Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Pike County Central predictions and bets!
I will say the cards will win by more then a few.

SC-42
PCC-6
A good game for the Cards to fine tune some things.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:I will say the cards will win by more then a few.

SC-42
PCC-6

:thumpsup:
After the win against Belfry, Sc definately has the momentum to go in and end the game early. Sc by a lot

SC-54
PCC-7
PCC comes out and scores quick and wakes the Cards back up and the Cards put it in Cruise after that ! Good luck to both teams !

SC-35
PC-08
Sc-40
Pc-14
Sheldon Clark By 3 td's
sc-63
pc-6
SC by ALOT!!!
SC will win this one but if they come out flat like they have done several times this year it will be a rude awakening. I know they beat Belfry but if they dont let it go to thei heads it will be the cards all night!
SC will win big
y is there no bet on this one
This will not be that great of a game and the spread will be 35 for Sheldon Clark! That is also my prediction on this game!

Sheldon Clark 54
Pike Central 19
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
everybody thinks the belfry win will get to the cardinals heads but i know most of the players and yeah they are excited about the win but they don't have the big head...they will work hard in practice this week and be ready for sv friday....i say...
sc-28
sv-14
lil' red birdy Wrote:everybody thinks the belfry win will get to the cardinals heads but i know most of the players and yeah they are excited about the win but they don't have the big head...they will work hard in practice this week and be ready for sv friday....i say...
sc-28
sv-14

the not playing sv there playing pc
Look for SC to be a little flat after a huge win at Belfry so i'll say SC by 21
Sc-37
Pcc-12
sc is playin very well and that win over belfry helped so i dont think PCC will give the cards much of a game.....they might the first half
nobody needs to make predictions on this game...people did when they played prestonsburg and sc lost....sc cant goofy off in pratice this week...
SC by alot
Sheldon Clark
SC by A lot!!! and Easily!!!!
48-14 Sheldon Clark
Hopefully Sc wont come into this game with the big head. They could get a scare.

Would love to see the Pike County Team come out on top. Hopefully the Cards over look the hawks.

If the cards come out sloppy and over looking the hawks 34-16.
But if the Cards play like top notch ball could be ugly 40-6 Cards.

The Battle of the Birds Hawks vs Cards.
Cards-28
Pcc-6
horn Wrote:the not playing sv there playing pc

excuse me horn i made a typo....i know they are playing pcc....don't know what i was thinking putting sv...lol...don't guess i was...i realized what i did after i sent the msg....
Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark
sc
Sc 42-8