Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
93.33%
Bourbon County
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon County @ #2 Ashland (4A 2nd Round)
Thoughts? Predictions?
Think Ashland pulls away the 2nd half. Wins comfortably. Someone change the poll option to Bourbon County please.
Ashland by 7
Ashland by 3.
Rematch from last year. Ashland won 43-12.
Ashland by 20. They are playing lights out.
Ashland 42
Bourbon County 21
Ashland 40-34
Ashland in a dogfight :popcorn:

Ashland 42
Bourbon 35
Tomcats by 14.
Ashland 41-34
This game will be over in the first half with a running clock for Ashland. I've seen Bourbon play and they are penalty prone and play soft on defense. The big kid that's going to Marshall is slow and afraid to hit anyone. Soft for 6'6 300 lbs. Their offense is predictable with a pretty decent QB but no running game and weak passing game. Ashland will roll setting up the rematch with JC.
I actually hope Ashland wins this one.
Escalade Wrote:This game will be over in the first half with a running clock for Ashland. I've seen Bourbon play and they are penalty prone and play soft on defense. The big kid that's going to Marshall is slow and afraid to hit anyone. Soft for 6'6 300 lbs. Their offense is predictable with a pretty decent QB but no running game and weak passing game. Ashland will roll setting up the rematch with JC.

A Bourbon County fan turning on his own team. Interesting.
Thrillex Wrote:A Bourbon County fan turning on his own team. Interesting.
I like all teams in this area. Just calling it like I see it. Ashland beat Johnson Central and haven't lost since September.
Escalade Wrote:I like all teams in this area. Just calling it like I see it. Ashland beat Johnson Central and haven't lost since September.

What area?
Thrillex Wrote:What area?
Central/Eastern Kentucky.
Escalade Wrote:Central/Eastern Kentucky.

Gotcha, from prior posts you seemed to be a Bourbon home, seem to know quite a bit about them.
Thrillex Wrote:Gotcha, from prior posts you seemed to be a Bourbon home, seem to know quite a bit about them.
Was a huge fan of Harrison County back when Coach Graham was the HC and like Coach Furnish too. Had a dismal year.
Don’t count Bourbon out of this one. They have a kid just as fast as Ashland’s fastest player. The Ashland over JC win is skewed with JC’s injured list and pro Ashland referees. It’ll be a little different for Ashland this time with no help from the refs. If they get past Bourbon, I don’t see them beating JC again.
Going with Bourbon in a close game. They have all their players back from injuries and starting to gel.
Escalade Wrote:This game will be over in the first half with a running clock for Ashland. I've seen Bourbon play and they are penalty prone and play soft on defense. The big kid that's going to Marshall is slow and afraid to hit anyone. Soft for 6'6 300 lbs. Their offense is predictable with a pretty decent QB but no running game and weak passing game. Ashland will roll setting up the rematch with JC.
Respectfully disagree. The kid you're referring to is a stud. Runs a 4'9 forty. Pretty good for that size and he's just now playing defense this year. Good player. Made the All Bluegrass team has a starter.
Escalade Wrote:Was a huge fan of Harrison County back when Coach Graham was the HC and like Coach Furnish too. Had a dismal year.

Ok, you just used terms like "we" and "our" when referring to Bourbon County in previous game threads, and knew very specific details for being just a casual fan. Then all the sudden aren't.
Thrillex Wrote:Ok, you just used terms like "we" and "our" when referring to Bourbon County in previous game threads, and knew very specific details for being just a casual fan. Then all the sudden aren't.

Coach Furnish was a coach at Bourbon before getting the HC job at Harrison. I followed them more when he was there.
Don't really care who wins, but I'd like to see JC get another shot at Ashland.
Ashland rolls 42-21
Kittens 38
Bourbon 28
Bourbon is flat awful. In fact, their entire district is terrible. Beyond terrible. If Ashland struggles with BC.....then....everything folks are saying about 4A being the weakest class in the state will hold true. I cant see it. IMO, Ashland takes care of business early. 55-12
Thrillex Wrote:Yet you have attended many Bourbon County games in the past year. Like your comments on the Somerset, Pulaski, and Madison Central game. All put you at those games, I don't know of many casual fans that know as much of injuries as you do. You seem like a disgruntled parent, putting down other players on the team. As Donald Trump would say "Sad".
WTH? Paranoid much? Your fascination with me is kinda creepy. Get a life and go harrass someone else. Geez.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Bourbon is flat awful. In fact, their entire district is terrible. Beyond terrible. If Ashland struggles with BC.....then....everything folks are saying about 4A being the weakest class in the state will hold true. I cant see it. IMO, Ashland takes care of business early. 55-12
Better be careful, you might be accused of being a disgruntled parent....lol