Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You Want to Know About the Person Above You
Just ask a question to the person above you. Something that you want to know about them. Pretty simple. And if someone asks you a question, just quote their answer, answer it, then ask a question to the person who is above you.

Who wants to start and know something about me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Just ask a question to the person above you. Something that you want to know about them. Pretty simple. And if someone asks you a question, just quote their answer, answer it, then ask a question to the person who is above you.

Who wants to start and know something about me?

What made you wanna study abroad in Australia?
Redneck Wrote:What made you wanna study abroad in Australia?
Just a great opportunity and experience. My school has one of the top international programs in the nation and pushes it hard. I think 50-60% of all students go abroad for at least one semester or a summer term. It's been a BLAST but all ends in 4 days. Sad

What's the best you ever finished in a race?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Just a great opportunity and experience. My school has one of the top international programs in the nation and pushes it hard. I think 50-60% of all students go abroad for at least one semester or a summer term. It's been a BLAST but all ends in 4 days. Sad

What's the best you ever finished in a race?

I heard that man, that's killer. I watched your vids, I wanna go sky-divin so bad.

The best I ever finished 4th. Finished 11th overall in points outta 22 drivers which is pretty good for a first year driver against guys who have been racin for years, some were even racin when my dad did back in the early 90's.
Redneck Wrote:I heard that man, that's killer. I watched your vids, I wanna go sky-divin so bad.

The best I ever finished 4th. Finished 11th overall in points outta 22 drivers which is pretty good for a first year driver against guys who have been racin for years, some were even racin when my dad did back in the early 90's.

Why are you up so late?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Why are you up so late?

I fell asleep after "The O.C." went off and woke back up right before Raw came on. Rick Flair and Chris Jericho got me all pumped up I just couldn't sleep, lol.
Whos better in your opinion. Chris Jericho or Randy Orton?

Redneck Wrote:I fell asleep after "The O.C." went off and woke back up right before Raw came on. Rick Flair and Chris Jericho got me all pumped up I just couldn't sleep, lol.
-STAT- Wrote:Whos better in your opinion. Chris Jericho or Randy Orton?

Right now, unfortunately Orton, but Jericho has been out a while so when he gets back in the groove I'll go with him.

Are you a "Wrastlin" fan.
^How did you get your start in racing and what class do you run in?
@Midee, what was something you loved to do as a kid?
Yepp, always have loved wrestling.

Redneck Wrote:Right now, unfortunately Orton, but Jericho has been out a while so when he gets back in the groove I'll go with him.

Are you a "Wrastlin" fan.
A Carolina fan? Explain???:confused:

Wuzza Bear Wrote:@Midee, what was something you loved to do as a kid?
From the late 70's to the mid 80's I used to love to go roller skating.
-STAT- Wrote:A Carolina fan? Explain???:confused:

Dad's not really a big UK fan, and I just used to love watching Carolina in their sweet uniforms when I was like 3, and I just became a fan, lol. But its good, I still pull for UK during football season.
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Dad's not really a big UK fan, and I just used to love watching Carolina in their sweet uniforms when I was like 3, and I just became a fan, lol. But its good, I still pull for UK during football season.

lol what were you thinking of admitting that on the same week that UNC makes the trip to Rupp?? lol
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol what were you thinking of admitting that on the same week that UNC makes the trip to Rupp?? lol

Is the guy in your pic the rider from london (I believe)?
Midee1 Wrote:^How did you get your start in racing and what class do you run in?

My dad raced when I was little (early 90's), 2 of my moms brothers raced at the same time in the same class as my dad. Even after my dad hung it up (He won a points championship and was runner-up once) my uncle Ted raced until early 2000's. After Ted quit racin he took the job as the "Tech Man" at 201 and I went with him all the time. When I didn't go with him me and the boys would go and watch from the stands. I've been around it my whole life and always wanted to race. When I left PC and started workin I bought me a car this past Feb and raced this past summer in the bomber division. Finished 11th in points and just bought a 2007 Tomahawk Open-Wheel Modified 2 months ago. Lookin forward to this year, plan on travelin some to Portsmouth, Rocky Top, Richmond and maybe a few other places.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Is the guy in your pic the rider from london (I believe)?

thats nicky hayden, hes from owensboro, ky.. 2006 Moto GP world champion
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol what were you thinking of admitting that on the same week that UNC makes the trip to Rupp?? lol

Heels by 8 Smile
how do u get a picture under your name i have no clue how
mrfootball03 Wrote:thats nicky hayden, hes from owensboro, ky.. 2006 Moto GP world champion
Why is your handle MrFootball03?
is it possible to be christian and still support the devil? Smile
ronald_reagan Wrote:is it possible to be christian and still support the devil? Smile
In Russell and Flatwoods it is...Big Grin
DevilsWin Wrote:Why is your handle MrFootball03?

coz maybe I should have been in 03 lol j/p

nah.. jus couldnt think of any better name haha
mrfootball03 Wrote:coz maybe I should have been in 03 lol j/p

nah.. jus couldnt think of any better name haha

Who is your favorite band?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
comfort eagle:

football college playoffs or high school playoffs
If...Then
Favorite MLB team?
If...Then Wrote:comfort eagle:

football college playoffs or high school playoffs