Pikeville Wins Freshman Tourny
Pikeville beats Valley to win the Freshman Tourny by 3
Congrats to the Panthers!!!

Who all is on this team?
--The Honakers
--Clevenger
.....who else?
Sounds like a good game, congrats Panthers
Awesome knew that the freshman would!!!!

Great job you guys!!!!
Congrats Panthers
"Beef" Wrote:Congrats to the Panthers!!!

Who all is on this team?
--The Honakers
--Clevenger
.....who else?

Josh Staggs
Watson Ritchie
Jordan Bell
Clay Elliot
Kory Brinker
Eric Shockey

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:27 pm:

Pikeville was down by 8 at one point in this game
way to battle back and not give up
congrats...
WAHOO!!! GOOD JOB PANTHERS!
congrats pikeville freshman
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beef wrote:

Who all is on this team?
--The Honakers
--Clevenger
.....who else?

Josh Staggs
Watson Ritchie
Jordan Bell
Clay Elliot
Kory Brinker
Eric Shockey

its two t's 30 haha

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:44 pm:

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beef wrote:

Who all is on this team?
--The Honakers
--Clevenger
.....who else?

Josh Staggs
Watson Ritchie
Jordan Bell
Clay Elliot
Kory Brinker
Eric Shockey

its two t's 30 haha
Was Prestonsburg in this tourney? If so how did they do?
haha sry pantherman just a typo im sure lol
no prestonsburg wasnt in the tourny
congrats p-ville...........................imo betsy layne would have had a good shot at this if they were not ingaged in preparing for sf...................they beat shelby valley and took p-ville down to the wire at p-ville imo tyler hamilton is the best freshman in the region outside of paintsville
Tyler Hamilton????Are you serious, I mean dont get me wrong he is good but Jake Bryant and Mark Bartley and The Honker twins are all better than him!
and Betsey Layne didnt play Pikeville during the tourny but they did during the season and Pikeville beat them by 8 and 4 i think....
you might have an argument with jacob bryant or marc bartley but the honaker twins have played on hamiltons team besides this year the last three years and he has always exceded both of them
well, I personally think the Honakers are better...thats just my opinion and you are entitled to yours...o yea, Who saw the most varsity action...thats right Tim n Ted.
can i get an AMEN?
Don't know much about what you are talking about but since you asked for it...

AMEN BROTHER!!!
well your right thats your opinion.....................................well hamitlon must of did something right on varsity since he won wmdj player of the week ...............................im sure he wasnt to upset when he didnt get as many minutes when bl beat p-ville 13 on senior night.......................by the way did u watch the last play that night it was interesting Smile
what is wmdj?
i didnt even go to the game...but i honestly think the honakers are better
dont get me wrong hamilton has a lot of talent, i just think the honakers work harder...
its a radio station they give a star performer every week and hamilton won it after the win over greenup
well there all three great players .............................well just leave it at that
agreed...i like the last statement
all three very talented, end of discussion on that!
besides this was intended to be about Pikeville wining the freshman tourny!
pikeville, er, and shelby valley all looked really tough in this tourney.
that district will be a dog fight in the later years.
Congrats!
You got that right Jesuse Shuttlesworth...can't wait to see how things turn out in the later years...and just add paintsville to the mix!
yea ill be playin tha same year and we all better get alot better if we wanna compette with paintsville landon slone will be mr. basketball his senior year if he keeps going at this rate
How did the Clevenger kid do I noticed that he plays Freshman balll, Jv ball and varisty ball, and gets good minutes in all three how did he fair in the game against valley.
He had a decent game, i think 7 or 8 points maybe
Honaker led with 17 and Ritchie had 14
They really sparked the team to bring them back, i think Ritchie hit 3 threes in a row to put them ahead by one late in the game...