Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 48 Phelps 20
Final
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Hmm, I was expecting Pikeville to beat them alot worse than that considering they have a pretty darn good JV team.
Congrats to P-ville...
but way to hang in there blue.... great game!!!
Pikeville passed the ball more tonight than I have seen them pass all season put together. It looked like they was working on weakness this game. Phelps did play a pretty good game.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Phelps has some pretty good backs... does anyone? have there season stats???
Congrats.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Congrats Pikeville
No suprise here. Congradulations to the Panthers.
Expected the score to be more lopsided.... But tonight could have been a tune up game as well....Congrats P-Ville and good luck to both teams.
Congrats P-Ville
Boomer86 Wrote:Expected the score to be more lopsided.... But tonight could have been a tune up game as well....Congrats P-Ville and good luck to both teams.

Tune up?? SO... I guess the Harmon kid isn't a starter and needed some extra play time then huh?? He played except for the last 3 minutes of the game and did exceptionally well to be totally honest... I just think that it was a good game for both teams and that's all there is to it!! :Cheerlead
Congrats Panthers :Thumbs:
Congrats Pikeville!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heard it was 8-7 with like 4 minutes to go in the second quarter?
Actually was a GREAT game! I listened to the broadcast and the announcers were shocked! (well, they said they were).... At the end of the half it was 20-14. I guess some of us missed a great game!!!
Good game to both teams, way to go phelps you didnt quit that is a respectable score
Gotta hand it to the Hornets they played us tough tonight. Phelps has improved a ton since I saw them play SV at the first of the year. Congrats Panthers lets keep getting better every week.
so did the panthers get off practice early after the game or wat???
did pikeville have another easy week like they did b-4 the game against Allen Central with a long off weekend and then turn around and not go pads up until the day b-4 the game...
Guys, quit making excuses..Pikeville overlooked Phelps and Phelps played there hearts out..Would not have thought his in a million years for the game to have an outcome like this since Valley beat them 79-6!
Phelps played a heck of a game,I listen to it on the Radio and they gave pikeville pretty little game
But Congrats to Pikeville on picking up the Win
This was a great game during the first half and it appeared that an upset was in the making. Pikeville did what they do best and took the game over in when they needed to. Great job Pikeville! Phelps you did great! Not sure if Pikeville overlooked Phelps or still upset over last weeks game.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
One thing I can say about this game. Jordan Price can flat out hit some people..........
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
yeah i couldnt believe it either...it was 8-7 with just a few mins to go in the first half, then pikeville took a slim 20-14 lead at the half...Give all credit to Phelps, they played their guts out, but they just ran out of gas..It was a good game. Phelps is a much better team than people give them credit for. They are a much better team than the awful start they had..So congrats to Pikeville on a hard fought win, and heads up to Phelps for playing hard.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Guys, quit making excuses..Pikeville overlooked Phelps and Phelps played there hearts out..Would not have thought his in a million years for the game to have an outcome like this since Valley beat them 79-6!
If phelps wouldve played valley like this they wouldve beat them.
Congrats P'ville... Phelps has a lot of heart to hang in there that close
good try phelps
phs1986 Wrote:Tune up?? SO... I guess the Harmon kid isn't a starter and needed some extra play time then huh?? He played except for the last 3 minutes of the game and did exceptionally well to be totally honest... I just think that it was a good game for both teams and that's all there is to it!! :Cheerlead
It was a good game by both teams.
Harmon was still in the game late because Pikeville's offense needed to get some offensive snaps and he only had 10 carries the entire game.
Phelps did a tremendous job of ball control and keeping the ball out Pikeville's hands. Phelps is a much improved team from week one.
Here are some stats:
Phelps---47 Rushes 168 yards
Payne--14 carries-54 yds Sullivan--7 carries 11 yds
Johnson--18 carries-59 yds Hensley--1 carry 1 yd
Robinette--17 carries 43 yds
1 of 3 passing 24 yards.........182 Total net yards
Prater--1 reception for 24 yds.
Pikeville---20 Rushes 259 yds
Harmon--10 carries-147 yds Ted Honaker--4 carries 41 yds
Tim Honaker--2 carries-26 yds Sword--1 carry--29 yds
Mullins--2 carries 15 yds
C Jackson 1 carry 1 yd