Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/11
Hazard_dad Wrote:In responce to the person saying hazard will only score 7 points. Everybody has a dream I guess.

What mean responce? :happysmile:
Hazard by 10.
bac2369 Wrote:I hope wymt covers this..

I'm hearing this may be WYMT's Game of the Week. Keep your fingers crossed.
Think this will be a battle. Hazard is the better team but have looked sloppy on occasion. Hazard should be able to pull away in the 2nd half.

HHS 36
WHS 29
Will Williamsburg be able to pull out a victory if it is close late in the 4th? That will be the question? I'm curious about the Hazard's offense going against Williamsburg's Defense?
I have no doubt Williamsburg will make it back to the top, and I love their scheduling, but they lost so much talent in back-to-back years from their great teams that I think it will take another year.

Hazard 41
Williamsburg 21
Orange Bees! Orange Bees!
Has anyone confirmed if this is the game of the week?
hopefully it is televised.
Yes its game of the week. Commercial is up on wymt channel. Williamsburg built a sch. to get them ready for the playoffs. not W-L other then District. Williamsburg by 6 if Offense on it Friday night
Awesome. I can watch it at home.
Interesting fact for the season. Hazard is 0-1 on tv while Williamsburg is 1-0.
Hazard I'm thinking wins this.
SWpride Wrote:Yes its game of the week. Commercial is up on wymt channel. Williamsburg built a sch. to get them ready for the playoffs. not W-L other then District. Williamsburg by 6 if Offense on it Friday night

Williamsburg is the underdog, but definitely battle tested and ready.
Will the winner of this game be at home next week against Pikeville, or is it Pikeville's year to host the Region Finals?
Redneck Wrote:Will the winner of this game be at home next week against Pikeville, or is it Pikeville's year to host the Region Finals?

Pikeville will be home throughout as long as they win.
Sting those Bulldogs!!!!
baller1989 Wrote:Sting those Bulldogs!!!!
They will air it out on the dawgs defense.
:football:
Hazard has a bit of the injury bug right now and 3 kids are out with season ending knee injuries and all will require surgery.
Two were starters. Big loss. Was worse last year. This year the kids are a year older, sophs and juniors mostly These kids have been here before, will not be intimidated, and will not be an easy out for anyone.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard has a bit of the injury bug right now and 3 kids are out with season ending knee injuries and all will require surgery.

Hate to hear that...Hope both teams get through this one without any injuries...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard has a bit of the injury bug right now and 3 kids are out with season ending knee injuries and all will require surgery.
Ever since the Hazard Somerset game both teams have been a little cursed with the injury bug. Somerset season ending injuries for to 2 players, one in that game, hazard 3, and some non starter injuries as well. Hopefully that will change for both teams. W-Burg by 6
pjdoug Wrote:They will air it out on the dawgs defense.
:football:
Well they actually air it out on every ones defense lol. Defending that air attack will be hard on Hazard
I hate to hear that Sad
Just rumors maybe...I been hearing Hazard Qb Blair Bailey may not be at full strength. Hope this isn't true because he is a good Qb. :Cheerlead
Williamsburg must stay away from big plays on both defense and special teams. They struggled early in the year when giving those up. They must also avoid turnovers.
Believe WHS can pull off the win, but special teams will be huge. Bowlin is a weapon in the kicking game, but the coverage for the Jackets has really struggled. Can't imagine any other good team in the state has given up as many KO and punt returns for scores this season.
dodger Wrote:Believe WHS can pull off the win, but special teams will be huge. Bowlin is a weapon in the kicking game, but the coverage for the Jackets has really struggled. Can't imagine any other good team in the state has given up as many KO and punt returns for scores this season.

Hazard has struggled some on special teams especially with fumbles. They have allowed 1 kick return to my knowledged returned for a touchdown.
Go Jackets
Hazard by 20.