Poll: Who wins the backyard brawl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
66.67%
Greenup County
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County @ Russell 8/26
Thoughts/Predictions
Russell gets a close win 22-20
Anyone have any updates on Ryan Stump injury Status? Is he out for his senior season or not? I heard Merle Kidwell on the Raceland/Lawrence broadcast say Russell lost him.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Anyone have any updates on Ryan Stump injury Status? Is he out for his senior season or not? I heard Merle Kidwell on the Raceland/Lawrence broadcast say Russell lost him.

Out for the season. Terrible for the kid.
GC rolls
The Stump kid was a real players, very physical and had a high motor, huge loss for Russell on both sides of the ball. This year Greenup will finally beat Russell at the Hank. Greenup returns a lot of starters from last years team on both sides of the football. Russell as usual I assume will be soft and have absolutely no identity or balance. If the Muskies offense finds any sort of a rhythm Devils will be in big trouble come Friday.

Muskies: 21

Devils: 6
Russell - 20

Greenup County - 7
Talent wise I think Greenup can beat Russell. It is going to come down to execution and winning the mental game. Russell has had Greenup's number for a long time and Greenup needs to believe that they can win this game. I look for it to be a hard fought game in a very packed house.

Greenup 20
Russell 17
Russell by 14.
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:The Stump kid was a real players, very physical and had a high motor, huge loss for Russell on both sides of the ball. This year Greenup will finally beat Russell at the Hank. Greenup returns a lot of starters from last years team on both sides of the football. Russell as usual I assume will be soft and have absolutely no identity or balance. If the Muskies offense finds any sort of a rhythm Devils will be in big trouble come Friday.

Muskies: 21

Devils: 6

Greenup lost a ton of starters from last year . Especially on defense
Russell ain't no Lewis Co that Is for certain. My head and gut both tell me Greenup will win. But, anything can happen in this match up. Going with the Muskies though.

Muskies 28
Evils 21
Greenup County
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Is Russell's Qb hurt also?
I don't know, my mind says greenup but the devil's are a solid bunch and wouldn't shock me if Russell wins by 14 plus.
Greenup 28 Russell 19
Russell 28-14 .
Going with the Evils until the Mouseketeers can prove me wrong.
Russell just because it's at home
14-13 Devils.
Greenup by quite a few
Russell
Greenup County will get it done.
I believe it will be a close game like it was last year. I have heard many fans on here saying that Russell lost Key players but Greenup lost some key players especially on Offense. Greenup County lost 3 good running backs in Caden Warnock, Jake Wright, and Jherrell Jackson. They also lost 3 or 4 WR that included Warnock and Wright and lost on the Offensive line. I am not sure how much was lost on 'D' but Greenup County had quite a few key players lost from last year's team. The Sammons kid at QB looks good for a soph. and I am sure they will be tough on Defense. I still think it will be a close game with Russell winning since they are playing at home this year. It could be another 7-6 or 14-13 game on Saturday Night in Russell.
I think this one will be a really good game as it has been the last couple of years. Something tells me it's Greenup's turn to pull one of these games out, but Russell is still well-coached and tough at home. This one is a toss up.
Anyone know if this will be live streamed?
KYHSFB Wrote:Anyone know if this will be live streamed?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-greenup-beacon for video

https://www.iheart.com/live/1071-the-bea...gton-7166/
I hear a fat lady singing.