Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky to Citrus
Kentucky headed to Citrus Bowl to take on Penn State!!!! New Year’s Day at 1pm at Camping world stadium!!!!
UK has never beat a James Franklin team. When he was at Vandy he was 3-0 against UK by a score of 100-14 or something like that. Different UK team though.
Big chance for UK to nut up and put even more respect on this great season we have had.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^^^Agree. This could be huge for recruiting next year and after. Have to at least make this game respectable or win. UK has a good shot if they can throw the ball somewhat. This is one you just open the playbook and say guys go have fun and execute.
Nice reward for a great season.
Go Cats!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Kentucky headed to Citrus Bowl to take on Penn State!!!! New Year’s Day at 1pm at Camping world stadium!!!!

it will be nice to get some warm weather in sunny Orlando.
Demarcus ware Wrote:UK has never beat a James Franklin team. When he was at Vandy he was 3-0 against UK by a score of 100-14 or something like that. Different UK team though.

They need this win. it could get them the recruits to take them up another level.
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^^Agree. This could be huge for recruiting next year and after. Have to at least make this game respectable or win. UK has a good shot if they can throw the ball somewhat. This is one you just open the playbook and say guys go have fun and execute.

I agree.
No way!! This is so awesome!! I will be on vacation in Orlando from December 20th through January 2nd!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:No way!! This is so awesome!! I will be on vacation in Orlando from December 20th through January 2nd!!
Get your ticket and head out lol
Yes sir! Gonna see if I can grab a couple when they go on sale tomorrow morning!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
if anybody is taking a short bus i need a ride.
Demarcus ware Wrote:UK has never beat a James Franklin team. When he was at Vandy he was 3-0 against UK by a score of 100-14 or something like that. Different UK team though.

Penn State is not Vandy either. Franklin and the Lions roll easliy.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Penn State is not Vandy either. Franklin and the Lions roll easliy.
Definitely agree but depending which UK offense shows up this could be a good game.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Penn State is not Vandy either. Franklin and the Lions roll easliy.

They haven’t rolled over a ranked team all year. Overrated has been that should also be ranked behind Kentucky .

Cats 27-14
PSU biggest win was against #18 Iowa. That was actually their only win against ranked opponents. They lost by 1 to OSU, Lost by 4 to MSU, and lost by 35 to Michigan.

UK had wins over ranked at the time- Florida, USC, Miss St. i know Missouri wasn’t ranked but that’s still a good win. Now the losses- Texas A&M, #6 Georgia, and that disgusting loss to Tenn which nobody has an answer too except UK just wasn’t prepared and put forth no effort. Overall i do think UK pulls it out, but I’m always reminded that we can lay an egg just like we did against Tenn. I think UK will be too physical for Penn and will beat them up in the trenches while our defense will try and hold McSorly under a million yards lol. Saquon Barkley ain’t walking thru that door for Penn Confusednicker:
What is Stoops Bowl Record at Kentucky? I really don't know.
Demarcus ware Wrote:PSU biggest win was against #18 Iowa. That was actually their only win against ranked opponents. They lost by 1 to OSU, Lost by 4 to MSU, and lost by 35 to Michigan.

UK had wins over ranked at the time- Florida, USC, Miss St. i know Missouri wasn’t ranked but that’s still a good win. Now the losses- Texas A&M, #6 Georgia, and that disgusting loss to Tenn which nobody has an answer too except UK just wasn’t prepared and put forth no effort. Overall i do think UK pulls it out, but I’m always reminded that we can lay an egg just like we did against Tenn. I think UK will be too physical for Penn and will beat them up in the trenches while our defense will try and hold McSorly under a million yards lol. Saquon Barkley ain’t walking thru that door for Penn Confusednicker:

Penn State Also Had To Win In Overtime Against App State (Which There Former Coach Will Be Head Man At Loserville)
AnswertheBell Wrote:What is Stoops Bowl Record at Kentucky? I really don't know.

2016 TaxSlayer Bowl L Georgia Tech 18-33
2017 Music City Bowl L Northwestern 23-24