Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WSAZ story
I just read this a few minutes ago. My heart breaks for that little girl.... God only knows what possessed those boys to hurt a baby they way they did. Hopefully justice will get served in this case and the boys will also get the counseling they need. So sad!!!!
Oh, I am so sorry for her, bless her heart.
The brother of one of the kids rode by and gave them the finger........... white trash pieces of..........

The kids said they'll get away with it, and they probly will because our justice system's a joke. Can somebody follow it and find out what happens?

Sad, I can't even explain...........
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I totally agree with ya BFritz, they probably wont get anything besides probation and a slap on the wrist. Thats the way the justice system is, they dont care about anything. The great thing is, God doesnt forget things like this, they will get whats coming to them in the end.
SportsFan80 Wrote:I totally agree with ya BFritz, they probably wont get anything besides probation and a slap on the wrist. Thats the way the justice system is, they dont care about anything. The great thing is, God doesnt forget things like this, they will get whats coming to them in the end.

The justice system believes that their system works of rehabilitation instead of punishment, and that's what jail's for. If you do something like this, yeah you need rehabilitation, but you also need to be punished beyond belief.

Another problem with our justice system is it believes in equal rights for everyone, even when they do things like this. They gave up their rights when they did this, and they took her rights. They need to be put in adult prison will sex-craved pedophiles. Sound cruel or unjust? So was what they did to that girl, and they don't feel bad for her, we shouldn't for them either.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:The justice system believes that their system works of rehabilitation instead of punishment, and that's what jail's for. If you do something like this, yeah you need rehabilitation, but you also need to be punished beyond belief.

Another problem with our justice system is it believes in equal rights for everyone, even when they do things like this. They gave up their rights when they did this, and they took her rights. They need to be put in adult prison will sex-craved pedophiles. Sound cruel or unjust? So was what they did to that girl, and they don't feel bad for her, we shouldn't for them either.

:thumpsup:
Well said B-Fritz!
I just got on www.wsaz.com and watched a interview with the little girls mother. I tell you this is soooo sad.... I pray that this little girl can lead a normal life now. Her whole world has turned upside down and she doesn't even know why!!!
This is such a sad story. I am posting the link to the story and if you scroll all the way down you will see the comments people are making on there about this.......Here is the link.... some of the replies are unreal!!

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/8423287.html
There's already a thread on this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
phs1986 Wrote:This is such a sad story. I am posting the link to the story and if you scroll all the way down you will see the comments people are making on there about this.......Here is the link.... some of the replies are unreal!!

I can't believe 9 and 11 year olds even have the mental capacity to perform such acts. Holding hands was extreme when I was this young.
ComfortEagle Wrote:There's already a thread on this.

Opps, didn't realize this was a duplicate thread CE.. Do you know the title of the other thread and I'll bump it for phs?
I merged it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Guys..!!
phs1986 Wrote:This is such a sad story. I am posting the link to the story and if you scroll all the way down you will see the comments people are making on there about this.......Here is the link.... some of the replies are unreal!!

Wow. I scrolled through some of the comments, and you are right. They range from almost excusing the boys for what they did, to a few who implied the boys should be dead. Like you said, unreal!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Wow. I scrolled through some of the comments, and you are right. They range from almost excusing the boys for what they did, to a few who implied the boys should be dead. Like you said, unreal!

I don't think they should be dead, but they definitely should be in prison for a long time (til 21 might even be light) with sex-starved prisoners who shower in unsupervised facilities.
BFritz Wrote:I don't think they should be dead, but they definitely should be in prison for a long time (til 21 might even be light) with sex-starved prisoners who shower in unsupervised facilities.

Heck, just put them in juvy for the next several years. I wonder what the other inmates might think about a couple of punks who thought it would be fun to violate a little 5-year-old girl? Wink
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Heck, just put them in juvy for the next several years. I wonder what the other inmates might think about a couple of punks who thought it would be fun to violate a little 5-year-old girl? Wink

Juvy might not be harsh enough.......... go all-out
The judge apparently thinks that the "juvy" is not equipped to handle children of their ages. Mostly for older kids. SSOOO.... they are home with parents. ON confinment of course but still.... I just wonder WHAT type of punishment they will get!

I don't have any daughters but I have a niece and two boys of my own. I can not fathom something like this happening to a child of mine!! I guess that is why some think I'm overprotective!! I guess I'd rather be safe than sorry!!