Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Break-Up Songs
Hey all, I'm sure most of you all know what happened to me from a previous thread. I would just like some of your alls input as to what are some of the best break-up songs of all time. Also, any "I hate you, don't call me"-type of songs. The Eamon song is all I can think of. Thanks.
LOL, you took the song right out of my mouth..Eamon!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, you took the song right out of my mouth..Eamon!

Yeah, it's definately been played many many times by me today!
i hate everything about you---three days grace
or..LOL...She FN hates me by Puddle of Mudd
TidesHoss32 Wrote:i hate everything about you---three days grace

Never heard this....but I'm getting it right now! Thanks.
heres a classic............"This Love" from Pantera!! Great song. Great band. Enjoy!
How about ..."The Community Press" by the Kuntry Killaz..
"i will always love you" from whitney houston
Martin Briley..."You ain't worth the salt in my tears"
stuck in the 80's Ringo

From the movie "Private School" soundtrack

"You're Breaking My Heart"
Performed by Harry Nilsson

I reallyy think this one will perk you up
Quite funny and expresses one feeling of ..........................Anger.
Nothing Says Romance Like Her Head On A Stick by KillingWhitneyDead
I also like the following I got the lyrics so you can read them and think about where they were coming from.

Just Came Back
by Colin James

Lyrics
I got stones in my passway,
And my road seems dark at night,
I got stones in my passway,
And my road seems dark at night,
I got pains in my heart,
They done taken my appetite.

Now when I first saw you, I heard the angels sing,
I thought of Adam and Eve and that love thing,
Oh I was blinded by the light and I just couldn`t see,
Papa hiding up in your apple tree.

I really hope you`re satisfied,
I just came back to say goodbye

Girl I found your little black book
I opened it up to get a second look
I saw my best friends` name upon the page
Five gold stars beside his name.

(I just came back)
Goodbye baby
(I just came back)
Goodbye baby

I felt real bad, thought I`d give you a call,
I didn`t look up the number, I just looked on the wall.
You know your best friend said you`d gone for the night
Going downtown with your jeans on tight.

(I just came back)
Goodbye baby
(I just came back)
Goodbye baby

One More Minute
by Al Yankovic

Aahh

Well I heard that you're leavin' (leavin')
Gonna leave me far behind (so far behind)
'Cause you found a brand new lover
You decided that I'm not your kind (aahh..)

So I pulled (I pulled) your name out (name out) of my Rolodex (oohh..)
And I tore all your pictures in two
And I burned down the malt shop where we used to go
Just because it reminds me of you (dippity dippity doo)

That's right (that's right) you ain't gonna see me cryin'
I'm glad (I'm glad) that you found somebody new
'Cause I'd rather spend eternity eating shards of broken glass
Than spend one more minute with you

I guess I might seem kinda bitter
You got me feeling down in the dumps
'Cause I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love
And I have to use the self-service pumps

Oh, so honey, let me help you with that suitcase
You ain't (you ain't) gonna break my heart in two
'Cause I'd rather get a hundred thousand paper cuts on my face

I'd rather rip out my intestines with a fork
Than watch you going out with other men
I'd rather slam my fingers in a door (yah)
Again and again and again and again and again

Oh, can't you see what I'm tryin' to say, Darlin...

I'd rather have my blood sucked out by leeches (leeches)
Shove an icepick under a toenail or two
I'd rather clean all the bathroom in Grand Central Station with my tongue

Yes, I'd rather jump naked on a huge pile of thumbtacks
Or stick my nostrils together with crazy glue
I'd rather dive into a swimming pool filled with double-edged razor blades

I'd rather rip my heart out of my ribcage with my bare hands
and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it 'till I die
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:or..LOL...She FN hates me by Puddle of Mudd

My first thought, but I wasn't going to say it. Its so mean. :igiveup:
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Goodbye Time by Blake Shelton

