Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Mississippi St.
Can the Cats contain Dak Prescott and pick up another SEC win or does the bulldogs win. Thoughts?
Last season, UK played a #1 Miss. St. team excellent. We came up short, but still played hard.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Probably Miss St by 7, but I like UKs chances down there...
UK 24 Miss St 21
If Stoops would shave Patty Ice's hair off, we would win that game by a TD!!!

Confusednicker:
Bulldogs open as the favorite. 11.5 point favorite to be exact. I'm not sure they win by that much, but once again it comes down to which UK team shows up, and whether the coaches are on the ball, or having to apologize after the game again.
I agree that number seems a little high, after all every game we have played so far has been a one-possession game. I think we'll cover the spread in this one---but not get the W which is all that matters, especially to those of us that don't bet on the games.
Albany @ #1 Kentucky 11/13 7:00 PM.

Did you say something about football. We talking about football?
8-4 is still reachable. An 8-4 SEC team would get a pretty darn good bowl game. Got to win one of these next three, I still think Tennessee is the best chance, especially after Bama beats them down by 30 this weekend.
The Auburn loss sure took a lot of excitement and confidence from me as I think it probably did others as well. A win would get us back on track for a possible SEC East title. Why not us??
Paul Finebaum showing no respect for the Ky program, says the AU win over Ky doesn't qualify as a quality win. Then the guru of SEC football says that Vandy will get their first SEC win in 2 years at home in a couple weeks over Ky..OUCH, that is hard core disrespect. Would be nice to see the program step up and demand a little more respect by getting a victory over a solid SEC program with a winning record...
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Paul Finebaum showing no respect for the Ky program, says the AU win over Ky doesn't qualify as a quality win. Then the guru of SEC football says that Vandy will get their first SEC win in 2 years at home in a couple weeks over Ky..OUCH, that is hard core disrespect. Would be nice to see the program step up and demand a little more respect by getting a victory over a solid SEC program with a winning record...
I seen that. Couldn't believe he was saying Vandy beats UK but these guys are going to have to step up and just make people respect them. This game today is by far the toughest test this season.
Picking the Wildcats in a mild upset, 27-24.
Well at least it's going as expected and no need to get disappointed
I wasn't kidding when I said I wasn't watching this garbage the rest of the year and im glad I did. I just seen the score.

Im guessing things didn't go so well :biglmao:

No sense in watching something that's never going to be fixed. Move on fellas. It relieves some stress.
Absolutely terrible defensive performance.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wasn't kidding when I said I wasn't watching this garbage the rest of the year and im glad I did. I just seen the score.

Im guessing things didn't go so well :biglmao:

No sense in watching something that's never going to be fixed. Move on fellas. It relieves some stress.
This makes 4 of 7 games with no passing TD. Defense is just awful, don't look to beat Vandy or the cards. 5-7 if I was guessing. But hey we are improving Confusednicker:
I support Coach Stoops but this was a piss poor effort by the team and even worse the coaches...At times the defense couldn't even line up correctly, no excuse for that...:HitWall: