5 Pulaski Co
6 Christian Co
7 Fern Creek
8 Owensboro
9 Southwestern
10 Whitley Co

What's your thoughts?

its about time Whitley is in the 10 spot :Clap:
Cov Cath would body slam South Oldham. Pulaski probably would too.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Cov Cath would body slam South Oldham. Pulaski probably would too.

I think so too.
What, we couldn't find a tenth team to put in this thing? Might as well put Graves Co in.
mysonis55 Wrote:What, we couldn't find a tenth team to put in this thing? Might as well put Graves Co in.

remove the diaper from your head and wipe your mouth.
pjdoug Wrote:remove the diaper from your head and wipe your mouth.

Oh come on pb@j you troll everybody non-stop someone has got to give you a little jab back every now and then.:letsfight. As hyped as Whitley County is made out to be they never back it up. They remind me of that Tennessee County named Weakley.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Oh come on pb@j you troll everybody non-stop someone has got to give you a little jab back every now and then.:letsfight. As hyped as Whitley County is made out to be they never back it up. They remind me of that Tennessee County named Weakley.
When exactly was Whitley County hyped? Did 55 teach you talk out of your a$$ too? Confusedtare:
Iam4thecats Wrote:Cov Cath would body slam South Oldham. Pulaski probably would too.

Pulaski just gave up 30 points to a very undermanned and under-talented Lincoln County team. Happens to be Lincoln second highest point performance of the season second to the Casey County game. May wanna slow that down a bit.
My big brother always told me, if you want the big catfish, use the stink bait. Worked again. Gotta love it.
mysonis55 Wrote:My big brother always told me, if you want the big catfish, use the stink bait. Worked again. Gotta love it.

diarrhea of the mouth causes your breath to stink. git some mouth worsh
Originally Posted by bac2369 View Post
1 Bowling Green
2 South Oldham
3 Cov Cath
4 Greenwood
5 Pulaski Co
6 Christian Co
7 Fern Creek
8 Owensboro
9 Southwestern
10 Whitley Co

What's your thoughts?

Dixie Heights and Madison Southern should be above Whitley County. And depending on how bad Pulaski beats Southwestern, them too. Highlands record doesn't allow them to be ranked , but I bet they would take Whitley behind the barn and show them whose the boss!
domin8r Wrote:Originally Posted by bac2369 View Post
1 Bowling Green
2 South Oldham
3 Cov Cath
4 Greenwood
5 Pulaski Co
6 Christian Co
7 Fern Creek
8 Owensboro
9 Southwestern
10 Whitley Co

What's your thoughts?

Dixie Heights and Madison Southern should be above Whitley County. And depending on how bad Pulaski beats Southwestern, them too. Highlands record doesn't allow them to be ranked , but I bet they would take Whitley behind the barn and show them whose the boss!

I bet you would take 55 behind the woodshed.
I know South Oldham is undefeated but all their teams have losing records and several have 1 or 0 wins. Covington Cath., Greenwood, Pulaski, and Christian County all have at least 1 good quality win against quality opponents. I'd have them around 6 or 7.
Really looking forward to the covcath-Dixie Heights game. Until then the Grant County Braves will be the Dixie Heights Colonels next target!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
How bad does Cov Cath beat Highlands?
Graves Co would beat Whitley by 2 touchdowns at least.
mysonis55 Wrote:Graves Co would beat Whitley by 2 touchdowns at least.

if stupidity was painful you'd be in agony.
bo67 Wrote:How bad does Cov Cath beat Highlands?

2 touchdowns. Highlands depending on history to carry them
speakthetruth Wrote:Pulaski just gave up 30 points to a very undermanned and under-talented Lincoln County team. Happens to be Lincoln second highest point performance of the season second to the Casey County game. May wanna slow that down a bit.

when you score 60 you can give up 31.. south oldham hasn't played anyone.. 3 teams w/o a win and ZERO teams with a winning record.

pulaski gave up 13 pts to rock, failed to mention that.. speak the truth don't be so delusional.
I think SW is just fine right where they're at. Can't really compare SW to Pulaski. SW lost to a 2A team, a 3A team, and barely squeaked out a win against a mediocre Mercer County(4A) team.

The only blemish on Pulaski's record is a loss to a good Scott County(6A) team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ninja Wrote:when you score 60 you can give up 31.. south oldham hasn't played anyone.. 3 teams w/o a win and ZERO teams with a winning record.

pulaski gave up 13 pts to rock, failed to mention that.. speak the truth don't be so delusional.

When giving up 30 points to one of the worst teams in 5a you cannot then in turn be mentioned as a team that can "body slam" a top 5 5a team. That's not how that works.

Delusional? Oh I am sorry Pulaski gave up 13 points to a team much like North Laurel in recent years that is one dimensional and has no downfield threat. Rockcastle has 500 passing yards on the year. They have thrown 7 pics and 7tds. How in the world did Pulaski stop them? Lincoln County has 400 passing yards on the season. PC loaded the box and still gave 300 + rushing yards. What happens when they play a team that can pass and run and has a solid defense? Rockcastle also had more yards than PC they held PC to 6 rushing yards. From what I've read that game was dominated by Rock but Parkey made some bad calls that directly gave PC points and a short field.

Scoring 60 shows the talent level of the Lincoln county team giving up 30 shows the poor defense. I like to think I am not delusional based on facts and STATS. Danville and Southwestern play a one point game 35-34. A week later Danville running clocks Boyle county. That Boyle county team beat Lincoln 57-7. Guess when you score 57 you can give up 30 too, OR you could not play to the level of your opponent and play solid defense. Either one but maybe that's delusional too.
Just want to say. Rock did dominate the game. Rock's backup QB placed in bad position trying to come from behind. Some terrible calls kept Rock from scoring in the first half, and yes they were confirmed as incorrect by the game film. Pulaski is a good team and made the plays to win. My issue is with "Parkey made bad call to give PC points". Terrible coverage on a short punt and an interception is not a bad play call, it's a third down play from a team that was trying to come from behind. Always easy to blame coaching.
Still Delusional? Or is South Laurel that good? (see SW vs South Laurel score) and when you do realize varsity score was 62-6 SL varsity put up 14 vs SW jv.
speakthetruth Wrote:Still Delusional? Or is South Laurel that good? (see SW vs South Laurel score) and when you do realize varsity score was 62-6 SL varsity put up 14 vs SW jv.

Still delusional.. Because when you're up 30 going into the 4th you worry about keeping players healthy..

SW beat mercer by 2 who lost to Wayne by 24 who lost to rock 7 who lost to PC by 19

thats what comparing scores can do for you.

SW is very good this year. Not doubting that. Could go either way next week.
Ninja Wrote:Still delusional.. Because when you're up 30 going into the 4th you worry about keeping players healthy..

SW beat mercer by 2 who lost to Wayne by 24 who lost to rock 7 who lost to PC by 19

I agree, it could go either way. Running clock in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. Anyone who says South Western is not a double digit favorite next Friday is just flat out stupid. South Western will score at will, running or passing. I watched PC and South Laurel and if not for the refs SL wins by 3 scores. There is one team in the east that can play Big Boy football, ant that is South Western. Warriors 48 PC 6.
Ninja Wrote:Still delusional.. Because when you're up 30 going into the 4th you worry about keeping players healthy..

Ninja, southwestern had their varsity out one series into the 3rd quarter against south, offense ran 2 plays. Pc was still throwing touchdown passes to number 2 against the subs in the lincoln game.