Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 93 - Prestonsburg 62
Congrats Cougars!

Prestonsburg completely fell apart in the second half after leading by 8 at one point in the 2nd quarter. In the 2nd half the Blackcats had way too many turnovers and not too mention that Letcher Central was hitting everything they threw up. #22 and Charlie Banks are two really good players both stayed in a rhythm the whole night.

Keep your heads up Blackcats!
Knew the game wouldnt be close, LCC been playing some good ball as of late!!!
Congrats LCC
Was at this one, typical prestonsburg refs favoring the blackcats but their turnovers killed them. Pburg isn't a bad team, but they don't play team basketball. LCC shot unbelievable from outside in this game. Hall led the blackcats with 23, but didn't play very well, and Stephens started off great, but didnt do much after that ending up with 14. Burchett needs to be more aggressive because he has alot of talent, but anyways, Congrats to the Cougars
Congrats LCC
About what I figured..Nice win LCC!
LCC put together as good a 2nd half as you will see. Outcored Blackcats 17-2 at the start of the 3rd. Devin Blair was on fire as he led with 35. Banks and Profitt had 18 and 17 respectively. When you get 70 from your three top scorers you have had a good night. What impressed me was the Cougar defense. They played really well. This is a very unselfish team that is getting better game by game. Don't count them out----they may just be beginning to hit their stride
Congrats Cougars
I missed this one by about 30 points :o
Good job Cougars, go get Jenkins:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
Congrats Letcher Central....
I didn't expect LCC to win by this much. I think P-burg is slumping at the moment.