Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 66 - Magoffin County 59
Really fun game to watch and one that BL is lucky to come away with. I thought that they got away with a crucial 5 seconds call on an inbound which would have shifted all the momentum back to MC.

Nathan Martin & Jordan Newman led the Bobcats and Sparks & LeMaster led Magoffin.

Congrats BL!
Congrats to Betsy Layne and Coach Junior Newsome for starting off the season with a win.
I was honestly impressed with the Bobcats in the MC game.......

Newman & Martin done wonderful....Martin has more heart than anyone i have ever seen and Newman has more natural talent than any young man i have ever seen, if he would just use it every game.......

I look for the Bobcats to go far this year, if they keep there heads on striaght. Way to go Bobcats!!!
BBALL_Action09 Wrote:I was honestly impressed with the Bobcats in the MC game.......

Newman & Martin done wonderful....Martin has more heart than anyone i have ever seen and Newman has more natural talent than any young man i have ever seen, if he would just use it every game.......

I look for the Bobcats to go far this year, if they keep there heads on striaght. Way to go Bobcats!!!

i agree 100%
betsy layne played an exceptional game. newman and martin really impressed me. they played an outstanding game. i think they will be two of the top in the 58th. WAY TO GO BOBCATS!!!!!