Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FrankTV
I don't know about anyone else, but I think this Frank Caliendo guy is hilarious. He does the best impressions that I have ever seen. What has everyone else thought of his show so far?
I didn't catch the show, but I've seen him on Comedy Central and he is hilarious. I like the Bill Clinton and George Bush impressions the most.
Love his John Madden impression![YOUTUBE="madden impression"]kAMIlPudalQ[/YOUTUBE]
I do plan to watch his show at some point, but man did TBS run those commercials into the ground during the baseball playoffs!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He is on the fox NFL pregame show every week. I really don't think he's very funny on there. The impressions are pretty good but the jokes are lame.

I've never seen the show or watched him on comedy central. Maybe he's better.
We really enjoy him!
I love Caliendo. He's a guest on Bob and Tom all the time. FrankTV was pretty good, wish it lasted longer than 30 minutes though.
I think I like his live stuff better than his skits though. They just seem funnier.
Redneck Wrote:I love Caliendo. He's a guest on Bob and Tom all the time. FrankTV was pretty good, wish it lasted longer than 30 minutes though.

It's always good to keep your name before the public & it's always good to leave your public wanting more!
Tivoed it (saw the commercials 14 blue million times so I knew it was coming on) loved it, but like someone else said, the skits are a little lame and need a little more of an edge to them. Gonna keep watching though!

Liked Cheney telling Laura Bush the "wedding talk" one...That was funny. Frank's a gifted guy to say the least.
Haha hes in love with brett farve.. in all his topics he has to mention brett farve
I watched FrankTV tonight and was very dissapointed by it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been listening to this guy for about 2 years now. He's on Sirius radio...... its great.

He has blown up like crazy in the last 2-3 months. But take at a look at the impressions this guy does, and quite successfully so:

Adam Sandler
Andy Reid
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Al Michaels
Al Pacino
Andy Rooney
Barney Rubble
Bill Clinton
Bill Walton
Brian Regan
Casey Kasem
Charles Barkley
Chris Farley
Chris Rock
Christopher Lloyd (as Doctor Emmett Brown)
Christopher Walken
Clint Eastwood
David Letterman
Debbie Rowe
**** Cheney
Don Pardo
Donald Trump
Doris Roberts
Drew Carey
Fred Flintstone
Fred Grandy
George W. Bush
Grover
Harry Caray
Howie Long
Ian McShane
Jack Nicholson
James Brown (sports television personality)
James Gandolfini (as himself and as Tony Soprano)
James Lipton
Jason Alexander (as George Costanza)
Jay Leno
Janeane Garofalo
Jeff Garlin
Jeff Goldblum
Jerry Seinfeld
Jim Carrey
Jim Rome
Jimmy Johnson
Joe Pesci
Joey Fatone
John Madden
Jonathan Winters
Julia Louis-Dreyfus (as Elaine Benes)
Keanu Reeves
Kelsey Grammer
Kermit the Frog
Terrell Owens
Larry Flynt
Louie Anderson
Marv Albert
Matthew Perry (as Chandler Bing)
Michael J. Fox (as Marty McFly)
Michael Richards (as himself and as Cosmo Kramer)
Mike Ditka
Mike Myers (as himself and as Austin Powers and Dr. Evil)
Mike Tyson
Miss Piggy
Norm Macdonald
Pat Summerall
Dr. Phil
Paul Shaffer
Pauly Shore
Pat O'Brien
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Ray Romano
Regis Philbin
Richard Dreyfuss
Rick Moranis
Robert De Niro
Robert David Hall as (Dr. Al Robbins)
Robin Leech
Robin Williams
Rod Roddy
Roger Ebert
Rodney Dangerfield
Rush Limbaugh
Scooby Doo
Sean Astin
Sean Connery
Shaggy (Scooby Doo)
T.R. Knight
Ted Knight
Ted Koppel
Terry Bradshaw
Tom Brokaw
Tony Danza
Truman Capote
Wayne Knight (as Newman)
William Shatner
Yoda
ronald_reagan Wrote:**** Cheney

Smile Smile

Love the word filter.
Was really upset with the show to say the least. Thought it would be really funny but it wasn't too appealing to me. Seems like all he does are the same impressions like the Maddens, Bush and Dr. Phil. I would have to say though his Charles Barkley impression is my favorite.
-STAT- Wrote:Was really upset with the show to say the least. Thought it would be really funny but it wasn't too appealing to me. Seems like all he does are the same impressions like the Maddens, Bush and Dr. Phil. I would have to say though his Charles Barkley impression is my favorite.

It'll get better.. he's got a huge amont of materia coming upl.. He's got another 100 or so to do...
-STAT- Wrote:Was really upset with the show to say the least. Thought it would be really funny but it wasn't too appealing to me. Seems like all he does are the same impressions like the Maddens, Bush and Dr. Phil. I would have to say though his Charles Barkley impression is my favorite.
Smile I couldnt agree more..Barkley was just staring at him, like "who the f is this guy?"..it was hilarious though..