Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co vs Hazard
What does ever one think about this one.I think Estill Co will this one but not as easy as they have been winning Ill say Estill Co 14 Hazard 6
Estill 12 Hazard 3
Go Dawgs!
GOOOOOOOOO

[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...HAZARD.gif]
Estill-7 Hazard-4
Estill 10 Hazard 0
GO DAWGS!!! BEAT ESTILL!!!!!!!!!!!
Estill-13
Hazard-2
Estill 7
Hazard 3
basketballwizz Wrote:What does ever one think about this one.I think Estill Co will this one but not as easy as they have been winning Ill say Estill Co 14 Hazard 6

I AGREE . A CLOSER GAME BUT ESTILL COMES OUT ON TOP. HOWEVER THIS COULD BE THE BEST GAME OF THE TOURNEYMENT. GO NEERS.
SWING HARD Wrote:I AGREE . A CLOSER GAME BUT ESTILL COMES OUT ON TOP. HOWEVER THIS COULD BE THE BEST GAME OF THE TOURNEYMENT. GO NEERS.

It's gonna be hard to beat a 6 run rally in the 7th with a walk off homer I'd say the Breathitt and Hazard game will end up being the best of the tourny........ I think the LCC and PCC game has potential though.
Kyboy13 Wrote:It's gonna be hard to beat a 6 run rally in the 7th with a walk off homer I'd say the Breathitt and Hazard game will end up being the best of the tourny........ I think the LCC and PCC game has potential though.

I'LL AGREE WITH THAT. HAZARD/ BREATHITT WAS A VERY GOOD GAME.
I can't believe they pushed everything back like that. Most all regions will be done tomorrow. Well not all of them, but a lot of them will be. The one they will have to worry about will be done.
Estill 12
Hazard 4
Go 'Neers! :]
Estill Co wins this one with a 7 run 6th score Estill 14 Hazard 7