• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell @ Corbin 10/14/16
[IMG][/IMG]
Hounds by 30...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[IMG][/IMG]

:Thumbs:
Bossdaddy Wrote:Last I checked that's still better than one and done Whitley

I don't recall Whitley being a part of the conversation.
Im a Ravens fan too, do you think you could beat them?

:biglmao:
I'd give my eye teeth to have him back. Without that staff we have gone to pot and we are in terrible shape and that's when we went south. I've watched for many years and we are back to pre Dudley era.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[IMG][/IMG]

He's a great coach Bell messed up letting him go
Don't get butt hurt gut, you stuck your nose in my comment so I had to correct you. And yes the ravens wouldn't be an issue. Lmao
Gut I am willing to wager, we will make it to the state semi, and I double down Whitley doesn't make it out of the first round. Triple down Corbin's 7th grade puts a running clock on Whitley Saturday. And poops and giggles when they renew the contract Whitley doesn't beat them for the next 6 yrs.
I don't see a running clock. I agree with 77. It's a rivalry game, which means you can throw talent and record out. Bell will play inspired, and so will Corbin. I look for Corbin to pull away late in a game that is maybe closer than the score indicates. I'll take 35 to 14 Corbin
Corbin wins this one with ease
Corbin 58 Bell 14
Dudley nor Mills is on the Bobcat sideline, Corbin easily.
Corbin
I seen two coaches on our field last Friday that would get the bobcats back on top and would go back to spanking Corbin's tail.. Old Dud and Greer
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I agree. Those boys haven't forgot what they've been taught their whole life. They hate Corbin, they will play their tails off Friday. Not for their coach or for their administration. They'll forget everything Amos McCreary has taught them this year and play their absolute best football Friday. I still think Corbin wins by 14, but I think the game is closer than the scoreboard indicates and I think the hounds wake up sore Saturday.

I believe you're right. Bell county will make corbin earn it.
Emergency room afternoon for the Cougars...Um I mean Bobcats.
Bossdaddy Wrote:Don't get butt hurt gut, you stuck your nose in my comment so I had to correct you. And yes the ravens wouldn't be an issue. Lmao

:hilarious:
Bossdaddy Wrote:Gut I am willing to wager, we will make it to the state semi, and I double down Whitley doesn't make it out of the first round. Triple down Corbin's 7th grade puts a running clock on Whitley Saturday. And poops and giggles when they renew the contract Whitley doesn't beat them for the next 6 yrs.

I just said you would make it to the state semis dummy. That's where it will end.
Whitley will have South at home in the first round if they win friday. They should win.

And ill take your word for it on middle school. Havent seen a middle game in years. Whitley isn't what it use to be in middle school ball.

I wish you woulda got the pansy Jewell to schedule us back in the day. Too bad he wouldn't man up and play Whitley.

And poops and giggles, go Belfry.
Bell County is no longer the Bell County of old. Haddix has the Redhounds playing well and I look for a running clock in the third quarter. Corbin wins 48-14.
This is not Dudley's Bell.
Corbin wins big, and I mean big. And for that matter, they will also beat Casey BIG!
Been a hard year for Bell,Corbin is a really really good team and should win!!! This would have been a down year no matter who coached. Things will get better in time. And yes I thought a lot of Mills and the others!!!
This has been a high light game most years. Hate to see it become just another game. Hope Bell bounces back in the near future
With previous Coaching staff Bell would be coming into this game 5-2 and ready to host a 1st round game. It would have been hard to beat Corbin but I am sure they would have competed, due to talent gap. Instead they stumbling in. It is a credit to those young men that they haven't quit. From what I have been told and what I saw against Mercer talent is not that bad. Good group of Jr's and Sr's. Coaching is atrocious. With the expected downturn in talent that next 2 years will be worse.
Kids have not quit but am beginning to wonder whether the coaches have.
E's Army Wrote:Kids have not quit but am beginning to wonder whether the coaches have.

Have to start before you can quit. IMO they never started. It is a shame what they have done to a very proud program and what should have been a good team. The players are still on the field as many have said.
If our Admin. keeps these clowns, we should drop our program!!
William Muney Wrote:Have to start before you can quit. IMO they never started. It is a shame what they have done to a very proud program and what should have been a good team. The players are still on the field as many have said.

Let's be realistic, if Vince Lombardi were walking the sidelines on log mountain, this wouldn't be a good team.
RicFlair Wrote:Let's be realistic, if Vince Lombardi were walking the sidelines on log mountain, this wouldn't be a good team.

Not true. Still good players on that team. Enough to be competitive for sure. I am sick of seeing that. Those are still good players and even better kids that were let down by the administration of their school!!!
Agree. Good kids and good players we have. Administration put them in a terrible position. Not their fault. Their leaders are a joke to destroy what we had. They don't care. Will take a long time to rebuild to the same status if ever.