•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip
The Saturday thing actually works well for us. If we were on Friday and Graves wins as well it may be hard to get 2 parades through town on the same night. We want to be able to honor ours as well.
64SUR Wrote:Some stats CS17

QB Skyler Griffith Williamsburg 2380 yd passing 41 td - 2int
Qb Arnett Landon Mayfield 1984 yd passing 23t td- 5 int

RB Trajon Bright Mayfield 234 carries for 1885 yd 31 td
RB Fred Massey Williamsburg 111 carries for 1063 yd 20 td
RB Jordon Taylor Mayfield 699 yd 9 td
RB Skyler Griffith Williamsburg 781 yd 15 td

WR Cory Shelton Williamsburg 1122 yds 18 td
WR Layne Kennemore Mayfield 946 yds 11 td
WR Chase Lowrie Williamsburg 762 yds 12 td
WR Marshall Bacon Mayfield 701 yds 5 td

Williamsburg Avg 48.6 pts per game.
Mayfield Avg 41.1 pts per game.

Williamsburg is coming to win. Confusederiously:

You forgot to add the part that is landon arnett would have 3000 yds with your schedule, and trajon bright would have 2500 yds also, and so on and so forth heck i bet lane kennemore would have a single season state record in recieving yards against the mights powdered donuts yall have played. 55 get that camera ready for 64 with my new state champions shirt.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Why are you being nice to 64. He doesnt even belong in the same sentence as a player like you cs17.

I didn't want to come on here making enemies within the first few days... I helped break 64's heart last year. The least I can do is befriend him.
64... what kept the coaches from putting #14 at QB last year? He looks more dangerous than Seizmore, and would have probably given us more problems. I know he was injured but why wasn't he QB from the beginning??? He seems to have proved himself this year.
CS17 Wrote:well I didn't intend to keep it a secret... If you can determine my identity from my username and the threads I post on then I hope yyou will come talk to me at the games! I only know a few guys on here.

I dont know anybody hardly since im an import, but mayfieldsportsfan has been nice to me, this 55 is quite a character.
My sleeper team in the st championship is the Jackets !
mysonis55 Wrote:You forgot some very important stats 64. The Williamsburg stats came against a schedule with at most 3 good teams. They played 1 out of district game with a team that made it as far as the regional finals.

Mayfield achieved those stats against a schedule that contained 7 teams ranked in the top ten of their classifications. They played 1 of those teams twice. That means 8 of their 14 games against very stiff competition. The kind of competition that limits your ability to just throw and run all over them. They did that and still their stats are close to the burgs.

Ill give you 3 pretty good teams, however i could take a bus down to the retirement home, and pick up some players that could beat the rest of the teams on that schedule.
How is patrick and husky they are the defensive animals for williamsburg
strange danger Wrote:How is patrick and husky they are the defensive animals for williamsburg

Sure wish they could play. :beg: Just kidding dang what a time to get hurt.
You didn't earn points with 64 then. Sizemore is his nephew.
I smell deceit in the air.
mysonis55 Wrote:You didn't earn points with 64 then. Sizemore is his nephew.

Not my nephew my cousin son. This is Skyler Griffith team this year. :Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:I smell deceit in the air.

You smell your pants take a bath 55 :biglmao:
CS17 Wrote:64... what kept the coaches from putting #14 at QB last year? He looks more dangerous than Seizmore, and would have probably given us more problems. I know he was injured but why wasn't he QB from the beginning??? He seems to have proved himself this year.

You will piss 64 off i think thats his kin that started last year.
CS17 Wrote:64... what kept the coaches from putting #14 at QB last year? He looks more dangerous than Seizmore, and would have probably given us more problems. I know he was injured but why wasn't he QB from the beginning??? He seems to have proved himself this year.
Skylar broke his leg in the Raceland semi final game last year , was on sideline with cast on for Mayfield game...
I'm not saying Siezmore wasn't good, I was just stating that Griffith looks to have about the same arm but better legs... But hey they both led their team to a State Championship!
cs17 is way to nice, you need to learn to talk smack, and :redboxer: like 55.
He is way too polite of a kid to be posting in here. 64, will teach him bad words and all.
Sizemore was better at following progressions and probably a bit stronger arm. Griffith is better on the move though. I think he will meet McCampbell and Kendall up close and personal many times Saturday.
This is all about x' and o's. I think our x's are better than their o's.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Translation: So it's OK for 55 to poke fun, but the rest of us can't jump on the bandwagon? HA! We have always been here. Most people don't listen to all this junk, except for a few like 64. Part of championship football is that people are going to talk, you just have to teach the kids not to listen to it. Williamsburg has one hope of winning, that Mayfield makes mistake after mistake in the rain.

Ha.. thanks for clearing this up for me mayfield_9 ... when I post on my phone it auto corrects my post an takes punctuation out sometimes .lol. thats pretty much what I ment to say... :Clap:
mysonis55 Wrote:He is way too polite of a kid to be posting in here. 64, will teach him bad words and all.

I used to be polite to, but between the marines, and working around convicts it has made me less pleasant, back to the game i dont know what to think about it since the burg fans swear they are so much better this year. Part of me thinks it will be a blowout, and the other part thinks it will be slobberknocker, so ill do my pick in between the 2, and say mayfield by 17.
gobigredMHS Wrote:I will be watching Graves, don't have any Graves gear, so I will just be wearing neutral colors.

No red and Black... everyone knows there in the same city..TongueirateSho
Im planning on watching graves to, but i see them falling alittle short in this one.
killbilly usmc Wrote:You forgot to add the part that is landon arnett would have 3000 yds with your schedule, and trajon bright would have 2500 yds also, and so on and so forth heck i bet lane kennemore would have a single season state record in recieving yards against the mights powdered donuts yall have played. 55 get that camera ready for 64 with my new state champions shirt.

Your schedule is full of cupcakes too:lame:
mysonis55 Wrote:No, but it sure does help one to know what they are posting before they just blindly post something. For instance if a team has played at least 7 teams that are rated as high or higher than the team they are about to play and they have only once given up more than 24 then chances are it can't be a shoutout. Especially if you are saying the team only giving up 24 or less is the one you are picking to lose by 7. Another words if Mayfield does give up the full 24 and they lose by 7. That means they could only score 17. Therefore a score of 24-17. Does that look like a shootout.

looks like a bunch of repetitive BS to me so I cant even bother reading it.:zzz:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Translation: So it's OK for 55 to poke fun, but the rest of us can't jump on the bandwagon? HA! We have always been here. Most people don't listen to all this junk, except for a few like 64. Part of championship football is that people are going to talk, you just have to teach the kids not to listen to it. Williamsburg has one hope of winning, that Mayfield makes mistake after mistake in the rain.

maybe 55 will bore the cardinals to sleep so Williamsburg can have a chance.
mayfield_9 Wrote:That is the most impressive set of stats that I've seen since the 1972 Miami Dolphins. They had the #1 offense in the NFL. Led the league in total yards, rushing, and scoring. Were the first team ever to have two 1,000 yard rushers in the same season. They also had the #1 defense in the NFL. They allowed the fewest yards gained, and fewest points scored. They still have the only undefeated season ever.

You have a perfect 14-0 record too. But, the Dolphins were playing professional teams, while you have played Jello Puddin' Pops.

The 1972 Miami Dolphins are my favorite. they made everybody else look like creampuffs :biggrin:
Williamsburg shocks the world with a 21-17 victory over the St. Louis I mean the Mayfield Cardinals.
pjdoug Wrote:I'd like to see an upset but going with Mayfield 31-14

What about this pick you made PJ? :biggrin:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next