•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
goBIGblue82 Wrote:The schedule is set up for the Bobcats to win now. Which is a good thing in a rebuilding process. But what if the bobcats only manage to win 4-6 games with such an easy schedule?

Will anyone care?
Bell will be fine..... Just ask Dudley.
ProudPanther Wrote:Bell will be fine..... Just ask Dudley.

I think Dudley is a Great Football Coach. I don't think Bell will be fine. I think they will struggle. Could find it a tough go in the District. Time Will tell. Good Luck Except when you play McCreary.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Bell has some question marks but they also have some good football players. Dudley will get the most out of them. Before the end of the year this defense will be like my ex-wife and won't give an inch!
ArJay Wrote:Bell has some question marks but they also have some good football players. Dudley will get the most out of them. Before the end of the year this defense will be like my ex-wife and won't give an inch!

no comment. lol
Will Middlesboro give Bell County a game? As a player that beat Bell twice I don't think they have what it takes. But I never played against a Dudley coached team. I wouldn't think Dudley would let that happen.
Truth hurts, that is impressive that you beat Bell twice in your HS career. You are apart of history in Middlesboro, because no other group of seniors has ever done that since your class in 30 plus years. Congrats
I can't wait for season to start! We will surprise some people I believe!
Bell will be better but Dudley is going to have to overcome the dismantling of Bell football last year.
any staff members been named yet
I've heard Harvey Miracle. He was a player in the 80s. I think he had the state record for Int's at 1 time. 2 guys from Taylor. I think 1 guy is named Marble. Maybe the D-coordinator. Trey Harbin. QB 10 or so years ago. Great player. Played for Dudley. Kevin Napier. Another great former player. Big running back and line backer I think. I've not heard if Yankey is coaching or not. I'm know sure if McCreary is back. He wasn't at the spring game. This staff is like the lake with all this rain. Much deeper than last year's staff.
E's Army Wrote:Bell will be better but Dudley is going to have to overcome the dismantling of Bell football last year.

Will be quite an accomplishment if he can pull it off. No Coach can be successful if he has no talent. Bell has always had Great Football Players, my question do they still have those players ??????:argue:
So how many educators have been laid off at Bell County to hire a football coach?

I've heard there have been a lot of pink slips given out. Ole' boy better win 10 games
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Will be quite an accomplishment if he can pull it off. No Coach can be successful if he has no talent. Bell has always had Great Football Players, my question do they still have those players ??????:argue:

Where did they get all this talent ?
It's a tough situation in our county losing jobs for teachers. But with Coach Hilton back we kept from losing students to other schools. We are already losing a lot of basketball players. We were about to start losing football players too. Losing players means decrease in enrollment meaning decrease in jobs. Dudley will give the school a boost!
ArJay Wrote:It's a tough situation in our county losing jobs for teachers. But with Coach Hilton back we kept from losing students to other schools. We are already losing a lot of basketball players. We were about to start losing football players too. Losing players means decrease in enrollment meaning decrease in jobs. Dudley will give the school a boost!

With a price he returns. You'd be surprised at his demand for a huge boost in salary from what the job paid previously while also earning his retirement as well as easy job handed to him at the board. This mandated an equal big raise for the new basketball coach. Not being enough $ Dudley also wanted the additional pay of athletic director which he was handed. His wife also was given an out of classroom job with a big salary while earning her full retirement. Top assistant was given high pay raise at Dudley's demand and this asst came from out of county taking a local's opportunity. Their jobs took the equivalent of at least 3+ people's jobs who were working in the county already trying to make a living. All good and well I guess while 30+ people in the county were dismissed from school jobs due to declining enrollment. I'm a big football fan as any but don't know if the cost equals the price.
Running Back Wrote:With a price he returns. You'd be surprised at his demand for a huge boost in salary from what the job paid previously while also earning his retirement as well as easy job handed to him at the board. This mandated an equal big raise for the new basketball coach. Not being enough $ Dudley also wanted the additional pay of athletic director which he was handed. His wife also was given an out of classroom job with a big salary while earning her full retirement. Top assistant was given high pay raise at Dudley's demand and this asst came from out of county taking a local's opportunity. Their jobs took the equivalent of at least 3+ people's jobs who were working in the county already trying to make a living. All good and well I guess while 30+ people in the county were dismissed from school jobs due to declining enrollment. I'm a big football fan as any but don't know if the cost equals the price.

I can't really disagree that awfully much. I just hope it gets the boys all fired up and brings some happiness to Arjay and the rest of the county. We can't keep losing our young'uns though. If we do we will keep losing more kids which means more teaching jobs.
ArJay Wrote:I can't really disagree that awfully much. I just hope it gets the boys all fired up and brings some happiness to Arjay and the rest of the county. We can't keep losing our young'uns though. If we do we will keep losing more kids which means more teaching jobs.

I don't think he will keep that many all 3 schools enrollments are declining. It would take hundreds of students to make up the amount they are paying all
of the coaches pay and Dudley's money to come out even.
Running Back

Back in October you put a post on here that Said you could not believe that Bell County football has fell to the point that it had and said something needed to be done.

Well this is that something Bell County had to chose like all school districts have to choose. Where the money goes and who it supports.

I just ask the Question what is Bell County with out football????? If we just let the program fall off like other county schools across this state What type of impact does that have on this community?

By hiring this new football staff/basketball coach we just brought people into our community that is going to impact 55- 80 of our young men each year. Nothing can be better for our community then top of the line coaches working with the young adults that is going to be the backbone of this county in the future. And to be honest we had no choice when you build a million dollar football stadium in the middle of Eastern KY in the last five years your pretty much all in!! and at that point cant afford to let the program fail!!!

Go Bob Cats!!!!
Well they had to do something,they were losing revenue like crazy .nobody showing up for games went a couple of times last year and there wasn't anybody there .i don't think they made enough to pay for the electric they used .
also will affect other sports as football was the only one generating any money there .
Hearing rumors that bell county want be punting the ball this year any truth to this. :insane:
Dudley is back. Pride is back.
64SUR Wrote:Hearing rumors that bell county want be punting the ball this year any truth to this. :insane:

punting is a waste of time Smile
I've watched two workouts and I promise you that we will be back to old days. Players are working harder now than the past 4 years. Everyone will see in Dec why we are paying Dud big time money!
Went with SW yesterday and we will be fine!
Bobcat4years Wrote:I've watched two workouts and I promise you that we will be back to old days. Players are working harder now than the past 4 years. Everyone will see in Dec why we are paying Dud big time money!

I've seen some really hard working Mules in my day, but that don't make them a KY. Derby winner. :dontthink :dontthink
Bobcat4years Wrote:I've watched two workouts and I promise you that we will be back to old days. Players are working harder now than the past 4 years. Everyone will see in Dec why we are paying Dud big time money!

Everyone will see in Dec? So you are saying Bell will be playing in Dec?
How did bell do in the 7 on 7 on thursday?

when a Terrible Program like Casey co puts a Run clock on you Have a long Way to Go . they will get smacked around Like Last yr. except now you Can add McCreary to the List of Teams to smack Them Down . Hilton is washed Up Confusedinglepar
64black&gold Wrote:How did bell do in the 7 on 7 on thursday?

They probably signed some good players.lol
Wrangler Wrote:when a Terrible Program like Casey co puts a Run clock on you Have a long Way to Go . they will get smacked around Like Last yr. except now you Can add McCreary to the List of Teams to smack Them Down . Hilton is washed Up Confusedinglepar

You're stuck in the past. Bell County will beat Casey County like a rented mule this year and Dudley will probably run the score up on The Raiders.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next