Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/11
Thoughts?
Hazard @ Williamsburg. Good matchup.
WBurg improved and dangerous at home
This will test the secondary for sure. I don't expect Williamsburg to run to much on Hazard.
I also hope to see Wymt cover this for the game of the week.
Hazard by 12. Williamsburg is a year away.
Can you change the title Gut?
This will be a great game to see, but Hazard will be too much for Williamsburg.
Hazard 28
Wburg 12
Wow...It is time for me 64SUR to find my spot behind the fence in this one. I'm coming home for this 1A Classic I feel it in my bones......:partyhard.....
Bring Topnotch with you 64.
Williamsburg with the upset 24-21
E's Army Wrote:Bring Topnotch with you 64.

Top notch has been with me for 2 nights last night at the Whitley and Lincoln County game and tonight Corbin and Knott County.....Thank god I want have to here him talked about trump anymore after Tuesday night. :biglmao:
Hazard big.
bac2369 Wrote:Can you change the title Gut?

My bad guys. Got ahead of myself
64SUR Wrote:Top notch has been with me for 2 nights last night at the Whitley and Lincoln County game and tonight Corbin and Knott County.....Thank god I want have to here him talked about trump anymore after Tuesday night. :biglmao:

Surely Topnotch is for Hillary.:lolrage:
64SUR Wrote:Top notch has been with me for 2 nights last night at the Whitley and Lincoln County game and tonight Corbin and Knott County.....Thank god I want have to here him talked about trump anymore after Tuesday night. :biglmao:

Confusednicker:
Williamsburg by a touchdown at home.
I think hazard defense will keep them in check. We been giving up the deep pass but you can only do that so much. Hazard offense is on point right now and I see this game going to hazard by 20.

Hazard 40
Williamsburg 20
Williamsburg wins 34-26 Hazard to me is missing something on the defensive side of the ball.
Hazard 34-28
Hazard is a step up in competition from the past few weeks that Williamsburg has faced.
Williamsburg will score but can they stop hazard from scoring?

I like hazard 34-20
This will be a very good game into the first 2 QT's but then Hazard puts some distance in between themselves and The Burg in the 2nd Half!

Hazard 36
Williamsburg 21
Going with Williamsburg baby. :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 35
Hazard 34
64SUR Wrote:Going with Williamsburg baby. :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 35
Hazard 34

In a CLOSE ONE!!
Williamsburg 35-7
Williamsburg played well with LCA, Somerset and Leslie County early this year but got tired late in all those games. They played well with Paintsville to about the 6 minute mark of the second quarter and the wheels fell off and they ran into the guard rail. Expect this game to be similar to the LCA and Somerset games.
Agree with E that Wburg is a year away, but the he Jackets have a shot at this one...That said...
Hazard 28 Williamsburg 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In responce to the person saying hazard will only score 7 points. Everybody has a dream I guess.
Jackets are too down this year to sting the big bad Dawgs.
Jackets at Home by 3. I'll watch this one. Go Jackets !!!!!
I hope wymt covers this..
Hazard !!! Go Dawgs !!!