Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh 23 Cincinnati 17
Final. The fat lady has sang.
i LOVE IT I LOVE IT CRY BABIES COME ON IN AND WRITE SOME IGNORANT STUFF ALL U WANT NOW,,,,,BUNGLES BUNGLES ID RATHER BE A BROWNS FAN
Midee1 Wrote:Final. The fat lady has sang.
aND NOW ALL THESE YOUNG FELLERS WITH NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE STEP UP TO THE MIC AND CRY CRY CRY CRY I do feel bad for Fritz.
This has made up for all of the bad year I have had routing for my favorite teams. I've wanted to sing this every sense Russell sang it too Belfry last year and havn't had a chance, so here it goes........... Hey Hey Hey good-BYE!!!:Clap:
This thread will stay on topic. I am watching it closely.
Steelers steelers TongueirateSho
Crossbones you better not say anything to upset these Bungle fans.Choke Choke choke!!!!
That is exactly what I do not want to see. Final warning. Keep it about the game or it will be closed.
Bengals can still get in if enough other teams lose cant they?No reason to close the thread, I mean season yet.
The refs did all they could do too help but the steelers somehow prevail.Go steelers
Old school Dawg Wrote:Bengals can still get in if enough other teams lose cant they?No reason to close the thread, I mean season yet.

If I am not mistaken that killed any chance the Bengals had to get into the playoffs. Maybe someone else has more knowledge about it.
Old school Dawg Wrote:i LOVE IT I LOVE IT CRY BABIES COME ON IN AND WRITE SOME IGNORANT STUFF ALL U WANT NOW,,,,,BUNGLES BUNGLES ID RATHER BE A BROWNS FAN

We would rather that you be a Browns fan also. I have been a Bengals fan in the good times and in the bad times. I am not crying. The Bengals do not deserve to make the playoffs and I would be the first to agree. The only consolition is that the Steelers are also going home and maybe we have seen the last of Cowher on the Steelers sidelines. Maybe the Bengals can make some changes and be ready for next season.
Did anyone else think the roughing the passer penalty was a bad call in the fourth. Looked to me like a great legal hit. Eventually all QB's will be wearing red jerseys and you can only two hand touch them.
According to my understanding, it killed any chance of a playoff berth.
Crossbones it was a good hit and a bad call.I have never rooted for anyone but the steelers but am not a Bengal hater but i have got some nasty emails so that is why the sudden out burst.Glad your a Steeler fan too crossbones.
Crossbones Wrote:Did anyone else think the roughing the passer penalty was a bad call in the fourth. Looked to me like a great legal hit. Eventually all QB's will be wearing red jerseys and you can only two hand touch them.

I wondered about that one myself. What was he supposed to do. Pull up and stop in mid air.

I also didn't like that hit to the head early in the game. Seems like the Bengals were upset about something early in the game.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Not even the refs could win it for them. Put some pink panties on the quarterbacks, you aren't allowed to hit them. Hey Old School Dawg, wasn't this a good game??? Love the outcome.
dawgmom Wrote:Put some pink panties on the quarterbacks, you aren't allowed to hit them.

Lord how I agree with that statement. It's football for gods sake. Why not just put them out there in a big steel box so they won't get their pretty little uniforms dirty.

BTW That is not directed at the Bengals. That is directed at every quarterback in the league.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Crossbones it was a good hit and a bad call.I have never rooted for anyone but the steelers but am not a Bengal hater but i have got some nasty emails so that is why the sudden out burst.Glad your a Steeler fan too crossbones.

Always have been a Steelers fan. I try not to post too much and do more reading than anything. But I couldn't keep quite about this win. I accually use to like the Bengals and even went and watched several Steeler/Bengal games loving both teams. But for the last several years some of the Bengal fans have turned me completely against them with tinted glassed and cocky remarks.
Dawgmom Crossbones is a class act,,unlike my earlier posts for which I hope didnt make anyone too sick.The steelers dont go to the playoffs but I love them more than ever
Midee1 Wrote:I wondered about that one myself. What was he supposed to do. Pull up and stop in mid air.

I also didn't like that hit to the head early in the game. Seems like the Bengals were upset about something early in the game.

Needless to say I was upset with the call, it kept them in the game. The refs basically called a good game up until the forth IMO, then it seemed one sided. Like the QB sack with 12 seconds to go before the field goal. The clock should have never stopped. Then they reset it back to 12. Go figure
Yahhh!! What a great game by the Steelers and Big Ben! I couldn't believe the calls the refs made for Cincinnati... but the Steelers still beat them ... so all is good lol
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am not a fan of either team so I must admit I am amused at your bickering at who the Biggest loser is.

Both teams were a huge let down this season.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Dawgmom Crossbones is a class act,,unlike my earlier posts for which I hope didnt make anyone too sick.The steelers dont go to the playoffs but I love them more than ever

Thanks for the compliment. It is appreciated. I agree, Win or Lose, I will love the Steelers. But in the same respect I will call it like I see it. They were very down this year, so I will not make excuses for every loss and give a bunch of IFs and BUTTs. It is great to support your favorite team but there is a point of going overboard IMO.
Doc Holliday Wrote:I am not a fan of either team so I must admit I am amused at your bickering at who the Biggest loser is.

Both teams were a huge let down this season.

Couldn't agree more (except for the part of not being a fan of either team), both were big let downs. With the Steelers being the biggest of the two IMO. Just how I see it.
Doc holiday I disagree on the Steelers season being a loss 100%.They looked like they were only going to win 4 or 5 games but they made a final run and almost got themselves back into position to make the playoff and winning the final game is always a positive thing.It was a letdown from last year for sure but they didnt fold when they could have and they dont need to hang their heads.
This sucks.
SEKYscout Wrote:This sucks.

I agree, nobody to blame but ourselves. The Bengals had every chance to win that game, and had it won, but they choked.

It wasn't a roughing the passer the call for a late hit, it was that he drove him into the ground. Which, again, goes to show how the Steelers try to win games. However, Carson came back after one play, so it didn't have the intended result.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Bengals are still very young, and if they draft a defense, they'll be very good.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:It wasn't a roughing the passer the call for a late hit, it was that he drove him into the ground. Which, again, goes to show how the Steelers try to win games. However, Carson came back after one play, so it didn't have the intended result.

And again I will ask the question. What was he supposed to do stop in mid air. Momentum carried him forward.

As for the Steelers trying to win games. They are a physical team and if people don't like that then don't play them. Easy as that.

Please do not try to tell me that was a dirty hit. It was not low nor was it to the helmet. QB's in the league today are babies. Sorry but if you play the game of footbal you will get hit. Do you hear the recievers complaining about getting hit in the flats? Do you hear the RB's complaining about getting hit when they are carrying the ball. Getting hit should be expected if you have possesion of the ball. That's the name of the game.