•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County
footballfever Wrote:They were looking for a WR coach.

Randy Moss would be a good one.
Heard from a Knox co. Friend that Irwin and the Colonels are looking good in their 7 on 7 passing game. Said they are well coached and run a good set of passing schemes. Excited to see what the year holds.
Did they get a coach?
BUCK_WILD Wrote:Heard from a Knox co. Friend that Irwin and the Colonels are looking good in their 7 on 7 passing game. Said they are well coached and run a good set of passing schemes. Excited to see what the year holds.

I figured they lost all their good players to Corbin and Williamsburg.
I had a chance to watch Knox, Whitley Co and Middlesboro last week.
Whitley Co will be in great shape and very impressed with there QB and looks like they have some really good talent. Knox QB is very good also with a few good Receivers.
JMO, Whitley Co. looked the best but very earlier. We have to get some numbers out and we will be fine. J Kyle will be a big time weapon for us..
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I had a chance to watch Knox, Whitley Co and Middlesboro last week.
Whitley Co will be in great shape and very impressed with there QB and looks like they have some really good talent. Knox QB is very good also with a few good Receivers.
JMO, Whitley Co. looked the best but very earlier. We have to get some numbers out and we will be fine. J Kyle will be a big time weapon for us..
Did Whitley County recruit any Knox Central players? lol
Am I the only Whitley County fan on here?
pjdoug Wrote:Am I the only Whitley County fan on here?

:lmao: we been recruiting them too.....
single shot Wrote::lmao: we been recruiting them too.....

I wouldn't doubt it. I guess I have to get used to standing alone in this life Sad then stand alone when I leave this world. I'll back my Colonels and friends if I have to face an army by myself though :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I wouldn't doubt it. I guess I have to get used to standing alone in this life Sad then stand alone when I leave this world. I'll back my Colonels and friends if I have to face an army by myself though :biggrin:

I got your back, except one week a year....
Hound05 Wrote:I got your back, except one week a year....

Thanks friend. I got yours too even if you are a hound dawg.
pjdoug Wrote:I wouldn't doubt it. I guess I have to get used to standing alone in this life Sad then stand alone when I leave this world. I'll back my Colonels and friends if I have to face an army by myself though :biggrin:

:High5: You know I got your back Dougie I even offered to make you some zingers...:welcome:

I got your back PJDoug and I am for what ever you say except you are never alone

Pj....so what are you expecting from Whitley this season?
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Pj....so what are you expecting from Whitley this season?

I expect to see them improve and get stronger as the year goes by. It will take a while but they have a pretty solid coaching staff, and a winning culture can be established if everything stays in place as it is now.
single shot Wrote::High5: You know I got your back Dougie I even offered to make you some zingers...:welcome:

disturbing.
Patriot1 Wrote:I got your back PJDoug and I am for what ever you say except you are never alone

Thanks, Friend. I was in Letcher County the other day and thought about coming across the hill to Pikeville.
pjdoug Wrote:I expect to see them improve and get stronger as the year goes by. It will take a while but they have a pretty solid coaching staff, and a winning culture can be established if everything stays in place as it is now.

Gonna be cheering for you guys this season! :Thumbs: Good luck!
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Gonna be cheering for you guys this season! :Thumbs: Good luck!

Thanks!
PJ you be there for scrimmage Friday no night.
footballfever Wrote:PJ you be there for scrimmage Friday no night.

They have a scrimmage at home Friday night?
footballfever Wrote:PJ you be there for scrimmage Friday no night.

Russell County?
Go Colonels!
pjdoug Wrote:Go Colonels!

Good luck this season Mr Dougie gonna be pulling for you all in every game but the very first one...
single shot Wrote:Good luck this season Mr Dougie gonna be pulling for you all in every game but the very first one...

it will take a while to build, but there were a lot of bright spots tonight. quality coaching was evident.
pjdoug Wrote:it will take a while to build, but there were a lot of bright spots tonight. quality coaching was evident.

No doubt about the coaching, I'm happy for you all hoping people stay out of the way and let Irwin do his thing...…..
I can brag on Whitley, much improved coaching and good young players to contribute this year. IMO they also have a good young quarterback this year as to what they have been missing the past couple years. This team will turn some heads
colonelfan944 Wrote:I can brag on Whitley, much improved coaching and good young players to contribute this year. IMO they also have a good young quarterback this year as to what they have been missing the past couple years. This team will turn some heads

They seem to be confident and having fun.
colonelfan944 Wrote:I can brag on Whitley, much improved coaching and good young players to contribute this year. IMO they also have a good young quarterback this year as to what they have been missing the past couple years. This team will turn some heads

Can I join the staff?

So, Dylan Wilson passed for 51 Td’s and 14 int’s. Rushed for over 10 TD’s his Junior and senior year. You think Whitley was missing a QB 2 years ago? I will agree about last year.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next