I Miss My Friend - Darryl Worley

Okay, those are really sad and depressing.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
LOL, man...time to get over it. Honestly, I know it is hard, but be a man and quit looking like you want everyone to feel sorry for you. You are making this girls day because she is with another guy every night doing whatever they want, wherever they want...while you are at home pouting. I know it sucks, but I am a bold and blunt person who will tell you liek it is and hope that you do get mad enough to really look at the truth of the matter....Might hate me now but promise you that in the long run you will see the light! Start looking for someone else and I PROMISE YOU, when she sees that you have gotten over her, it will eat at her soul. She knows right now that she can have the best of both worlds or who knows how many other worlds..She doesn't like you anymore and sounds like to me she is wanting you to hate her by being so mean and harsh so you will leave her alone. Also sounds like when she gets done with whoever and if HE breaks up with her, that she knows that you will always be at home waiting on her. And if this is really how it is..Then you my friend..ARE PATHETIC and for me....Is hard to respect anyone like you....To hell with that girl..Grow some balls and find a woman to be happy with..Now hopefully when you read this it makes you so mad but helps you out because I meant every word I said and I know EVERY person who reads this feels the same way because we all have been there before and all have gotten a reality slap in the face and moved on..Good Luck!
I hope you die- Rodney Carrington

I'm looking for a link to it right now.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, man...time to get over it. Honestly, I know it is hard, but be a man and quit looking like you want everyone to feel sorry for you. You are making this girls day because she is with another guy every night doing whatever they want, wherever they want...while you are at home pouting. I know it sucks, but I am a bold and blunt person who will tell you liek it is and hope that you do get mad enough to really look at the truth of the matter....Might hate me now but promise you that in the long run you will see the light! Start looking for someone else and I PROMISE YOU, when she sees that you have gotten over her, it will eat at her soul. She knows right now that she can have the best of both worlds or who knows how many other worlds..She doesn't like you anymore and sounds like to me she is wanting you to hate her by being so mean and harsh so you will leave her alone. Also sounds like when she gets done with whoever and if HE breaks up with her, that she knows that you will always be at home waiting on her. And if this is really how it is..Then you my friend..ARE PATHETIC and for me....Is hard to respect anyone like you....To hell with that girl..Grow some balls and find a woman to be happy with..Now hopefully when you read this it makes you so mad but helps you out because I meant every word I said and I know EVERY person who reads this feels the same way because we all have been there before and all have gotten a reality slap in the face and moved on..Good Luck!

It's true. It'll all get better eventually, it just takes time. I was in your place this time last year and spent from December to July mourning over someone who was mean and treated me like crap and just didn't want me. I left Lexington and moved back home just to get away. I thought I was going to go insane, but then I eventually realized that it wasn't worth it. I found someone when I wasn't even looking who is great to me and doesn't put me down to make theirself feel better. Please, just don't torture yourself like I did. Everything happens for a reason. I believe that now.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Thaniks Cali,,,He just needs to take a good look in the mirror and find his pride and self respect again!
I think the best break up song right now is that one by byonce where she says.. " I could have another you in a minute " lol its cold but pretty funny if hes done you wrong
SEKYscout Wrote:Hey all, I'm sure most of you all know what happened to me from a previous thread. I would just like some of your alls input as to what are some of the best break-up songs of all time. Also, any "I hate you, don't call me"-type of songs. The Eamon song is all I can think of. Thanks.

But you also gotta remember the come back to this song by Freanke-F.U.R.B
heat of the moment
" i hate everything about you---three days grace " - is that a remake of Ugly Kid Joe?
UKJ & She f'n Hates Me are great ANYTIME, but esp. in this case.
no I liked UKJ's song though. They were a good band, wonder what happened to them?? But this song is a little more ..shall we say..angry? lol
VHSL-helper Wrote:" i hate everything about you---three days grace " - is that a remake of Ugly Kid Joe?
UKJ & She f'n Hates Me are great ANYTIME, but esp. in this case.
It really is a crazy but true song..
You Never called me by my name (David Allen Cole), I'd settle for a Slowdown (Dirks Bentley), Anywhere but here (Chris Cagle), I Used to Love Her (Guns and Roses), D-I-V-O-R-C-E (Tammy Wynnet) LOL!! Just a few to name. LOL!
Good ones OffTheHook! Especially D.A.C.!!!!!
Nickelback---For all the Wrong Reasons
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Good ones OffTheHook! Especially D.A.C.!!!!!

Whta else do they call it? "The Perfect Country Song" LOL!
i'm gonna miss her: brad paisley..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.