lol...or at least not on me...I can't help it where I live TRUST ME I'd LOVE to move!
Mud Creekers!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
BTW, even before I knew where or what Mud Creek was, I saw an advertisement that they were having a Poker Run on 4-wheelers and that explained EVERYTHING! That is for motorcycles, and it sometimes covers many, many miles, yet Mud Creekers do it on ATV's!! WTF?!?
thetribe Wrote:Mud Creekers!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But...but....I thought I was your friend...:Sad04:
You ARE my friend, just Mud Creekers scare me.
So I scare you???? I didn't know about the ATV poker run...
You scare a lot of people!
Do you know the Gibsons that live up Mud Creek?
I'll remember that Balla...
Beef I don't know if I do or not... what's the first names?
thetribe Wrote:BTW, even before I knew where or what Mud Creek was, I saw an advertisement that they were having a Poker Run on 4-wheelers and that explained EVERYTHING! That is for motorcycles, and it sometimes covers many, many miles, yet Mud Creekers do it on ATV's!! WTF?!?

Dont' be quick to judge now.. 4 wheeler poker runs are done nationally. The best one i've been on is the hatfield mccoy trail. in w.v. but they aren't limited to just redneck areas...
DTfan Wrote:I'll remember that Balla...
Beef I don't know if I do or not... what's the first names?
Brett and Chase
1.) DT you do not scare me.
2.) CTD, I had honestly never heard of one until the Mud Creek one, and it seems rather hick to me.

Buuut no hard feelings, I still love you guys. lol
Beef my mom said we did so...
tribe...you better love me I'm supporting your ass! lol and as for the Mud Creek ATV thing...that was the first I have ever heard of it so...lol...
Funny.

Now did it happen on Mud Creek or Not?

LOL
Haha, CD sees my point,
Did this birthing story happen on Mud Creek or not DT? Ask around, your friends and family might know....
haha great joke
Will do tribe...but it did I honestly didn't hear about it but then again before I wrecked all I use to do was get up, go to school, come home and stay in my bedroom and come down here to p-burg on the weekend....now all I do is stay home on the couch all week and come down here to p-burg when I can... but I'll ask
Well I am pretty sure that I heard about it on the news, the guy had brown hair and a beard if it helps. I can't recall the doctors name that he asked but I seriously think that it happened over on Mud Creek, definetly check and see for me.
tribe...alot of people have brown hair and beards...lol....I'll ask though when I go home tomorrow