Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 2017
Guys/Gals, this is the new football thread for Perry Central. The last one was moved/deleted due to some issues. Please do not refer to those issues in this thread, do not call out others, do not be inconsiderate to others. Be polite. If someone has said something that you think is a rule violation then bring it to either an Admin (Dusty or myself) or a Mod and we will handle it from there. If you have an issue with someone then take it to the PM's and not for the whole world to see and keep it within the rules.

This thread will be watched/monitored closely.

Now carry on with how everyone thinks PCC will do this upcoming football season.

Thanks,

SK.
What became of Airport Gardens football field after the new one was built on the hill? Is it still in use with little league/middle school/ JV?
Can't see the Perry County Football program doing much better in the foreseeable future. They simply just don't have the interest there in the school, or the board office. Continues to be all about the roundballs.... basketball-baseball-soccer
Commadores 4-6 this year.
papagrit Wrote:What became of Airport Gardens football field after the new one was built on the hill? Is it still in use with little league/middle school/ JV?

High school team practices on this field
I have a lot of respect for Coach Larkey.
Looks like a winnable schedule but I don't see this program turning the corner anytime soon.
I got a 2-8 season

W's
McCreary Central
Clay County

L's
Breathitt Co (very close one)
Knott Co
Letcher Central
Pike Central
Whitley Co
North Laurel
Harlan Co
Prestonsburg
Wins
McCreary Cent
Knott County
Clay County
Breathitt County
Loses
Letcher Central
Pike Central
Harlan County
North Laurel Close Game at Home
Whitley County Close Game at Home
Prestonsburg Close Game at Home

Perry Central could win 5 or 6 Games and may just win 2. This is a year were progress should be shown with the schedule they have.