Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top JV teams in the 56th
Everyones thoughts?
Who is in the 56th and who are you trying to promote?
kj52 Wrote:Who is in the 56th and who are you trying to promote?
The 56th is Powell County, Estill County, Lee County, and Owsley County.
i know powell co is 2-0 but what is every one else?
Owsley is 4-2 and beat estill by 15 or more and old disrtict rival wolfe by 30 and wolfe beat lee by 20 or somethin. Owsley has wolfes old varsity starter Devin Evans along with Zack Taylor,Timmy murrell and a couple of more talented players that have some potential for being great players for Owsley County.
Does devin not start varsity??.....I cant wait for the matchup betweebn powells and owsleys jv....sounds like its going to be interesting
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Does devin not start varsity??.....I cant wait for the matchup betweebn powells and owsleys jv....sounds like its going to be interesting
No he doesn't, but he should.
The Powell and Owsley j.v game should be a very interesting game. Who is some of powells j.v players ?
Powell has juniors david hawkins and billy rice leading that team.....they also have two outstanding freshman in carlisle creech and morgan reed....and sophmore will arvin rounding at that starting lineup....what about owsley???Who is there starters???
Owsley county has 5 very good starters on their Jv team. Devin Evans, Zach Taylor, Tyler Williams, Timmy Murrell, and Jordan Hardy. And a very good bench to go with it. They will come after you and they ain't afaird to get physical. coming off the bench they have a junior Kyle Bobrowski and a Beast in Timmy's twin brother Travis.
I really dont get too excited about jv games but this one sounds like its going to be a great intense game
I believe that if Zack Taylor from Owsley County becomes more consistant with his scoring they will do fine, but not real excited about the jv games
What kind of JV team does Estill Co. have? Don't they have upcoming games with Owsley and Letcher. I've been told that Letcher lost their 1st two JV games
Zack Taylor from Owsley County has been averaging 15 points or better on the jv , looks pretty consistant to me. he will be fine. A very aggressive player.
well if u know his stats whats his shooting avg. and free throw avg,
Im not sure what his average is, but Ive watched this kid play every game this year and sure he doesnt hit everything but no one else does either. Hey, all Im saying is this kid works really hard and its beginning to show. Since the new coach has came to Owsley this jv team has began to win and are doing quite well.
Yea he plays very aggresive and showed that tonight but to become the great player player he can be he has to work harder
What was the score from the lee vs owsley jv game??
Not Sure On The Final Score, But I Think The Owls Won By About Ten Points. The Owls Got Off To A Slow Start But Was Still Able To Take The Win. Good Job Guys!!
Lee played the second half using many 8th graders to gain experience. Lee was up at half time by a couple. Good game. Owsley is pretty strong I was impressed with the Murrill twins and No 12 taylor was solid
OWSLEY JV TOOK THE WIN OVER ESTILL JV FRIDAY NIGHT. GOOD JOB OWlS!!!!
Two jv teams that are undefeated in district play will play tomorrow night....powell vs owsley....not a 56th district jv team has even came close to beating powell this year.....predictions?
Sounds Like This Will Be A Good Game. Has Powell County Been Defeated In Regular Play? And If So Who By.
yeah by pulaski and montgomery....by like 1
Owsley Duhhh...
Bully65 Wrote:Owsley Duhhh...

ALot of confidence there...we will see tonight
we did see, Owsley's JV putting another W in the win column, good job
they had a heck of a time doing it too....should have been a foul called at the end....refs gave this game to owsley
The refs didn't give the game to Owsley. They battled their butt off and got the win. They should have also been a walk called in that play and the refs didn't call it
The owsley co players had their arms cleary around # 3...it was easily a foul.....the 22 for owsley sat a moving chair everytime down the court...the refs GAVE it to owsley!!!!