Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. this upcoming year?
How does everyone think of estill this year?
I heard that they lost alot of their players after the summer..cause of their coach being a buttface. But i dunno yet how they'll be...how do you think they'll be?
Yeah i heard the same ... i dont think even with the players that they wouldnt be so great..they lost alot of what they had
oh really...i dont much like their coach...he seems really hateful...
Yeah..he screams and yells..gets kind of aggravating
your telling me....over the summer at camp...he wasnt yelling much..but he was going c-c-c-razy!!!!!!! i can see him making his girls run up the mountain parkway
Do we even need to have a thread about Estill this coming season? I mean seriously...JMO
yea really ESTILL county? come on the only thing comin out of there is softball
I wouldnt put estill county completly out, they gave all teams in the 56th a good run last season. I'm not saying they are a top contender. I'm just saying they shouldnt be overlooked.
pirateguy10 Wrote:yea really ESTILL county? come on the only thing comin out of there is softball

lol true dat
Estill's coach is a different man I'll say that, but he competes. In the district last year, I though the Lady Engineers were over looked. They may not be as bad as everyone thinks. Estill's coach is smart and he knows the game. So I beleive they will be okay. They will have to work hard jusk like everyone else and re-build.
Well coming out of Estill myself.. We have alot going for us in the upcoming future, we're a young team... We've lost half of the freshman from last yr. Newton and Roney are not playing they say they need time off from it. But they gain the twins back again this yr. So the only sophmores for them are Rader and the twins... The coach isnt as bad as he seems... he knows the game and expects alot of things out of alot of young girls who havent had the expiremce playing with older girls.. thats what makes him look like a butt hole.
Well the twins will be good this year but the rader girl i dont know about i seen her play last year at districts and i don think she will help them out a whole lot in basketball or softball this year every tuts her horn and when she is really not that good