[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 15 BB 7 End 3Q
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 22 BB 7 11:52 4Q
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 22 BB 14 11:34 4Q
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 22 Brosart 14 final
Just watched this game. We have to have one of the most undisciplined teams in high school history. Stupid penalties.
Dumb penalties, poor officiating both ways, crew couodnt even agree on a spot. After each measurement, the ball was either a half yard short or long from the mark on the measurement. I did however expect us to win ball games like this. Nathaniel takes care of the ball and we ground and pound. Lucky turnovers didnt kill us. But that field looked horrid. Got the gift of round 2 w paintsville next week.
Win is a win. Lot of teams not playing next week
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Dumb penalties, poor officiating both ways, crew couodnt even agree on a spot. After each measurement, the ball was either a half yard short or long from the mark on the measurement. I did however expect us to win ball games like this. Nathaniel takes care of the ball and we ground and pound. Lucky turnovers didnt kill us. But that field looked horrid. Got the gift of round 2 w paintsville next week.

And I don't expect the outcome to be much different.
I dont expect much if a different outcome, I expect a better showing by the rams though.