Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR tournament ????? what do you think
What do you guys and girls think about having a BGR member Tournament around april. I would like to put one on if we could get enough to fish maybe $35 per boat 100% pay back. That way we could get to no some of the members on here and match there face with there name. Is QQ the main man on here like to no hes input to. This sight is growing real fast. We could work the details out later when we see how many would like to do this. Maybe take a vote on the lake and just have a friendly tournament and have fun. We wouldnt be out a bunch money. Make it a team tournament. Also any help on getting one together would be greatly appreciated. LETS GO FISHING!!!!!!!:USAFlag:
Your always looking for another reason to fish. Yes QQ is the man.

I could try to help you out especially if its hosted here but I won't be around much have alot going on at work the next two months.
YEP I love to fish more the eat and sometimes sex. LOL thanks catdawg
I can't believe that statement. Hows the little one been?
"CatDawg" Wrote:I can't believe that statement. Hows the little one been?
Shes doing good. but still not sure who im talking to so you no me?
I think it would be nice. But doesnt look like many people bass fish on this sight.
I would do it, The lake would have to be at Dewey Lake though, It's in the center of most of the people on hear that fish
I would love to do it but it would have to be a buddy deal 2 to a boat
Dewey would be ok yes it would be a buddy tournament also. Guys start recruiting lets see if we can get this done. We could keep everyone updated right here.
ok i just talked to my buddy me and him will get in it
We will also help with anything we can just let us know
Me and Cats Fan would do it... and I'm pretty sure Ballababy and DTFan would go with us
I'd do it.
Count me in as of now and once we know a date I will know for sure, I have a tournament on the 8th and 29th of April at Yatesville that I can't miss. If needed I have scales for the weigh-in, golden rule to check the fish and bags. Dewey or Yatesville either is fine for me!
"kybass88" Wrote:Shes doing good. but still not sure who im talking to so you no me?

Bass88 you are probably better off not knowing HEEHEE:bounce: He blames it on work but really he just can't fish!!!
I'd be up for it.
Dewey
i would say at the pool ramp would be the best place
"Horse Head" Wrote:Dewey
i would say at the pool ramp would be the best place

:thumb:
How about april 15 thats easter weekend on Dewey at the pool ramp.
thats fine with me but we need to make sure that QQ dint mind if we use the BGR name
If we don't have a tournament we could all just go fishing sometime lol
i have been working on a bass club also i have a place to have the meetings and everything but i need some help.if they are anybody could help i would love that plz post and let me know
Sounds like you guys are real into it hope it works out im not much of a fisherman.
Since a lot of us might like to fish in a tourn. and get together, but might not be the best at fishing, and boats might become a problem. How about this format?
If you have a boat, then you would be a registered fisherperson, if you don't but want to fish, then those names are put into a hat for a blind draw that registered fisherpersons, will have on their boat. This way, we can make it possible for some not to be able to just load up a great team. It would also be a good way to get to know people you only see type! Then, have a big cookout afterwards and get sponsors to provide nice awards, and all the monies be donated to a charity that we vote on or something??? Maybe Katrina relief or something! Maybe, even a bluegrass scholrship of some sort!!!
Do it up right, and have some great sponsor put up a $1,000.00 scholly named for whoever catches big fish., and get stuff donated for an auction or raffle or something, and the entry fees be another scholly named after tourney winners!!! Three decent Schollys that go to deserving young minds!!
"The Guru" Wrote:Since a lot of us might like to fish in a tourn. and get together, but might not be the best at fishing, and boats might become a problem. How about this format?
If you have a boat, then you would be a registered fisherperson, if you don't but want to fish, then those names are put into a hat for a blind draw that registered fisherpersons, will have on their boat. This way, we can make it possible for some not to be able to just load up a great team. It would also be a good way to get to know people you only see type! Then, have a big cookout afterwards and get sponsors to provide nice awards, and all the monies be donated to a charity that we vote on or something??? Maybe Katrina relief or something! Maybe, even a bluegrass scholrship of some sort!!!
Do it up right, and have some great sponsor put up a $1,000.00 scholly named for whoever catches big fish., and get stuff donated for an auction or raffle or something, and the entry fees be another scholly named after tourney winners!!! Three decent Schollys that go to deserving young minds!!
sounds pretty good but I would rather make the fee $25.00 per person and out of the $25.00 take $10.00 out of each entry and give it to QQ for all the work he does on this sight.He needs the finanicial help im sure to run a forum like this hes done a great job. maybe have the boaters that dont have a partner  post here and you non boaters can get in that way.We could also have a kids and Adult blue gill tournament while the boaters are out fishing for the ones who dont have boats .make it a family thing.we better get QQ involved in something like this and see if he would want us to do this. It would be great to get to know every one I dont post a lot but i do read alot on here some of you guys and girls im sure would like to meet up.
"kybass88" Wrote:sounds pretty good but I would rather make the fee $25.00 per person and out of the $25.00 take $10.00 out of each entry and give it to QQ for all the work he does on this sight.He needs the finanicial help im sure to run a forum like this hes done a great job. maybe have the boaters that dont have a partner thats not a member of BGR post here and you non boaters can get in that way.We could also have a kids and Adult blue gill tournament while the boaters are out fishing for the ones who dont have boats .make it a family thing.we better get QQ involved in something like this and see if he would want us to do this. It would be great to get to know every one I dont post a lot but i do read alot on here some of you guys and girls im sure would like to meet up.
I do believe there are very good ideas floating around on this......someone needs to get up with QQ and get permission, and form a committee!!! Get it done right!
"kybass88" Wrote:sounds pretty good but I would rather make the fee $25.00 per person and out of the $25.00 take $10.00 out of each entry and give it to QQ for all the work he does on this sight.He needs the finanicial help im sure to run a forum like this hes done a great job. maybe have the boaters that dont have a partner thats not a member of BGR post here and you non boaters can get in that way.We could also have a kids and Adult blue gill tournament while the boaters are out fishing for the ones who dont have boats .make it a family thing.we better get QQ involved in something like this and see if he would want us to do this. It would be great to get to know every one I dont post a lot but i do read alot on here some of you guys and girls im sure would like to meet up.

I like this idea... we could have fun and help out the site
I sent him a pm today about whats going on hope to here from him soon.
if I had a boat a reel and a partner I would be in.
Anything you all need me to do you have my full support.
"Bassman" Wrote:Bass88 you are probably better off not knowing HEEHEE:bounce: He blames it on work but really he just can't fish!!!

just like to get snagged all the time