Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Die Hard Fans
Prestonsburg has awsome fans...
Matt Knee dude you know that Wes Horn is the craziest fan from SC...He may not cuss but he can cut a ref in half...he's got the most recognizable phrase in the SC stands..."are you jokin me mr. official?" lol
"TennisCAT23" Wrote:Matt Knee dude you know that Wes Horn is the craziest fan from SC...He may not cuss but he can cut a ref in half...he's got the most recognizable phrase in the SC stands..."are you jokin me mr. official?" lol

i just found this thread and i had to reply to this post. this guy is hilarious. if you ever get a chance to see sheldon clark play a game, find your way over to where he is, you will be entertained.
by the way...thats me, hahah
Cardinal Crazies at SCHS.
Matt Johnson/ Chris Hurst/ Chad Patrick/Isaiah Hall/ Brooks Tackett the paint there bodies and never give up
Matt Johnson/ Chris Hurst/ Chad Patrick/Isaiah Hall/ Brooks Tackett the paint there bodies and never give up and Brandon Stephans
definitely the Morgan County fans who will follow their Cougars anywhere to watch them play a game of basketball!
hah i gotta go with me Smile
I'm at almost every Magoffin game, unless i have class on those nights. But im right their with FrAnKeE. The Bleacher Creatures go crazy.
:no:
they are die hard fans...AC is too no matter how bad there team is doing they always have good an support
Wes Horn,Bj Gilliam,Matt Meade,Jeramie Reed thats the crew that go to all the SC games they are the most die hard fans that the cardinal crazy pep section offers.
At leslie county it is pretty traditional that the girls lead most of the cheering because well you all know how loud women can be..haha jk ladies....but they do get our crowd and team PuMpED uP!
sf used to have some die hard fans
^didnt they tell them to stop or somethin over in floyd county?
I mean wasnt it like the Board of Education that did it?
I think every Highschool in the 15th has a great fan base that follows and supports their teams!!! If I had to make a top 5 list it would be!!!

1)J.C.
2)S.F.
3)Paintsville
4)Magoffin
5)P.C.C.
Prestonsburg has awesome fans.
I'm pretty sure that even though John May and David Harless are long out of High School, they are Sheldon Clark's biggest die hard fans... lol.
you wanan talk about die hard i will have to agree wit punjabi captian H is the main attraction at a HHS game and as well as the blue and gold crew i know plenty such as jordan steele and eric richie as well that has painted up for games and maybe alex breashear but we will surely miss Captain H next Season i hope he doesnt leave but id say next season there will be a new Captain H but noone will ever amount to anything he is/was next season im sure there willl be someone great doing it an then hopefully 2 seasons from now i will dawn the HAZARD flag around my neck :thatsfunn