Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Hazard 11/06
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Hazard 8-2
Pineville 7-3

Last meeting 8-21-15 Hazard won 35-14
Pineville has got a lot better. Mtn Lions with the upset.
I think it will be about the same result as last time.
This one will be a barn burner. Confusedinglepar I feel it in my bones.Confusednicker:

Hazard 35
Pineville 34
Middlesboro Wrote:Pineville has got a lot better. Mtn Lions with the upset.

Hazard has as well even with injuries.. Almost the same result

Hazard 38
Pineville 13
Hazard by 16
Hazard.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pineville by a TD!
Pineville has the ability to win, must play an almost perfect game. Pineville in an upset.
Hazard should win but they better play better than they did Friday night.
Hazard is more physical.
Hazard, not close!!
Im going to say Hazard will but close 36-28.
Hazard=28
Pineville=14
I don't think anyone on here really believes that Pineville will beat Hazard. It's not happening. The Bulldogs are down this year and have a ton of injuries but they will win the first two playoff games and then lose at Pikeville. It's not complicated. I'm a PCC man but I will be rooting for the dogs since they have a multitude of county boys playing with them. I give the dogs credit, their Principal, faculty and fans support their kids like no other. Good luck Bulldogs!
Bulldogs 28-14
I agree with Old Jacket. Pineville has a ton of grit, but probably not enough to overcome Hazard's physicality.

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest!!
Paparazzi Wrote:I don't think anyone on here really believes that Pineville will beat Hazard. It's not happening. The Bulldogs are down this year and have a ton of injuries but they will win the first two playoff games and then lose at Pikeville. It's not complicated. I'm a PCC man but I will be rooting for the dogs since they have a multitude of county boys playing with them. I give the dogs credit, their Principal, faculty and fans support their kids like no other. Good luck Bulldogs!

Agreed with all of the bolded. Hazard wins by 14.
Hazard 38

Pineville 12

hazard is a first rate 1a team. good luck to the bulldogs
Hazard wins this one. 36 - 14
Hazard fairly easy in this one, 41-14
I'd really like to see Pineville pull this one out but I think Hazard is a better team. I'd still like to see a close game hazard by 1 td. Best of luck to both teams
Hazard - 36

Pineville - 21