Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 players in the state
ky wildcats Wrote:D-1 talent from out of state dont count remember

Yeah I know, D-1 talent that is going to NC State doesn't matter, but we should say that Vee, who isn't even committed yet is he?, would dominate Elisha? That's ridiculous.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Why dont you all ever mention the forearm shot that Ferguson threw while running up the court right after the tangle and they both fell? And I will work tomorrow on a youtube video showing Justice spliting both Falkners two or three times and shooting layups.

I hope you get the youtube video together because I saw the same thing at least 2or3 times but ky wildcat must have not seen what we did so give him something to look at. TongueirateSho
InstantOffense Wrote:Faulkner shot the ball well. I also know that Elisha only had 2 turnovers to Ethan's 8. Its not always about the stats. Fact is he couldn't even come to close to guarding Elisha one on one and Elisha and Logan picked his pocket on more than one occasion...

Exactly, I really don't think with Justice's game you can say someone is a better player because they score a couple more points than he does, I'm looking at both of their all around games and to me this is not close at all.Confusedhh:
justabballfan Wrote:Exactly, I really don't think with Justice's game you can say someone is a better player because they score a couple more points than he does, I'm looking at both of their all around games and to me this is not close at all.Confusedhh:

If this isnt close you need your eyes checked come on one had more rebounds and points on fewer shot the other had more steals and less turnover that i still question were or should have been fouls. What stats did you use Louisville journal or some foriegn paper. come on
PC_You_Know Wrote:No disrespect to your list, but when your team wins a state championship of any kind, you have to have at least 1 player in contention for the top player in the state.

This is why you have to include Russ Middleton from Mason County.
sacbunt Wrote:This is why you have to include Russ Middleton from Mason County.

Sweet 16 champion, that right will see him play a week from today. But elliott isnt battle tested
ky wildcats Wrote:If this isnt close you need your eyes checked come on one had more rebounds and points on fewer shot the other had more steals and less turnover that i still question were or should have been fouls. What stats did you use Louisville journal or some foriegn paper. come on

Don't really need stats just going on what I saw and don't think I'm by myself on this one. We could argue back and forth on this all night but with what I saw this is not much of an arguement!! Justice doesn't have to score a load to beat you he can do it so many different ways as he has proved one time after another, Faulkner is good but just not as good.:argue: As for your statement, they've been more than tested and they failed this test.
InstantOffense Wrote:When SV played Walton, Georgia they had a D1 point guard already committed to NC State and Elisha shook him up on more than one occasion. The kid simply couldn't guard Elisha.

I Was at that game and the kid didnt even act like he wonted to play. valley won but walton wasnt a very good team. imo i think that vee is 5x as good. there is no way justice could handle his pressure. he would be a steals and dunks all night
GO KNIGHTS!!!!
Mosley21 Wrote:Jon Hood-Madisonville-NH
2.CJ Penney-Anderson Co.
3.Ge'lawn Guyn-Scott Co
4.Chad Jackson-Scott Co
~Could be the best raw talent in the state, thats why he's so High
5.Jacob Jenkins-Manual
6.Richie Phares-Scott Co
7.Elijah Justice-Shelby Valley
8.Tyler Mullins-PCC
9.Ricardo Johnson-Holmes
10.Klay Maggard-PCC

you can also throw in Deron Amis and Clint Stepp

Agreed But move tyler mullins to the 1 spot and throw klay away and put Clint in there
1.Vee Sanford
2.Jon Hood
3.Chad Jackson
4.C.J. Penny
5.Eligah Pittman
6.Richie Phares
7.Ricardo Johnson
8.Elisha Justice
9.Tate Cox
10.Jacob Jenkins
SteppUp Wrote:I Was at that game and the kid didnt even act like he wonted to play. valley won but walton wasnt a very good team. imo i think that vee is 5x as good. there is no way justice could handle his pressure. he would be a steals and dunks all night
GO KNIGHTS!!!!

No guard in the country could steal the ball from Elisha and dunk all night. That is crazy, he is the best ball handler in the state IMO.
SteppUp Wrote:I Was at that game and the kid didnt even act like he wonted to play. valley won but walton wasnt a very good team. imo i think that vee is 5x as good. there is no way justice could handle his pressure. he would be a steals and dunks all night
GO KNIGHTS!!!!

Have you even seen Justice play. The PG from Walton played a nice game, it was Rice who acted totally uninterested in playing. The PG made some incredible passes and scored around 18 if I remember correctly. The point is that Justice more than held his own. Vee is good but there is not a player in the state that can steal on Justice all night long. Ask the Henry Clay players about him since you dont believe us hillbilllys. Ask Jai Lucas also, I hear Justice held his own down at Florida's camp as well.

