Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call your Friends and Neighbors!!
Call your Friends and Neighbors!!
Bluegrass Rivals.com just took over as the best fan site on the net.
BGR is now streaming games!
BGR is definitely the best place on the net and I'm glad to be a part of it.
Woo.. let's party
same here bcf4l
Where did ya hear this CBS? im currious? this is awsome I would love to read about it, and Im also really glad to be a part of it
Really glad to be here... I know I have gone away and havent been on here for periods of time but all of that is going to change!
Killer......
QQ just taking one more step in making this the best.
football05 Wrote:Where did ya hear this CBS? im currious? this is awsome I would love to read about it, and Im also really glad to be a part of it
QQ has a thread in the football forum.
The ONLY site in Kentucky to offer streaming audio of High School sports and a weekly radio sports broadcast.

BluegrassRivals.com is your hookup for High School Sports action !!!
WOO this site is growing more and more everyday you can feel it. Great work QQ thanks for everything man :thumb:
CBS Sports Wrote:Call your Friends and Neighbors!!
Bluegrass Rivals.com just took over as the best fan site on the net.
BGR is now streaming games!

:rock:
The test run went really well tonight. We streamed PC and SV game for a half. All the Pikeville and Belfry fans living outside the reach of the broadcast please tune in next week.
I was able to listen to tonight from richmond. Look forward to listening to the Pikeville/Belfry game.. Go Panthers.
I am new to BGR but it is definitely a great site. Look forward to more in the future.
Welcome stud
Stud, I am glad to finally see you on here, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the site stud.