Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs Prestonsburg @ prestonsburg Distict Tourny
Hopefully the Raiders win this one.
I think this one needs to wait a while. Both teams still have many games left.
sf has 2 games im just so pumped
Prestonsburg still has 5, and I know what you mean about being pumped!
I will not be able to Predict this one till I see how Pburg plays in there upcoming games ! Give me a couple of days and I'll give my Prediction !
WAAAAY too early to start this thread...
srry alfus if u want close it i 0was just wanting 2 know ppls thoughts my bad
Hi-Hat could be in for a let down, the game they won was meaningless.
Too early to tell.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Hi-Hat could be in for a let down, the game they won was meaningless.

Meaningless? Is every game meaningless to you? Or just the one you guys lose? If a game has no meaning to it then why play?
if sf dont get cheated like they did in the reg season down there they should pull away with the win,.......but i agrre way to early for this
"ACE" Wrote:Meaningless? Is every game meaningless to you? Or just the one you guys lose? If a game has no meaning to it then why play?

My Coach never said a game was meaningless, but that they were practices for the District Tournament. Come tournament time, records don't matter.
"BallaBaby" Wrote:My Coach never said a game was meaningless, but that they were practices for the District Tournament. Come tournament time, records don't matter.
I agree i dont matter when its tourny time its kike a whole new season
"ACE" Wrote:Meaningless? Is every game meaningless to you? Or just the one you guys lose? If a game has no meaning to it then why play?
I agree ace,every game has meaning to it no matter who you play and no matter who you beat....
SF.. The game played at P-Burg earlier in the season was a fluke. That outcome will be the opposite this time! South Floyd 85, Prestonsburg 71
Prestonsburg
"basketballstar" Wrote:SF.. The game played at P-Burg earlier in the season was a fluke. That outcome will be the opposite this time! South Floyd 85, Prestonsburg 71
Flukes ass. SF just got whipped. You can say they got cheated, beaten to death or whatever, but the fact of the matter is that P-burg showed SF just how good they can be. I'm sick of hearing about SF got cheated. Ya'll need to quit your bitchin and suck it up.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Flukes ass. SF just got whipped. You can say they got cheated, beaten to death or whatever, but the fact of the matter is that P-burg showed SF just how good they can be. I'm sick of hearing about SF got cheated. Ya'll need to quit your bitchin and suck it up.

Hold on to your flukes ass............go back and look at some quotes from the Pburg/BL game.......quotes---oh we got cheated....the refs this the refs that...........I am also sick of hearing how Pburg got cheated. Ya'll need to quit your bitchin and suck it up! and yes regular games do matter or they would just have bb season for about 3 weeks go from district tourny to state and get it over with. Does the conference title matter? YES........how do you get a conference title.....not from playing in a tourny!!
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Hi-Hat could be in for a let down, the game they won was meaningless.
For who?:no:
If you guys have any basketball sense you would realize what Jay is saying is the truth. The conference title had already been wrapped up by BL prior to this previous match-up between P-burg and SF. Therefore the only thing that was at stake in this game was 2nd and 3rd place which means nothing in this district seeing as to how the #2 and #3 teams play each other in the 1st rd. So basically this game was meaningless.
"Nascar99" Wrote:Hold on to your flukes ass............go back and look at some quotes from the Pburg/BL game.......quotes---oh we got cheated....the refs this the refs that...........I am also sick of hearing how Pburg got cheated. Ya'll need to quit your bitchin and suck it up! and yes regular games do matter or they would just have bb season for about 3 weeks go from district tourny to state and get it over with. Does the conference title matter? YES........how do you get a conference title.....not from playing in a tourny!!
I haven't attended but one Prestonsburg game this year so I can't say that P-burg got cheated or BL won hands down, but the one game that I did attend was the P-burg/SF game and SF just got whipped.
"Nascar99" Wrote:Hold on to your flukes ass............go back and look at some quotes from the Pburg/BL game.......quotes---oh we got cheated....the refs this the refs that...........I am also sick of hearing how Pburg got cheated. Ya'll need to quit your bitchin and suck it up! and yes regular games do matter or they would just have bb season for about 3 weeks go from district tourny to state and get it over with. Does the conference title matter? YES........how do you get a conference title.....not from playing in a tourny!!

Its the same thing when SF loses, you hear all about them getting cheated and about the refs. Every team probably does this..lol..
The game at P-burg was no fluke SF just got there butt beat. I didn't think SF played very good ball the other night and P-burg didn't play well either. I think it will be a good game. Bastketball star says P-burg will get killed but SF just beat them up at SF by 7 and that is on your home court.
"Harley Rider" Wrote:The game at P-burg was no fluke SF just got there butt beat. I didn't think SF played very good ball the other night and P-burg didn't play well either. I think it will be a good game. Bastketball star says P-burg will get killed but SF just beat them up at SF by 7 and that is on your home court.

They got beat by 7 on their home court, without Hughes playing, and Barnette with 4 fouls with over 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Prestonsburg should beat SF by 15+.

Nascar, I believe you all are the ones that need to suck it up and realize that SF just got it handed to them at Prestonsburg.
get along guys you all shop at wall - mart
blackcats for the upset. by 6
First of all noone can put me in a class with "you all" because i have never said what team I am for. I have made several post on here with a congrats, good job, or some comment (never degrading anyone) to all teams. And yes i did understand that the statement meant the game would have no influence on the conference title outcome. But to tell a bunch of kids, from both schools, that their game was meaningless?? BTW a win is a win if its by 1/100 of a second or by a car length. Watch the Daytona 500 Sunday and you will see.
How can u say that it is meaningless game.....it might have been by records but do you think that the kids that was playing thought it was meaningless...
I think not they played hard...........
I think it's too early to tell in this game. It should be a good game tho. When sf was at Pburg, Pburg won & when Pburg was at sf, Sf won.. So it should be interesting
i look for this to be a good 1 but i dont think agueing about whether it was a fluke or watever u call it.. Theres no use in bitchin about the refs is gonna help any cause wats done is done and u cant change it ...it a whole new ballgame
SF did get it handed to them at P-Burg, and it was because P-Burg outplayed them.... Then, P-Burg comes to Hi-Hat and takes the loss from SF. The game I witnessed at P-Burg, P-Burg shot out their ass and I just don't see that happening again....

If P-Burg plays to their capabilities and SF plays to theirs, SF is the better ball team IMO. I guess the district tournament will make for an interesting game between the two......