Thoughts and predictions.

Bell Co 36
Casey Co 20
Bell wins again 36-16
I got a feeling this will be a high scoring game. :betterthanexpected:

Casey County 49
Bell County 42
Bell Co-44 Casey Co-35
Home team wins.. probably the biggest game this far on both team schedule. Winner will have first round home game.
Bell squeaks this one out...... 42-35
I think Casey County wins 35 to 28
Bell County 42-14
64SUR Wrote:I got a feeling this will be a high scoring game. :betterthanexpected:

Casey County 49
Bell County 42
For Bell County.
Gonna be a huge game for both teams. Home field game in the playoffs, 2nd round...Big big game.
Whoever wins the line of scrimmage wins this game. With that being said.. Bell 42-30
Not close. Bell big
Bobcats rolls 21-8
Bell by 3. Could go either way. Casey is much better than they are being given credit for.
Has casey improved from last year?
STIFFY Wrote:Not close. Bell big

I can see anyone with a brain picking Bell to win. Bell is good and has improved. But why in the world would someone with any Kentucky high-school football knowledge (at least up to date knowledge), say Bell "big"? I generally, especially in serious games against serious challengers just stay away from these type of comments. But this one baffles me a bit. Trolling, or lack of knowledge, or some super incite into this particular matchup? IMO, this will be somewhat a battle of finesse, vs power.
Bigdog54 Wrote:Whoever wins the line of scrimmage wins this game. With that being said.. Bell 42-30

IMO, this is a pretty good analysis. I could see this. I do think it'll be another high scoring affair.
Casey is not your daddy's Casey. They can play.
I wouldn't expect this game to be close.
smoke1015 Wrote:IMO, this is a pretty good analysis. I could see this. I do think it'll be another high scoring affair.
I could be wrong, but I'll bet that Casey doesn't score high Smile
Looking forward to this game, i’ll be in attendance!
IMO Casey’s Offensive and defense line are solid, they have good size on both. Casey can move the line of scrimmage pretty effectively.
Bell. Big
IMO, back and forth game through three. Bell County wins this one in 4th Qtr. 35-28.
I am not picking this one but my Friday night crew is planning to make the trip to Liberty.
Casey beat us at home last year. We will see how much better we have gotten since then!
JMO, if we beat the brakes off Casey, the Redhounds better get ready because we will beat them next.
Bobcat— get off meth, it’s killing your pea brain
Casey +7
#55PirateFan Wrote:IMO, back and forth game through three. Bell County wins this one in 4th Qtr. 35-28.
Bell County will win this one in the 1st quarter.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Casey beat us at home last year. We will see how much better we have gotten since then!
JMO, if we beat the brakes off Casey, the Redhounds better get ready because we will beat them next.
Have the Bell County bus to stop and get me so I can go cheer for the Rebels.