Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comparing Overall Records?
I was wondering what some of the most impressive overall records between 2 teams are??

One of the most impressive ones I know of is the Lawrence County and Johnson Central one. Its something like 48 or 49 and 9. Let's hear some more good ones.
Hazard 28-3 Jenkins
Hazard 13-0 Allen Central
Pikeville 19-6 Hazard.
Some close ones.
Hazard 5-4 Belfry
Hazard 13-10 Leslie Co
Hazard 1-1 LCA, Might be a new rival
Hazard 7-5 Lynn Camp
Hazard 6-6 Middlesboro
Paintsville 11-10 Hazard
Hazard 16-10 P-burg
Money Maker Wrote:I was wondering what some of the most impressive overall records between 2 teams are??

One of the most impressive ones I know of is the Lawrence County and Johnson Central one. Its something like 48 or 49 and 9. Let's hear some more good ones.

Johnson Central hasn't been a school that long so I seriously doubt they have played about 60 times. I may be wrong though.
Belfry - Belfry, Kentucky
Ironton leads series 12 - 1
Years Winner Score
1993 Ironton (A) 47 14
1994 Ironton (H) 36 14
1995 Ironton (A) 26 16
1996 Ironton (H) 19 18
1997 Ironton (A) 10 9
1998 Ironton (H) 36 15
1999 Belfry (A) 14 17
2000 Ironton (H) 55 7
2001 Ironton (A) 27 17
2002 Ironton (H) 42 28
2003 Ironton (A) 28 0
2004 Ironton (H) 31 10
IRISH4 Wrote:Johnson Central hasn't been a school that long so I seriously doubt they have played about 60 times. I may be wrong though.

You are right. JC has only played LC 4 times in the last 11 years. So what he is saying is that they have played each other 54 times in 30 years...lol NO WAY.

This is why I posted the .."lol"..earlier that someone so rudely deleted. Or should I say censored? What happened to freedom of speech? I made zero infractions with that post.
OffTheHook Wrote:You are right. JC has only played LC 4 times in the last 11 years. So what he is saying is that they have played each other 54 times in 30 years...lol NO WAY.

This is why I posted the .."lol"..earlier that someone so rudely deleted. Or should I say censored? What happened to freedom of speech? I made zero infractions with that post.

This is true. I can tell you that Central has only been playing football period for around 35 years. I also believe they won the last couple against LC, and also won against Louisa HS before they became Lawrence County.

Now the record against Belfry is officially listed as 1-23, and the one was a forfeit according to the records, so that one's a little raw spot for Central.
Money Maker Wrote:I was wondering what some of the most impressive overall records between 2 teams are??

You're wrong below is the history between the two schools.

Lawrence County (Louisa) (LC leads the series 10-5)

Year JCHS Lawrence Co.

1976 21 0 (Louisa)

1977 30 6 (Louisa)

1978 25 0 (Louisa)

1987 13 20

1988 6 13

1991 6 27

1992 0 22

1993 6 16

1994 6 20

1995 8 34

1996 14 33

2001 0 45

2002 26 32(OT)

2005 43 0

2006 55 12
I don't think Powell has ever beaten Breathitt Co. That will soon change though. A lot of teams have good records v/s Powell. Not for long though. We will get better and better.
Do they give a "MANAGER OF THE YEAR" award Blitz. I must comend you on a job well done this season and I really mean it all joking asides.

Your numbers are off quite a bit. Before you start a thread that want to use numbers with, you need to do a little research first.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Your numbers are off quite a bit. Before you start a thread that want to use numbers with, you need to do a little research first.

That's the reason I started the thread was to get some clarification. Someone needs to get their undies out of a wad. Big Grin
Money Maker Wrote:That's the reason I started the thread was to get some clarification. Someone needs to get their undies out of a wad. Big Grin

Not in a wad. Just seems that every post you post has something negative about JC. If you got a problem with them, you need to address that in person not making everyone of your posts on here negative towards them. Smile
OutsideLogic Wrote:Not in a wad. Just seems that every post you post has something negative about JC. If you got a problem with them, you need to address that in person not making everyone of your posts on here negative towards them. Smile

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?? This is a totally different thread and I was just curious of what some other teams records are. If you got a problem with my curiousity then sorry about your luck. Keep this on topic please. Big Grin
F.N.L. Wrote:Do they give a "MANAGER OF THE YEAR" award Blitz. I must comend you on a job well done this season and I really mean it all joking asides.
Thanx!, I think. Hey whatever it takes, right?
Bowling Green is 30-1 against Warren East with Bowling Green winning the last 26 in a row.
Bowling Green has never lost to Greenwood since the school opened in 1990 having beaten them 19 games in a row.