Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 37 Whitley County 20
Congrats to the eagles.

Proved a lot of us wrong tonight.
Great group of seniors for Leslie.

Whitley just didn't want to play tonight.

Radio guys said it best tonight. Total epic meltdown for Whitley

On to the playoffs.
Whitley threw the ball what seemed like 60 times tonight and completed maybe 7 of them.
I just don't understand that game plan
Way to go Eagles !
^
Leslie deserved it. They outplayed and whipped Whitley all night.
It wasn't pretty.
Congratulations Eagles!!
Congrats to Leslie Co
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wonder how dietpepsidrinker and pjdoug like their crow because they have a lot to eat. You right I don't Coach anymore but I sure can pick them games. lol
Ok somebody from Whitley County said Leslie played a weak schedule this year.....I think it help them :biglmao:
2A vs 5A. Confusednicker:
Congrats to Eagles.
Good win Leslie.., Whitley just going through the motions.. They may of been saving there energy for next week.
I was listening to the game on radio does anybody know how bad Qb Darron Whitaker got hurt. :HitWall: hope he is ok.
No Luke to save Whitley this year
bac2369 Wrote:Good win Leslie.., Whitley just going through the motions.. They may of been saving there energy for next week.

This is the facts bac2369 Leslie County Is an was the better team....:ChairHit:
I said 42-21.. It was 37-20... Leslie really pounded Whitley tonight. Thought both offensive and defensive lines for Leslie really controlled the game. Whitley played hard and I wish them the best of luck in the playoffs...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley threw the ball what seemed like 60 times tonight and completed maybe 7 of them.
I just don't understand that game plan

I think Leslie's run defense determined that. Whitley just couldn't run on them..
bac2369 Wrote:Good win Leslie.., Whitley just going through the motions.. They may of been saving there energy for next week.

Right.. Everyone played for Whitley. Just give credit where its due...
I Rule The World Wrote:I think Leslie's run defense determined that. Whitley just couldn't run on them..

No doubt about it.
Leslie whipped their ass up front.

Whitley better not let it happen again next week.
I Rule The World Wrote:Right.. Everyone played for Whitley. Just give credit where its due...

I give credit... Never mentioned about anyone playing or not playing.. I said they where going through there motions... It's obvious that Leslie wanted the game more.... Teams show up every Friday night and play but it doesn't mean there even in the game....
Cellking Wrote:Wonder how dietpepsidrinker and pjdoug like their crow because they have a lot to eat. You right I don't Coach anymore but I sure can pick them games. lol

pjdoug has nothing to do with it. I wasn't talking trash.
E's Army Wrote:No Luke to save Whitley this year

:lame: comment. Whitley County has a good quarterback in the backfield.
Really good Whitley team. Would have been special if Woods was a senior this year.
Not sure what happened to my post from last night, so I'll post it again. Congratulations to the Leslie County Eagles on an awesome win!!!! They definitely proved a lot of people wrong!!! So proud of these fine young men!!! Leslie County played a good team, however, Leslie County just wanted the win more.
This game really surprised me. Not that Leslie won, but the final score was more than I expected! Congratulations Leslie Co, and good luck in the post season to both teams!
Great year foe the Eagles. Great year for the Colonels. They appear to be back on track to being in the conversation in their district year in and year out.
I certainly hope this was just a huge slip up because it was a non district game, if not, they'll be lucky to beat Lincoln Co in the 1st Rd of the playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Whitley Co. will be fine, good luck in playoffs. Great Job Coach Melton and the Eagle players. Good Luck in Playoffs.