Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Raceland vs West Carter 8/22
West Carter travels to Ram Stadium for both teams first regular season match up. Raceland seems primed and ready for a great season, but WC is much improved from a year ago. Who you got?
Raceland will win this one easily. West Carter hasn't had a winning season since 2010. Perfect home opener for the Rams.
West has some nice speed in the Brown kids. They also have a good size FB that moves well and West actually threw the ball fairly well at times last night. I think they will be much more competitive this year. Having said that, I think Raceland wins this one by just about as much as they want. I do think that West will keep casual close for a quarter or two, but Raceland pulls away in the early 3rd.

Raceland 42
West Carter 13
Raceland reserves will be in early against this cupcake.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:West has some nice speed in the Brown kids. They also have a good size FB that moves well and West actually threw the ball fairly well at times last night. I think they will be much more competitive this year. Having said that, I think Raceland wins this one by just about as much as they want. I do think that West will keep casual close for a quarter or two, but Raceland pulls away in the early 3rd.

Raceland 42
West Carter 13

Did 55 hack your account? Confusednicker:
My bones tell me this game will be much tougher than Raceland think. Confusednicker:

Raceland 42
West Carter 27
pjdoug Wrote:Did 55 hack your account? Confusednicker:

Build em up only pick them to lose?lol
I think Raceland wins this one easily.
West looked improved , defense ends looked good and they have speed to burn in the backfield same kids play db's and safety's . Raceland's line is to much more west , Raceland 40 west 12
It will be a good game but Raceland wins 36 to 14
West keeps it close for awhile. Raceland wins going away 40-18. Raceland better not be looking ahead to week 1 though. Is the game Friday or Saturday?????
T-CATS Wrote:West keeps it close for awhile. Raceland wins going away 40-18. Raceland better not be looking ahead to week 1 though. Is the game Friday or Saturday?????

Saturday
Good will be able to go watch it. Thanks
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Build em up only pick them to lose?lol

Yeah, You know Raceland will batter them lol
64SUR Wrote:My bones tell me this game will be much tougher than Raceland think. Confusednicker:

Raceland 42
West Carter 27

Your bones lie to youConfusednicker:
Ramcat77 Wrote:I think Raceland wins this one easily.

I do too. it wont be close.
Raceland fans be careful playing team that does the alligator tackles roll over or whatever you guys call it last year. :lmao: At that one.Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Raceland fans be careful playing team that does the alligator tackles roll over or whatever you guys call it last year. :lmao: At that one.Confusederiously:

^Confusednicker: . I forgot about that.
pjdoug Wrote:^Confusednicker: . I forgot about that.

Williamsburg still would have won if it was flag football. Time for me to surrender :igiveup:
West Carter's speed makes it interesting for a half, but Raceland's depth and superiority in the trenches makes the difference in the end.

Raceland 44
West Carter 14
RAMS by (4) TD's.
Rams by whatever they want it to be. West Carter may sneak some points on the reserve players at the end but I doubt it.
I think the Comets have enough speed upfront defensively and in at DB and in the backfield offensively, to make things interesting for awhile this Saturday. Problem is, I dont think they have the size to go along with that speed. Looking at our line across the board, its pretty stout. LT Jared Manis (6" 240), LG Reece Hall (6-1 300), C Caden Townsend (5-10 240), RG Jerome Hall (5-9 240), Alex Neice (6-2 270). Not to Mention Isaac Wallace, Justin Fairchild, Jake Dixon, Logan Mauk and a few others. There is a crop of 5-10"/6-2" kids that all go about 250-270 that can come in and spell these guys to keep them fresh. Our depth, strength, size, and mobility upfront, especially on defense, will be too much for West to deal with for 4 quarters
Raceland by as many as they want
Rams By eleventy billion!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Rams By eleventy billion!

And the season has officially started!
Isaac Wallace starts at tackle , manis does not
Rams by 26.
Raceland with the running clock
Why is this game being played on Saturday night and not Friday. Grayson radio channel said the game was Friday night.:insane: