Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. @ Johnson Central 2/5
The Hornets pulled the upset last time at Magoffin. I think the Eagles will win this one by 15 or more at home.

Good luck to both teams!
JC by 8
JC by 10 or more
Johnson Central @ home by 7
Magoffin Co by 1.
JC is a much different team than the one that played at Magoffin. I's say the JC guys will want blood on this one. Too many horses for MC, JC but at least 10.
I heard that Central was playing both Magofin County and Lawrence County today. If that is so I will take Central by nine over the Hornets and eight over the Dawgs.TongueirateSho
Down and Out Wrote:I heard that Central was playing both Magofin County and Lawrence County today. If that is so I will take Central by nine over the Hornets and eight over the Dawgs.TongueirateSho

The Lady Eagles are playing Lawrence County today. The boys are playing Magoffin County.
Will be a great district game with JC winning by at least 8. I hate it but am gonna have to work tonight and miss this one. GO EAGLES, GO MCKENZIE !!!!!!
Will this game be played at the normal time, or will it be earlier in the day?
smokey.blue Wrote:Will this game be played at the normal time, or will it be earlier in the day?

The boys game should be at the regular time. The girls start early today with a girls freshman/JV/Varsity and then boys JV/Varsity.
Jchs by 10+ no upset this time
JC wins this game by 11.
JC by 17.