I dont know if he is Top 10 or not, but he is an extremely talented young man and a very nice one at that. I am not from Valley so no biased here.Big Grin
There is simply way too much talent in the state this season to even put a good top 10 together.
SteppUp Wrote:Agreed But move tyler mullins to the 1 spot and throw klay away and put Clint in there

I wish I could post, what I want to say to this. I'll leave it at that.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:There is simply way too much talent in the state this season to even put a good top 10 together.

Very valid
Aslan Wrote:I wish I could post, what I want to say to this. I'll leave it at that.

Private Message Me Aslan
GO KNIGHTS!!!!

Like Instant Offense said, no one in the country could steal the ball from Elisha all night. A bad night for him is 3 turnovers. You might want to go watch him play sometime!
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Like Instant Offense said, no one in the country could steal the ball from Elisha all night. A bad night for him is 3 turnovers. You might want to go watch him play sometime!

Ok Maybe He couldnt all night long..but trust me elisha and country shouldnt be in the same sentence for anything..he isnt in the top 1,000 in the country..realize what you are saying 1st..:letsparty
SteppUp Wrote:Agreed But move tyler mullins to the 1 spot and throw klay away and put Clint in there

If you say Clint Stepp is a top 10 player in the state you are CRAZY. Take a look at his percentage. According to KHSAA, he is 60/205 from 3. That is about 29 percent. He forces everything and is not that great of a shooter. Sorry. He is an average (at best) player living behind his family name.
runninrebs21 Wrote:If you say Clint Stepp is a top 10 player in the state you are CRAZY. Take a look at his percentage. According to KHSAA, he is 60/205 from 3. That is about 29 percent. He forces everything and is not that great of a shooter. Sorry. He is an average (at best) player living behind his family name.

I agree. He's not even a top 10 player in his own region, let alone the state.
Aslan Wrote:I agree. He's not even a top 10 player in his own region, let alone the state.

You And Clint Should Play 1 On 1.
If He Is Hott YOU Cant Guard Him!
:beavis:
justabballfan Wrote:I hope you get the youtube video together because I saw the same thing at least 2or3 times but ky wildcat must have not seen what we did so give him something to look at. TongueirateSho

I watched that video twice this is what i saw Justice is very quick he can jump very good for 5'10-11" , very athletic, very good team, and by playin all over the floor like we do it not hard to dribble by your man like he did on ocasion. Oh by the way watched the video a third time and they were two thinks in 30 sec. that also proves my point the refs were HORRIBLE NO CALL ON FERGUSON and THE OVER AND BACK ON JUSTICE he jumps so well that he touched the ball thin ran it down with his speed that over and back but im am glad that those to things was on that video.:Big Grin
SteppUp Wrote:You And Clint Should Play 1 On 1.
If He Is Hott YOU Cant Guard Him!
:beavis:

I would easily beat him one on one.
He might get hot, but he'd never get a shot up over me. Big Grin
lol first of all, being a 1 on 1 player and a team player is 2 different things. 2nd, he CANT create his own shot so he would lose any one on one game, he can do nothing but shoot his arm off from 3, and he gets hott maybe 3 or 4 games in a year.
SteppUp Wrote:Ok Maybe He couldnt all night long..but trust me elisha and country shouldnt be in the same sentence for anything..he isnt in the top 1,000 in the country..realize what you are saying 1st..:letsparty

I realize exactly what I'm saying. I didn't say anything about how good a player he is or that he is in the top 1000. What I said, if you listen, is that no one could steal the ball from him all night long. Now realize what you are saying!
Aslan Wrote:I would easily beat him one on one.
He might get hot, but he'd never get a shot up over me. Big Grin

They Way You Talk You Should Be In The League [nba] Not Sportsplex..:igiveup:
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I realize exactly what I'm saying. I didn't say anything about how good a player he is or that he is in the top 1000. What I said, if you listen, is that no one could steal the ball from him all night long. Now realize what you are saying!

Its Hard To Listen On My Computer!
SteppUp Wrote:They Way You Talk You Should Be In The League [nba] Not Sportsplex..:igiveup:

The way you talk, Clint should skip his last year of high school, work around the age limit, and be the number one NBA pick next year
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol first of all, being a 1 on 1 player and a team player is 2 different things. 2nd, he CANT create his own shot so he would lose any one on one game, he can do nothing but shoot his arm off from 3, and he gets hott maybe 3 or 4 games in a year.

Your Rebs Look Good This Year..They Could Use Clint
I heard today that Elisha Justice is playin for Derrick Smith All-Stars this summer and Evan Faulkner will be one of his coaches.