Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs Allen Central Predictions and Bets
Lets here your predictions on this game.......I think Allen Central could possible Win this game knotts D has not been playin good at all the last 3 weeks but if the D steps up Knott can run away with this one.

Knott Central -31
Allen Central-22
As bad as I hate to say it I don't think AC can stop KCC's running game and I'd say that this game will be pretty one sided, I could be wrong though but I's say KCC by 30+.
MVP2 Wrote:Lets here your predictions on this game.......I think Allen Central could possible Win this game knotts D has not been playin good at all the last 3 weeks but if the D steps up Knott can run away with this one.

Knott Central -31
Allen Central-22

dude u should just give up kcc sucks u know they will prolly lose...they beat jenkens and ma-goffen..lol....not very good teams no allen isnt any good so they may win...i just wanted to tell u kcc sucks...go sheldon clark:rockon:
If Knott Central does not win this game they may very well have turned into one of the worst teams in the state of Kentucky! I say KCC by 30.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I will have to put a few points on Knott by 3 TD's!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
smoke_on1 Wrote:dude u should just give up kcc sucks u know they will prolly lose...they beat jenkens and ma-goffen..lol....not very good teams no allen isnt any good so they may win...i just wanted to tell u kcc sucks...go sheldon clark:rockon:

Sounds Like You Need to go Back to School Dummy:Clap:
I'm not a KCC fan but they will beat Allen Central by at least 40....and I woulda bet by 10000 points on that also..
Kcc by 4td's. smoke on1 has smoked one to many.
:rockon:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I'm not a KCC fan but they will beat Allen Central by at least 40....and I woulda bet by 10000 points on that also..
As unpredictable as KCC is, I as hesitant on betting anything on them.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote::rockon: As unpredictable as KCC is, I as hesitant on betting anything on them.

are u crazy kcc my have not been playing up to potential in the last couple of games... but they have had some key players out... they wont b needing them agiainst allen....but ill bet they beat allen and leslie next week... ill put any amount of points on it also
o i forgot u all think all kcc has is bobby owens and wes laferty!!!
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:o i forgot u all think all kcc has is bobby owens and wes laferty!!!
They have others, but they are not a good team.

alltimeplayer5 Wrote:are u crazy kcc my have not been playing up to potential in the last couple of games... but they have had some key players out... they wont b needing them agiainst allen....but ill bet they beat allen and leslie next week... ill put any amount of points on it also
OK! KCC will lose BIG to Leslie IMO. As far as playing up their potential, hose fault is that? Is it not the same thing that every losing team has said over the years? KCC needs a pride check in its program and they need to hold players accountable for lack of performance, not just the coaches IMO. The coaches can only do so much.

alltimeplayer5 Wrote:are u crazy kcc my have not been playing up to potential in the last couple of games... but they have had some key players out... they wont b needing them agiainst allen....but ill bet they beat allen and leslie next week... ill put any amount of points on it also

I agree But...Kcc Will have Some banged up players against allen and hopefully they will be healthy come near Leslie
knott central wins pretty easy
42-7 KCC over AC.
knott county wins by alot!
Knott Central wins this one!
Knott Co easy
I agree Kcc easily but i wouldnt count AC outta of this bc KCC aint been playin good football the last 3 weeks but they win this game

KCC-54
AC-18
lmao... if ac scores 18 against kcc its bc the jv didnt do their job.... thats the only way... magoffin shut out allen.... and kcc basically shut out magofin 51-0 and then they let the jv in...
Hrmmm, If I'm not mistaken the score on the Ac vs. Magoffin game was 6-22 which isn't a shut down.
Bobby Owens will run like water flowing through the Nile
Louisville Fan Wrote:Sounds Like You Need to go Back to School Dummy:Clap:

Nice educated post. If you have been paying attention to high school sports you will see KCC sucks, Owens is OVERRATED, and smoke on 1 is still in dummy school.. Do your research
KCC in a blow out!!!
Lets not lose out heads here. This game is against two bad teams. Even if KCC wins, they are still bad. I think KCC should win this game by at least 30.

Knott Central
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some people cant think past four letter words.
Meade Wrote:Nice educated post. If you have been paying attention to high school sports you will see KCC sucks, Owens is OVERRATED, and smoke on 1 is still in dummy school.. Do your research

I'm Getting Sick and Tired of Your Mouth Saying Kcc Sucks why aint u sayin it to other teams just as bas as them ...... Well At least the Kids have Heart and go Out and Play not being all cocky Like U "Meade"....... Just Let it Go i bet u wouldn't like it if some1 kept on sayin your school sucks and stuff like that....Show some class....And Quit Being an ASS...:moon: Confusedhithappe
Meade can voice his own opinions..its his right.. as well as yours