Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AAA Playoffs Round 2 - Louisville Waggener @ Belfry
smoke1015 Wrote:That seems like a good way to protest things and show your awareness, yet not upset the veterans, etc.. that might not understand what is going on, or can only see the disrespect. I applaud this method.

It's their way of saying we agree with the kodnwho did itbut let's try to save the negative press lol
Belfry 49-7
Two good practices to start out the week the boys seem to be pumped for this weeks game it’s the first time a Louisville School has came to the CAM I’m sure the Pond Creek Nation will be loud and proud rocking the stands
Hope for a belfry win
If Belfry starts out good on both sides of the ball, it’s going be a long night for Waggener .. Belfry 56-12
Westside Wrote:Thank you. I'll change my post. I'll take a mountain team over a Louisville team any day.

or a Loserville team.
#55PirateFan Wrote:[quote=Coach_Lockwood]A player DID take a knee during the National Athem (http://usatodayhss.com/2016/coach-at-wag...n2ngA5Bsic)

Belfry 120
Waggner 0

Just heard that the National Anthem will be played right before every snap. Should be an easy win on Pond Creek! Go Pirates!

Will all the West Virginia 4x4 trucks in the parking lot have flags flying on the back of them ?
#55PirateFan Wrote:5 Peat

:dontthink
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I don’t blame these kids it’s the role models the people in professional sports that puts it in there heads

They don't have much for role models in professional sports anymore. Did you see the idiot quarterback in Florida eating a "W" ? what in the wide wide world of sports? *#$(**. :hilarious:Confusednicker:
This will be over early. Belfry will put up 50+. Waggener will struggle to score twice against the starters. That is going to be a long, sore ride home.
Mr cold74 Wrote:Waggener Will have the best player on the field but it won't help them

Will he be on the field? He hasn't been playing as of late. But you are right, it won't matter.
pjdoug Wrote:[quote=#55PirateFan]

Will all the West Virginia 4x4 trucks in the parking lot have flags flying on the back of them ?

All the Kentucky and West Virginia Trucks will have flags flying. Why wouldn't they? Friday night....Belfry will be honoring all our local veterans.....

I would hope there would be flags galore.

Your hatred for all things Belfry has polluted your mind a bit.
Meanwhile in the other thread Corbin is defending players coming to Corbin....... it's all good until you lose and cry "WV!!!"
WHHOOOOAAA there Mob.... You wont hear me crying about players going to belfry. Unless their coach is out in WV setting on the sidelines waiting to talk to the players after the game... I have no problem with kids wanting a better opportunity. Its the have nots that cry about it
Hound05 Wrote:WHHOOOOAAA there Mob.... You wont hear me crying about players going to belfry. Unless their coach is out in WV setting on the sidelines waiting to talk to the players after the game... I have no problem with kids wanting a better opportunity. Its the have nots that cry about it

True that! It's just like Kentucky and the "One & Done" players. College basketball purists hate Kentucky for taking advantage of a fully legal and permitted rule allowing one & done players and they cried about it because it did not benefit them.

It is fully legal in the State of Kentucky for WV kids, athletes or non-athletes to attend ANY Kentucky school. They do have to pay a tuition fee to do so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry is too big, too strong, and too fast for Louisville Waggener. Belfry wins in a running clock, 48-7.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Belfry is too big, too strong, and too fast for Louisville Waggener. Belfry wins in a running clock, 48-7.

I hope you're right but Waggener has been plagued by injuries this season, that's why their record looks so abysmal. Belfry will come ready to play, but I don't believe Waggener will be a push over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Glory_Days Wrote:Will he be on the field? He hasn't been playing as of late. But you are right, it won't matter.

What happened to him?
Sorry my boyz at the Wag are gonna get smoked Haywood is Legend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Waggener by 20 touchdowns.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]

All the Kentucky and West Virginia Trucks will have flags flying. Why wouldn't they? Friday night....Belfry will be honoring all our local veterans.....

I would hope there would be flags galore.

Your hatred for all things Belfry has polluted your mind a bit.

I didn't say they shouldn't. I love flags and don't hate anybody. it's your mind that is polluted. West Virginians should be flying flags in West Virginia Friday and not in Kentucky Smile
pjdoug Wrote:[quote=OutlawJoseyWales]

I didn't say they shouldn't. I love flags and don't hate anybody. it's your mind that is polluted. West Virginians should be flying flags in West Virginia Friday and not in Kentucky Smile

It’s the only game in town Friday night the WV games are Saturday so I’m sure they will be over to watch some real football
smoke1015 Wrote:Waggener by 20 touchdowns.

You'll be beside me walking the plank. time to wake these pirates on a sinking ship up Confusednicker:
Game day for the Pirates do your thing and get this win.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]

It’s the only game in town Friday night the WV games are Saturday so I’m sure they will be over to watch some real football
The West Virginia game is tonight against Waggener. lol
pjdoug Wrote:[quote=99PIRATEFAN]
The West Virginia game is tonight against Waggener. lol

Now now PJ Jealousy gets you no where. Haters will hate and winners will win you do what you do (hate) and we will do what we do. (win) but I like you anyway buddy lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]

Now now PJ Jealousy gets you no where. Haters will hate and winners will win you do what you do (hate) and we will do what we do. (win) but I like you anyway buddy lol
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:[quote=99PIRATEFAN]
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

Lol
Any updates