Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 58 - Shelby Valley 50
PC_You_Know Wrote:That is what I said, it was agreed upon and I said it didn't need to be mentioned again. I said congrats to KCC, why find something to fire at me with when I'm telling the truth and congratulating the other team?

It's all good.
If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its,.....well you know.

It's time to give KCC their props. They're playing great ball and deserve some respect. Only one thing wrong with playin' this good this early in the season, its hard to keep it up all season. Other than that, I don't see much of a weakness in their game.

Cong. KCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:PC YOU KNOW, everyone of your post (4) so far has mentioned that the outcome would have been different if Elisha had played. We get your point. I'm a KCC fan and understand what you are saying and agree with you. The outcome may have been different but give it a rest. Both teams played hard. Congrats for that.

Maybe he's a SV fan? If Cox or Stamper was out and KCC lost I would use it as an excuse also, congrats both teams for hard fought game.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Benchwarmer Wrote:PC YOU KNOW, everyone of your post (4) so far has mentioned that the outcome would have been different if Elisha had played. We get your point. I'm a KCC fan and understand what you are saying and agree with you. The outcome may have been different but give it a rest. Both teams played hard. Congrats for that.
You never know what would have happened if Justice had played because Stamper played one of his worst games of his career and Knott still won. If Justice plays and Stamper plays up to his capability then who knows who would win. You never know with high school kids. So just give Knott the credit they deserve and move on.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Maybe he's a SV fan? If Cox or Stamper was out and KCC lost I would use it as an excuse also, congrats both teams for hard fought game.

And your point? I said it was all good.
Benchwarmer Wrote:And your point? I said it was all good.

I'm just saying he has his right to his own opinion stating the fact that he could say it a billion times and not get shot down for it.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:I'm just saying he has his right to his own opinion stating the fact that he could say it a billion times and not get shot down for it.

So you shoot me down for having an opinion? I have so much more I could say but lets stay on topic. I SAID IT WAS ALL GOOD. POST 29
Benchwarmer Wrote:So you shoot me down for having an opinion? I have so much more I could say but lets stay on topic. I SAID IT WAS ALL GOOD. POST 29

Well please PM me anything you'd like to say.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So you shoot me down for having an opinion? I have so much more I could say but lets stay on topic. I SAID IT WAS ALL GOOD. POST 29

didn't shoot ya down, was just stating he may have been a SV fan, you stated that you got his point and that he should quit posting about Justice? Correct me if I'm wrong doesn't sound like I've shot anyone down in this situation.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well please PM me anything you'd like to say.

Was not talking or referring to you?
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think we can all say after this outcome, that with Elisha Valley wins this game. I don't think any more talk about what would have happened had Elisha played needs to be brought up.
who are you to tell people what they can or cant post ?
Spartan4Life Wrote:didn't shoot ya down, was just stating he may have been a SV fan, you stated that you got his point and that he should quit posting about Justice? Correct me if I'm wrong doesn't sound like I've shot anyone down in this situation.

Agreed
Spartan4Life Wrote:didn't shoot ya down, was just stating he may have been a SV fan, you stated that you got his point and that he should quit posting about Justice? Correct me if I'm wrong doesn't sound like I've shot anyone down in this situation.
No, I made a comment he referred back to it and I said it was all good.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Was not talking or referring to you?

oh well, its all good then. close
This thread is going to be closed. So lets stay on topic. Great game. I wished I could have been there. Valley has a great team that will get better when Elisha gets back. Go down to Florida and show them how Kentucky kids play basketball. keep up the good work KCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:This thread is going to be closed. So lets stay on topic. Great game. I wished I could have been there. Valley has a great team that will get better when Elisha gets back. Go down to Florida and show them how Kentucky kids play basketball. keep up the good work KCC.

Agree, didn't justice drop 30 on Jai Lucas from Florida Last year?
Spartan4Life Wrote:Agree, didn't justice drop 30 on Jai Lucas from Florida Last year?

From what I was told by a family member, Lucas walked off the court after a while.
PC_You_Know Wrote:From what I was told by a family member, Lucas walked off the court after a while.

I would have too I've never had the chance to watch justice play live, would love to go watch them play tomorrow.
Is he a Sr. this year?
Spartan4Life Wrote:I would have too I've never had the chance to watch justice play live, would love to go watch them play tomorrow.
Is he a Sr. this year?

Junior, he , Hatfield and Taylor Newsome are all Juniors and contribute big time.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Agree, didn't justice drop 30 on Jai Lucas from Florida Last year?

The question is, will he be back for Florida. I hope so.
Benchwarmer Wrote:The question is, will he be back for Florida. I hope so.

He should be I heard it was a slight tear in his shoulder anyone verify that?
Spartan4Life Wrote:He should be I heard it was a slight tear in his shoulder anyone verify that?
That was the Dr speculating Elisha's Mom told me that, That doesn't mean it's a tear. I probably should've posted that.
congrats kcc
I honestly don't know why a player wouldn't feel accomplished with a win regardless if Justice played or not, a win is a win...that is the objective to the game and why we all play. Congrats to KCC on the win though.
CONGRATS KCC!!!! The Pats did a great job against a really good Shelby Valley team. As far as Elisha playing goes, you don't really know how he could have done. I mean like they said, Stamper had one of his worst games ever tonight, the sae thing could have or could not have happened to Elisha. I thought it was going to be a team thing in the 1st quarter - KCC couldn't get a single shot to fall. If they would have hit their shots in the first then the difference might have been a bit bigger. They woke up though and rallied from 11 behind to pull out the W! Cox burnt it up from the three line as did Mullins and Bartrum. WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!
congrats to KCC...THese are two very good teams that could make alot of noise as the season goes on...I can see both of these teams being in the top 20 this year.. Good luck to both teams...
I'll give the respect to KCC, but IMO their not the best team in the Mtns. All their big wins seem to have a "yea but"..........for ex. LCC- Banks only practiced for 5 days............Haz.- Cambell, Martin only practiced a couple a days and whitiker was hurt.........and now valley Justice(who is by far the best player in the mtns.) was hurt soooo yea KCC is for real, but all these wins are great but I don't really think they mean that much. At least not in my opinion.
Good job Knott County Central. You earned it on the court. Thats all that counts.
congrats to kcc they made the plays down the stretch when they needed to. shelby valley also played a great game. Was an amazing game to watch loved every minute of it. shelby valley played a very good defensive game. the pats won the game on the outside shot. shelby valley played a 2-3 zone most of the game and that opened the outside shot for the pats. cox, stamper, and bartrum all hit threes in the game. would have been closer if justice was there to produce the offense and a good defender to match up against cox or stamper.
Congrats KCC!